Closed Thread
Page 55 of 129 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How exciting Katie! Glad you like Wazza! He also told my dh that he might have to "drill his balls!" luckily we haven't had to thus far.

My tips for the concoctions are:

Aloe juice: dilute into a glass of orange juice and you can't taste it.

Pumpkin seeds: my dh doesn't complain about them too much but perhaps you could bake them into cookies for him?! Not sure if it would reduce the properties of zinc in them though?

Goji: If he complains about them maybe have them as a snack with l yoghurt, muesli and sprinkle the gojis thru.

Frosty - thanks for your reply re: dhea. I will be giving Kate a call to check

Hello to everyone else
    Last edited by nicole83; 10-03-2012 at 12:03.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Nicole. He has been putting the aloe Vera juice in orange juice already. He's fine with that. So far there have been little complaint about the goji berries so he must be getting them down okay. I will see if I can crush the pumpkin seeds up and put them into something. Baking them into biscuits might work. I might just hide the flavor with something.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (12-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies sorry been MIA lately. Getting pretty nervous for tomorrow's FET I am actually making myself sick. At the moment I am visiting DH's family which is making me sick with stomach cramps DD's cousin is ten and her behaviour is terrible. So I make the same rules for my DD and the cousin because she is acting like a 4 year old. If one can't do it none can't. It is making me so cranky to the point of 1 chill pill won't work I need the bottle lol. Then last night the adults were having takeaways for dinner I said I won't be eating that, I didn't also know that they had left to get it and came back with nuggets and chips for the other little girls so my DD had to watch 2 other children eat takeaway I was so P)$&ED. It all just made my stomach hurt more. So sorry for the rant but I just had to get that off my chest (

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (12-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

KtKing - My DH just swallow the goji berries and pumpkin seeds whole. Ha HA to stabbing the balls. DH doesn't need that but he was telling us a story about another couple and he used that terminology.

Loveabug - Are you staying with the In-Laws? I could think of nothing worse lol.

Dreamin - Welcome. As the others have said hopefully it's a short sweet road for you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

laned  (12-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dreamin - As all these fantastic women before me have said. Welcome, this group of women have literally helped me power on through this process. It is a safe place to post your most inner feelings and frustrations to others who know exactly what you are going through. Likewise I hope your stay with us is a short one. All the very best and

Luvabug - Welcome back. In laws OMG, it took my husband only 14 years to come to the realisation that his immediate family were not very nice to me. I nearly fell off my chair when one of our friends told me that he had advised her that they had not treated me well. We now have very limited contact with them, which suits me just fine.
    I wish you the very very best for the FET .

KT - Wow, how many of us have moved to Wazza over the past weeks. Other girls I know have also had appointments with him in the past couple of weeks. I just think it's great that DH can be made a tad uncomfortable during this process LOL. Sounds like you are on to a good new plan.

Frosty - Thanks for thinking of me...Yes hun, jabbing away, with trigger tonight and for me follies looking okay. How you traveling?

Lilly - You always crack me up. Your reply comment re stabbing balls made me laugh so hard.

Amanda - Hope all is going well.

Chook - How you going out there?

Suzie - Wow, your little ones will be here soon. Hope things have settled and that you are having as peaceful a time as you can.

Tez, Betel, Bron and Mendoza - Thinking of you.

AFM - Had scan this morning left hand side has lost a couple of follies with 2 reasonable looking ones there and 1 which Wazza said will 'fizzle'. The right appears to have gained a couple so looking somewhere between 10-12 all up. That said, Wazza noted not all may result in eggs so have to just wait and see and granted my previous harvests, not counting any chickens.

One thing that made me LOL, was the DTD instructions. I phoned DH on my way home and he started to freak out with respect to there not being 3 days of abstinence. This made me phone the rooms to confirm Wazza's instructions and needless to say DH was late for work today.

With respect to having to DTD on the day of EPU, going to really feel like that (not)!!! As if the whole IVF process isn't already enough of a passion killer.

to all others reading along.
    Last edited by laned; 12-03-2012 at 13:51.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (12-03-2012),LillyPonds  (12-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - Wazza makes you DTD at odd times lol. We never DTD before EPU. I was told to DTD the night of EPU. We never did. That was the very last thing I wanted to do.

I was also told to DTD morning of ET as well. We didn't on our fresh TF but did on our FET. Was a real mood killer .

So I've DTD and not DTD and still got BFP's so who knows if it makes a differenc lol?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes staying with the inlaws. Usually isn't a bad experience just this weekend was awful. MIL is where I spend most of my time and when that gets alittle hard I stay with friends to give me a break.

Well FET went well to blasties on board. Just waiting to see if we can refreeze the rest

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (12-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug - I like my IL's but I don't think I could stay with them .

Woo Hoo on being PUPO! TWW crazies start now .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Loveabug  (18-03-2012)

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All.

Loveabug - I'm glad your FET went well today.. on being PUPO!!!

Lillyponds - He said he actually doesn't mind eating the berries. He said they are quite nice and they are like berry flavoured saltanas. I asked him to try an swallow the pumpkin seeds whole but he won't. lol I might ring Wazza's office to see if there is anything else he can take instead or if it will be a big deal if he skips them.

Laned - Tell me about it. It seems that Wazza's reputation is really paying off for him. I feel like he is more willing to try so much more then my previous doctor. And at least if we need to go with donor, he's known for that too.

Amanda - How are you going???

AFM - Still waiting to start, just taking a handful of pills every day
    I am really twitching to start. This wait is going to drive me bonkers...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (12-03-2012),laned  (13-03-2012),LillyPonds  (13-03-2012),Loveabug  (18-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned, just poking my head in to say good luck for this Wazza cycle, hope he has the magic to give you that beautiful baby you deserve. I think seeing all those astral follies at the beginning is a really, really good sign. Sending you lots of healthy growing vibes to your follies and cheering from the sidelines

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

laned  (13-03-2012),LillyPonds  (13-03-2012)