Closed Thread
Page 57 of 129 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Laned and Chook I'm so sorry . What horrible news.

Laned -I have my FX you get at least one to put back and it's a super dooper one. How upsetting for you. I would have had a cry in recovery too. Did they send DH in for you?

Chook - What disappointing news. I bet your heart just sank. I hope the clomid helps.

It shouldn't be this hard. The universe has a darn lot to answer for .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

laned  (16-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Laned and chook - I'm so sorry to read your news.

Laned - I know how you are feeling because I was in a similar boat last cycle only had 3 to inject out of 12 collected its absolutely devastating. But let's hope your 5 eggs stay strong and dh's sperm give them some strength.

Chook - how devastating for you too. Maybe clomid is the trick? Who knows but I wish you all the best and lets hope the naturopath has some magic potions up his sleeve.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

laned  (16-03-2012),LillyPonds  (15-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    laned----Just want to give you a , still wishing that everything will turn out OK.

Chook---Likewise a big . I used to console myself with what's another month, I've already waited for years.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA for a while but I have still been reading every day to see how you all are.

This is just a really quick note to send to both Laned and Chook11. Thinking of you both.

And congrats to Loveabug at being PUPO.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cal1 For This Useful Post:

laned  (16-03-2012),LillyPonds  (15-03-2012),Loveabug  (18-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned, I ache for your disappointment, I so wish you had had a better result. But at the risk of sounding like a Pollyanna, I have a dear friend who has just given birth to a perfectly healthy baby boy born as a result of IVF - she was 41, had an AMH below 1, a failed cycle and a cancelled cycle, then a cycle where 4 out of the 5 follies were empty and there was only one egg. That egg fertilised and they put it back at 3 days because they basically weren't game to wait to grow it out to blastocyst ... and now she is holding a baby boy in her arms. At the transfer she said to the obs she guessed it was very unlikely this would implant, and he strongly disagreed - said that each egg had a chance and you never knew which one would take. I guess I am saying while I know you need to be realistic as a self-protective measure, that there are still honest, realistic and justified grounds for being hopeful, and I am going to continue sending positive vibes to those 5 embies to continue growing and developing . Take care of yourself, rest up, and I hope you get good news from the clinic tomorrow re fertilisation rates

Chook, I'm so sory to hear about your cycle being cancelled - that sucks. Sounds like your FS has a good plan, here's hoping it give you your dream

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - Hang in there. I hope those embies turn out better than what you think. We are all waiting and hoping with you.

TFT - That's a great story about your friend. Stories like this are part of the reason why I keep trying despite being even such slim odds by the docs.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chook11 For This Useful Post:

laned  (16-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned..hang in there.; As you know I never had many eggs to play with and look at me know. Try to stay positive and I have my fingers crossed for you.

Trying..looking at your pregnancy timeline..not long now. You must be getting so excited.

Frosty..you must be getting close now also. Hope everything is still going well.

Bronwyn, Amandamoo, Tezzybob, Betel and everyone else I have missed....

Twins are now 2 months of age and growing up very fast.

IMG_8146.jpg

tried to add a picture..hope it worked

Liney

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (14-03-2012),laned  (16-03-2012),LillyPonds  (15-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - Big hun. I think TFT has put it quite nicely, but I also ache for your disappointment. It's all the unknown's and what if's and it is natural to protect yourself, I do understand I have been there many times as well, but I am hoping and praying that there will be a little champion there just waiting in eagerness to be your little prince or princess.

Chook - Big to you as well hun. How disheartened you must feel. I hope the clomid cycle might be the winning formula to tickle those little follies of yours into action and get you some lovely little eggies.

A big to all you other beautiful girls. So much to go back on.

AFM - Sorry girls I have been MIA. I have been hovering around and have posted in other threads here and there, but always come and read this one to see how all your beautiful ladies are going. About 2 weeks ago I just had another failed ICSI cycle, again no frosties, so feeling a little disheartened and have been an emotional wreck ever since. Have also been sick since failing this cycle with gastro and now a damn cold and just feeling lousy. Maybe my body is trying to tell me something. Anyway will be having a bit of break now until probably June/July, but my FS would like to do a Laporoscopy and hystoroscopy just to check things out. He think my endometriosis might be causing some implantation issues. I am not convinced. I really think I need to do a cycle and just freeze what embies I get as I truely believe my body does not handle the drugs well and I really believe my immune system goes into overdrive. DD was a natural FET, but maybe it is just the right embryo at the right time. I have also been contemplating going to the new cheap IVF clinic at Springwood. I have even gone and seen Wazza for a 2nd opinion. He just thinks it's a number game for us and that DH's sperm is just crap basically. I just don't know what to do. I am so confused . Any advice from you lovely girls would be greatly appreciated as I am at a loss now.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tezzybob For This Useful Post:

laned  (16-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liney - They are just gorgeous!!!! Can't believe they are 2 months already. They look so much alike

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls - Thank you so much for your words of support. It is comforting to have this forum, as many of you have experienced and know exactly what I am going through.

TFT - You do not sound like Pollyanna at all. You always know exactly what to say. Thank you for your story I do find stories such as yours, your friends, Frosty's and Liney's extremely inspirational.

Liney - Thank you for the photo. They are absolutely delightful. They look so healthy and are growing so fast. The outfits are very cute.

Tez - Thanks Hun. Likewise, I am sorry to read of your recent BFN. I know it would be breaking you up inside. Unfortunately, I do not have any suggestions, other than trying to suppress your immune system from going into over drive. You are exactly right the thing that does my head in the most is not having a definite answer and not knowing what to do to increase chances. I wish I had the answers.

Chook - thinking of you. Hope you are taking care of yourself.

AFM - We were lucky that 4 of the 5 fertilised. Haven't received an update today. Have been instructed to wait until after lunch to call. I used to just contact the scientists direct with previous FS, funny how things are so different even though still with same group.

Spoke to FS's nurse yesterday re potential use of our 1 frozen blasty if needed. What a drama that seemed to cause. Funny, wasn't a drama for cycle with previous FS. All I simply had to do was tell the scientists on the day of tf if required.

Does anyone know how long it actually takes or what the optimal defrosting time is for a blasty?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (16-03-2012)