Closed Thread
Page 5 of 129 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelanathan View Post
    Anyone know much about how they grade embryos at westmead. Apparently I have 3 blasty 1 x c/b , 1 x b/c and 1 x c/c grade. Getting excited transfer on wednesday, hopefully we can bring on some more bfp's to this group
    Can't help with the gradings sorry, but good luck for tfr on Wednesday!! FX for a sticky for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel, so sorry that af showed up, i hope that you get to cycle again soon. be good to yourself over christmas and new year and try to enjoy yourself.

angelnathan, sorry i cant help with grading, your clinic does it different to mine. do you know how many you are going to transfer? all the best for it and my fingers are crossed for you that you have a good sticky one in there somewhere

Hi to everyone else and i hope that you are all tracking well in your various stages.

afm - just really tired, its the only symptom i have for this pregnancy. i was in bed 10 hours last night and 2 and a half this afternoon and im still exhausted and tired, although i think the pessaries still have something to do with that. hoping for some more symptoms soon. anxiously awaiting my second BT tomorrow to see if the levels are rising well,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelnathan - good luck with the fet! I can't help with the grading our clinic don't do grading as they always say it is too widely varied depending on who does it.

AFM: we got 9 eggs this morning. Not feeling much at the moment, we always get pretty decent numbers but it never amounts to much. I will feel better tomorrow when we know quality and fert results. But what will be will be.

Laned: goodluck for your scan today - I am keeping everything crossed for you for some good numbers.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronwyncj good luck for tomorrow, I hope you get plenty of good eggs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronwyn,

Great numbers for pick up good luck on fert rates tomorrow

Miggins, getting closer!! I think I will be testing on the 23rd DEC.
    Its great i don't have to wait the 2 weeks from transfer cause they are already 5 days old, I guess that the only good part, LOL

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angelanathan For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (13-12-2011),miggins  (12-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bron - Great egg numbers Hun. Have everything crossed for good fert rate. Positive vibes your way. X

Angel - Wishing the very best for your ET and hoping your get your much desired Xmas present.

AFM - Scan today showed approx 6 maturing follies on right and 3 smaller ones on left. 2 on the right are ready to go, so plan is to continue Orgalutran and the Stims for another couple of days, with planned EPU on Fri. Hoping that some of the smaller ones continue. The aim is to harvest 6 anything above will be a bonus.

Am going to try and get them to blastocyst. lets hope I can.

to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

I hope you don't mind me joining this thread. I've been searching for info on here for a few weeks now and have decided to take the plunge and post something.

Both DH and I have fertility issues - DH has low sperm count and has been having treatment for this for the last year and a half and I have recently had lap to remove an ovarian cyst (this is my second) and have been diagnosed with PCOS. Our FS is Dr T @ Everton Park, he did a great job with my surgery and did some ovarian drilling while he was 'in' there. I had a very quick recovery compared to my previous lap. Is anyone with him at the moment or been with him for IVF? I am finding him very good. He's honest and to the point and I like that.

We are starting our first round of IVF in January and we are both very nervous. It is reassuring to read all of your posts. I am having a lot of anxiety I think mostly around not knowing the process so hopefully will be able to relax some more and understand the lingo after the first cycle.

Best of luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned honey that is the best news I have had in ages. Would be dancing around my lounge room celebrating for you with those results but it hurts. I am so so so happy for you.

Katrina - welcome to the group. These ladies have been my sanity and some of the strongest people I have met. If you have any questions at all please ask away. I hope that your cycle in January gives you your long awaited bfp.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

laned  (13-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, well I have finally come back online and found the new thread. I have noticed quite a few newbies on here, good luck ladies, amazing support here for you. I have tried to fall pregnant naturally for 4 years, then tried IVF and fourth time round it worked! Wishing you all loads of babydust. xx

Anywho, haven't had chance to read through the updates from my peeps! Will do on the wkd. Lots of love to you all. xx

AFM - not great. DH and I have extended our break. He won't go to counselling, but ask's me the question how do you fix something that is already broken? I am just so tired, don't know if want to bother anymore... One minute he loves me, than the next he doesn't. But of course I still love him. Praying we have resolution before babies arrive. Susan xxxooo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Susie--- I just wish things could be different for you. Hope you both can sort this out before babies arrive.

Laned---Sounds promising!

Bronwyn---Yay! for the scary phone call today.

Angela---Goodluck for your FET!

Katrina---Welcome!!! Hope you have a short IVF journey.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

laned  (13-12-2011),susie73  (13-12-2011)