Closed Thread
Page 52 of 129 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi

Lillyponds - Good luck with your next cycle I hope this will be the one for you! You would love a boy next time, right?

Nicole - That's interesting that you're sleeping light with DHEA at night. I take my 75mg before bed and don't notice a difference
    That's great that you have a plan with one child I think that's a positive step you have taken. FX you are surprised too

lineyb73 - I hope life isn't too crazy I love seeing posts from you! Keep in touch.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lilly - I am cycling in may. Although I want to be cycling right now, I need to give the dhea and other lifestyle and medical changes some time to take affect. Its so hard to be patient.

Also ladies, forgot to mention I am trailing acupuncture mixed with lymphatic drainage massage. I had never had this type of massage before but was so surprised that I was peeing for the rest of the night and right thru the night! Apparently the body releases toxin thru peeing hence why it was happening! The massage isn't fertility specific, more the acupuncture part. I just thought, why not? Especially if it relaxes me! Plus it was a gift from MIL to give it a go as she gets it done.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls

I have finally come out of my box, with much thanks to Frosty for her PM.

Sorry that I have been MIA. I just needed some time out and have been focusing my energy into getting some fat off my ar$e. The good old Prednisone was responsible for some significant weight gain last cycle.

I have managed to loose 6kg, but have a very long way to go.

It is great to see Nicole and Kt back - good luck with the cycle girls.

Billiesmum - If you are still reading along. My heart sank when I read your news. You will always be a beautiful mother to your precious angel. I wish you peace and comfort during what would be a very difficult time for you. xx

Amanda - hoping AF rares her ugly head for you soon. I know how patiently you have been waiting for this cycle. Wow, it's nearly kick-off hun.

Lilly -hoping this one ends in much greater happiness than the last for you.

Katrina and Cal1 - Congratulations. Hope all is going well with the preggy bellies.

Likewise I hope TFT and Frosty are resting up and taking good care of the preggy bellies.

Liney - As Amanda said, it is great to read your posts. You often spark thoughts of inspiration that help keep me going on this crazy IVF journey.

To all other ladies, TRH, Tez, Buffy, Betel, Bron and Mendoza, I hope life is treating you well and that you are taking good care of yourselves.

AFM: I had an appointment with my FS on Mon and learned the miscarriage was due to another Trisomy issue. My FS indicated likely due to egg quality and encouraged me to seek counseling in relation to egg donation. The baby was another girl. So I had prepped myself for miserable news when I went to Wazza yesterday (my goodness we are all becoming Wazza clients).

Albeit, he went through all the donor options, he advised that our take home baby rate chance was 10%. A lot better than I anticipated. He also made me feel that I was not solely the problem and that DH's chromosomal abnormality rate of 16% may have also contributed. Funny how last FS said his % was quite acceptable!

Anyway, after a scan revealed 5 left hand side antral follies and at least 8 on the right hand side, he suggested we start another cycle. OMG that was the furthermost thing from my mind having mentally committed to having a break til June to get some more weight off. Wazza said it was unnecessary and that he would not delay another 3 months for the sake of weight loss.

So here I am, awaiting blood results to see if I start jabbing today!!! Still in a bit of a mental wirl-wind with this one, as I have only had a very light period of 1 day and now today nothing. The thought of starting without having had a real period is freaking me out a bit.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (02-03-2012),LillyPonds  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back laned!

What a crazy, sad few weeks for you. I didnt realize they tell you if your baby was a boy or girl...

sounds like you have a lot to take in from seeing Wazza. He certainly doesn't beat around the bush does he?! I'm excited for you. I am trying to find the right words, but they are escaping me right now...but maybe it's a good/exciting thing that you're straight into this cycle without the excited/anxious build up to it even if AF hasnt done What she should! Either way, I am sure you will feel a lot better going down the donor option, if that is meant to be, having done a cycle with Wazza first. But lets hope you don't need a donor and wazza has a magical formula for you.Good luck hun.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (02-03-2012),laned  (03-03-2012),LillyPonds  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Welcome back Laned. Well done on the weight loss. I'm focusing on that while we wait for April. I have about 6-10kg to lose lol. What time was your appointment with Wazza? I was there around 11am lol. We may have been ships passing in the night.

