Closed Thread
Page 61 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Laned, I'm so sorry . You must feel so ripped off . My thoughts are with you hun. Did Warren have anything to say??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

laned  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Land my thoughts are with you xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin2 For This Useful Post:

laned  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs laned. We all understand how upset you must be feeling. We are here for you when you are ready to come back and vent.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

laned  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned, I was just gutted to read your post. Its so unfair I hope you are able to discuss with Warren soon. I am thinking of you
    Last edited by tryingfortwo; 20-03-2012 at 22:04.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

laned  (21-03-2012)

tryingreallyhard is offline Waiting for our little prince or princess.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - I have been reading along and hoping that your little embryo would make it. Im so sorry to hear that it didn't. I am thinking of you. As one other person said - eat chocolate, Tony will wait Love and hugs. TRH

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingreallyhard For This Useful Post:

laned  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Girls xx

TRH - You have never been far from my thoughts. I have often wondered how you were doing and hope all is as best it can be for you and DH. XX

Amanda - Yes I do feel ripped off. Wazza had another patient in with him yesterday, so I told him I would make an appointment to see him so he would be able to specifically turn his mind to my matter. He told me I could have another crack, change the mix (donor) or get a second opinion. I replied, 'With respect having been with our other FS for two years you are our second opinion and I have no intention of Dr hopping'.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (21-03-2012),LillyPonds  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned I am so sorry
    I am too in a very similar situation (is this the end of the trying with my eggs journey?) and I can understand how you feel. I don't know where do we find the strength to keep going and keep a brave face while trying to live a normal live surrounded by poeple who have reached their dream of a happy family. It's just heartbreaking.

Sorry for being away for so long, we're still without internet in our new home (4 weeks now!!!!) and I don't really like logging in from work, but I just wanted to say to everyone that I am still around and trying.

We had another unsuccesfull cycle last month after transferring one blast and one morula. I had a follow-up appointment yesterday with FS and he said that there is nothing to indicate that we can't have a pregnancy, all our numbers are normal (eggs, fert rate, embryos, etc.) but he just can't explain why is not working. Obviously he mentioned the ED option and I replied that I need first to convince myself that I have no more options with my eggs and I am not there yet (but very close).

So we'll be cycling again in May-June.

I have done a lot of thinking lately (more IVF cycles, ED, living a childless life, etc.) and I feel I am very close to the end of this journey. Whatever we will choose I still will have to live with the facrt that we can't have our own children and this is for me the most difficult thing to deal with. But I am at a point where not being able to have children is not a fear anymore but a fact and I just have to move on with life. Surely we might still be able to have children with the ED option but this will never change the fact that I can't have children and I have to live with this for the rest of my life.

A big big hug to everyone else in this journey xxx

...I'll be back again once we get the internet sorted in the new home

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betelgeuse For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (22-03-2012),Kenta  (31-03-2012),laned  (23-03-2012),LillyPonds  (22-03-2012),luckychance29  (22-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

It's so nice to hear from Betal,TRH, T42 and frosty

I'm just popping my head in to say I'm excited and I'm picking up my synarel and Saizen on Saturday

I'm picking up in Saizen because I'm hoping (really hoping) AF will come over Easter ill keep you all posted and I don't want to be caught with no Saizen

My DD goes on a school camp on Monday and returns Wednesday then Wednesday night she is going on a plane to Perth to visit mum and dad for nearly three weeks Easter holidays

I'm hoping to use this time to relax and I really mean lay down and relax, listen to music and watch dvd's. Not driving her hear and there, constantly rushing

I also think this will be my last cycle using my own eggs. I really feel I'm giving this my best shot. I have given up all sugar and wheat for 5 week (this is massive for me) I have lost 7 kilo, been on DHEA for 12 weeks and doing Saizen. FX this will be my lucky cycle

I'm on my silly phone again and can't remember other peoples comments

So I start snigffing on Monday - yaaay

I really hope this is my lucky cycle cause I has no spare $$ to go over to SA and will just have to borrow eeeek

Thanks to my parents I can do Saizen this cycle.

Talk later peeps!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (22-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel - Thank you for popping in and sharing your thoughts. It will be great when you get the internet back up and working.

As I was reading your post, I was thinking OMG this is exactly how I feel.

I am so sorry that your last cycle was not successful . It gets extremely wearing to try and think of 'where to next'. I am sure you feel like me in that I can't help but think with all the modern technology, scientific advances and the FSs exposure to multiple different patients surely, just surely they might just find the individualised protocol that will work. I just can't understand why.

The other thing I also need is for my FS to say this is it, until then I feel that maybe just maybe I might have a chance with my own eggs. I sounds as though you are in a very similar situation, with your FS informing you that there is no reason. Take care of yourself hun. Thinking of you xxx.

Amanda - Congratulations on all of your hard work leading up to this cycle. I am so pleased it is finally here for you I know you have been waiting what seems to be an eternity. I truly hope this is the one for you.

to all other Girls xxx

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (23-03-2012),LillyPonds  (23-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Amandamoo - Have you started sniffing today?

Betel - I don't know about you but I go into a flap if I don't have internet lol. How technology has changed our lives. I still don't have a "smart" phone. I would love an IPhone but DH is very anti Apple products lol. I'm holding my fingers crossed for May/June for you.

Hi Everyone else Laned, Tryingfortwo, Frosty, Tryingreallyhard, Loveabug, Munchkin, Chook and all I can't name right now. Hope you are all well and surviving where ever you are.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (26-03-2012)