Closed Thread
Page 53 of 129 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all ,

I'm so excited I got AF tonight . Never been so excited to get AF

As much as I'm so excited, tonight it has hit me that I'm so scared of another failure .

I have such mixed emotions . Sometimes I think I can't get pregnant again (not sure why I think this - just negative) and other times I think 'well I've had a baby before so I should be able to have another one again'.

I was going so well at being positive but now reality is near and I'm going to be cycling again I'm kinda freaking. Do other ladies feel like this?? Am I normal??

I'm giving this cycle my best shot as I have given up sugar and wheat (this is huge for me) for two weeks now and I will continue this till after my final BT, also taking DHEA and will be doing saizen.

Good night peeps! Hope you are all well... Been so quite in here...

So good to have you back Laned

I will be counting down till day 20 when I can start sniffing .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

laned  (06-03-2012),LillyPonds  (07-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amanda - That's great that AF has finally arrived, does that mean you will sneak in a cycle before Easter??

As for your train of thought, you are by no means going mad or different from any of the rest of us. Unfortunately, as Frosty once so well expressed, none of us having experienced the lows of failed cycles can embrace the joy with the naivity or innocence of those to whom fertility comes so easily.

I too freak out when commencing a cycle, no matter how much I try and pep myself with good and positive thoughts. Unfortunately, the raw pain of failure is a hard thing to brush and sometimes I think it is also a protective mechanism that we all use (afterall, it seams although in reality not so true, that you have less distance to fall in the event of bad news).

It is a good start that you are telling yourself that you have done this before and can do it again. Try to keep thinking that way hun. xx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (07-03-2012),LillyPonds  (07-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Amandamoo - Woo Hoo on AF arriving. I start synarel on the 18th and stop BCP on the 26th. Funny how your doing something completely different to me and we see the same FS lol.

I think Laned has summed it up perfectly for you. I technically haven't had any failed cycles yet so I really can't comment on them. However I think that what you are feeling is probably the way I would feel too.

Laned - Are you jabbing away?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (07-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Hun, jabbing away. Had a lupiodal flush and uterine scarifying (apparently it can assist with implantation) on Monday.

Wow, needed two lots of post op analgesia in recovery and bled quite a bit also (probably due to Clexane, Asprin and Fish oil). I have never required post op pain relief for any of my procedures before so was a bit freaked out as to what actually went on in there. That said, the bleeding is settling, so hopefully will be fully resolved for EPU next week (if we get that far). Have scan tomorrow am to see what the little buggers are doing.

I must say it is comforting to read that Wazza doesn't do the same thing for all and that he seems to custom design our protocols.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (07-03-2012),LillyPonds  (07-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crickey Laned. You've been busy lol. That clexane, cartia, fish oil combination will do it that's for sure. I'm glad the bleeding is settling. It's so irritating all this bleeding that goes on. I'm over spotting etc... Hopefully when AF shows she'll be on hiatus for a while.

FX for great follies tomorrow!

Wazza is doing the same protocol for me as our first cycle because abviously it was the winner. The only thing we are changing is I'll be on 180iu puregon not easing up to 175iu. So I may stim quicker that the first time.

Good Luck for tomorrow!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (07-03-2012),laned  (07-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Laned and Lillyponds for your responses It makes me feel human when I know others are feeling the same .

Lillyponds - I start sniffing on the 26th March. I'm not on the pill this time round as I want to try natural. Mind you anything is likely to happen with AF... She will probably be late . I'm hoping AF returns over Easter . So I think that will make me about a week behind you Lillyponds?

When do you start jabbing Laned?

KTKING - How was your appointment with Wazza??

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

laned  (07-03-2012),LillyPonds  (08-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilly - Thanks Hun. Will give you a scan update tomorrow. Busy is one word for it! Insanity is another (lol).

Amanda - I literally started jabbing less than 24 hours following my initial appointment with Wazza. My appointment was at 1 on Thursday and I started jabbing Friday morning and then was in day surg on Monday!!!

My initial appointment fell on CD1 and he was convincing with respect to not letting the potential of the follies let slip particularly because I am such a poor responder. I was just fearful that they may just not be there next time round. So here I am doing a completely unexpected cycle.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (08-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - that's awesome babe. Trust me, Wazza wouldn't cycle if he thought it was going to be a waste of time or money FX for you babe

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

laned  (12-03-2012),LillyPonds  (08-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Amandamoo - I stop BCP on the 26th March and hopefully AF arrives in a timely fashion like the 27th . Last time she took 2 weeks. Not saying it will happen again but I'm prepared for a long wait.

Laned - I agree with Amandamoo. He wouldn't have you cycle if it was a waste of time & money.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

laned  (12-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies well I have been here in brissy for over a week and we are feeling great missing DH but he will fly in Sunday night just in time for FET on Monday. For the first time FS wants to try blasties. I freaking out defrosting all 5 embies and it also feels strange having to wait a few days later for transfer. I was thinking FET would have been done sometime between Wednesday and tomorrow do it is all alittle confusing. Also hoping the weather stays nice so I can take DD to sea world next week.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (09-03-2012),LillyPonds  (09-03-2012)