Closed Thread
Page 6 of 129 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Susie - Sorry to read that things haven't yet resolved. I hope DH starts to see some sense.

Bron - Thinking of you this morning.

Frosty - I note the time of your post and hope you are resting.

Katrina - Welcome. I hope your time on the IVF roller-coaster is short lived. This is the best place to be to receive support and encouragement and to seek information from a wonderful group of determined and caring women. All the best with your journey.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

susie73  (13-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Bronwyn - FX for your fert rates. Hoping for a great result for you.

Katrina - Welcome. Bubhub has been my lifesaver and as the others have said a great support by ladies who just get it.

Laned - those other follies catch up and you get a great result at EPU on Friday!

Angelanathan - Good Luck for TF tomorrow.

Miggins - Hows the TWW going? Driving you batty yet lol. it goes super quick.

Susie - I don't know your situation but I hope that you and your DH can work things out before the birth of your babies.

Hampton - How did your BT go? I hope those levels are rising nicely. Don't worry too much about the lack of symptoms yet. When I was pregnant with DD2 I didn't get MS untll I hit about 8 weeks. So you still have time lol.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

miggins  (13-12-2011),susie73  (13-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Suzie..so sorry to hear you are still having difficulties with DH especially at a time you should be happy and enjoying the fun of finally being pregnant. I really hope that you can work things out but always remember you are a strong person and you will cope whatever the outcome is..just try to focus on those two special bubs...

Bron...hope to hear some good news on the fertilisation rates and you will get a great xmas present this year

Laned..hope you get some great eggs at epu..stay positive and hoping this is also your turn.

Hi to all..I am just waiting, waiting, waiting. I am experiencing a mixture of excitement that very soon I will have two bubs in my arms but also anxious about getting them out into the world to start with. I think I am finally realising that very soon our lives are going to change dramatically..for the better of course but still very nerve wracking at the same time. So hoping and praying that very soon all you lovely ladies will get to experience this feeling as well.

Liney

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (13-12-2011),laned  (13-12-2011),LillyPonds  (13-12-2011),susie73  (13-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Susie - I am so hoping that you and your DH can come to some sort of agreement and get back on track before your bubbas are due.

AFM: Got the phone call a little while ago from the clinic - must have been good news cos they always seem to call me quite late in the day. I reckon cos they have to work up to the bad ones. Haha.
    Anyway - 9 eggs retrieved, 9 eggs mature but only 6 fertilised overnight. This is still good news, but even better there does not seem to be any fragmentation at the moment. I am quite happy (you have no idea how happy) about that but will just wait and see what happens over the next few days. Now just to keep hoping and praying that we get awesome quality embryos at Day 5.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (13-12-2011),susie73  (13-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great news Bronwyn . FX for the next couple of days. I'll be from the sidelines for you.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news bronwyncj!

Susie, really wish things were different for you and your DH. hope the pregnancy continues hassle free, with healthy bubs!

Well I'm half way through my TWW. really not sure which way this ones gonna go. I may test on Sunday, but that may be a little early. So glad that I'm super busy at work and home right now, it helps me to not think about it too much.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to miggins For This Useful Post:

susie73  (13-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone...

So glad to hear all of you.....i never knew there was a whole new world out here....i am having my first IVF in Jan for # 1 after ttc for 3 years.

i hope i will get a lot of support from everyone.
    i am seeing Dr. sharon in city fertility south brisbane.

i am very nervous and impatiently waiting for next year....
    Goodluck and babydust to everyone doing it in this month....espacially to BronwynCJ...you were the first to reply me.....u will always be special to me...

Jannifer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my second bt results back finally. Between Friday and Monday my hcg went from 190-460, my doc was really happy puts my mind at ease a little now.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to HamptonK For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (14-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HamptonK - woohoo that is great news. Do you have any more tests? When is your first scan?

Jennifer - welcome, the girls here are wonderful. I would not be where i am today without their kind words, support and hugs over the last 18 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah still have bt on Friday and finally see fs. Don't know when first scan will be but I really want to find out. Hopefully fs will refer me for one on Friday. I'm 5 weeks tomorrow so it will probably be just after Christmas which seems like too far away lol.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to HamptonK For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (14-12-2011)