Nothing like jumping into a cycle lol. I wish I was cycling now but I know I have to be patient. and April will be here before I know it and then it will be go go go.

Nicole - Yay to the acu. Wow peeing all night. That would drive me crazy . I'm glad it's doing some good though. Hopefully it does the trick. Good on your MIL for getting it for you.

Amandamoo - Where are you up to?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (03-03-2012),laned  (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!
    laned---Wazza will not give up a golden opportunity when he sees follicles there ripe for the picking . You know what, I started this last cycle without a period, see where I am now. It might be the lucky charm.

Amanda---When will you be starting? I didn't have insomnia with the DHEA either LOL!

Lilyponds---Goodluck for this round.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (02-03-2012),laned  (03-03-2012),LillyPonds  (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frosty! I'm just waiting for AF then I'll start sniffing day 20. I spoke to Kate today and I may need to continue sniffing for a wee little while as Wazza is going away at Easter and my first appointment (day 6) may fall over Easter. We'll just have to see when AF turns up. I'm going to use saizen this next cycle and this will give me a bfp.
    How many weeks are you now? Have you got her room set up . You must be soooo excited
    Good to hear from you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    nicole - that lymphatic drainage massage sounds interesting

laned
    - good news that you're getting started on a cycle with Wazza. I hope it ends with a bfp and a birth announcement down the track.

Good luck everyone else who is cycling or waiting.

AFM - Have started jabbing 300IU Puregon - this is an antagonist cycle with my old clinic. Scan next Thursday. At the moment I have fairly low expectations of any of this working. We have talked about a life without children and will have to find a way to be happy with that.
    I actually feel I am starting to "live again" after being a complete basketcase since last April. Was so focused on this baby business forgot about all the other things I used to enjoy. Lately I have started using the gym again and have had more energy.

Also talked to my boss about taking my long service leave - it would be 3 months and I could take it starting around August if I wanted to. This may be good to clear the mind and think about what I want to do for the rest of my life.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chook11 For This Useful Post:

laned  (03-03-2012),LillyPonds  (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole - Thanks Hun, yes a lot of mind boggling over the past 24-36 hrs. DH was so excited at the sight of the antral follies he really wanted me to do this cycle, so here I am now jabbing away!!! The cytogenetic screening for both of my miscarriages revealed the sex of both pregnancies. I must say I found the first one extremely overwhelming. I had not prepared myself for being made aware of the sex. This time I was prepared to know.

By the way I too seem to pee like crazy after lymphatic massages.

Lilly - My appointment was at 1 p.m. Amazing how small this little world is. I must say I was wondering after I read your post whether you were there at the same time as us. I hope all is going well for you with the meds. Goodness, from the sounds of a former post you don't need to loose any weight. Don't go too hard on yourself.

Chook - so great to hear from you. Thank you for your posted thoughts and wishes for me whilst MIA. I truly hope that this is the lucky break for you. I so completely understand the pleasure of a normal IVF free existence, which I had been living for the past few weeks (and had planned on til June). The drive to become a mother is so over powering and almost seems to consume every waking moment. The long service leave sounds awesome. I know it is a very personal question and feel free to ignore it, but have you and DH considered the donor egg route. I myself am still coming to terms with it slowly, slowly. wishing you loads of baby dust and a healthy baby in 9 months time. x

Frosty - LOL, you're not wrong with Wazza seizing opportunity. I had a feeling you started your cycle without a proper AF.

Amanda - Bloody hollidays!!! Hopefully he will come back fully rested and on fire for your cycle.
    Last edited by laned; 03-03-2012 at 23:45.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Amandamoo - I'm pill popping longer because of Wazza being away lol. I "should" be on BCP for 16 days but alas it will be all month (26th) with synarel starting 18th.

Frostysmum - Not long now. Can't wait to hear your BA .

Chook - Wishing you much baby dust and sticky vibes for this cycle. I think IVF can just be so consuming that the thoughts of everything else just disappear. I'm glad your 'living' again.

laned - It is a very small world lol. By the time I left Warren's rooms it was probably 1pm haha. I didn't go in and see him until about 11:30ish and then I had BT done and then back up to see Kate.