Closed Thread
Page 48 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Thank you for your support these past months, years even. It is time for me to bow out of bub hub. Today was BT and as you can probably guess it was a BFN.

My FS was very upset for us but as I said to him, these things happen for a reason. I now have to let it go and find another focus in life. It's funny, the fets gave me a reason to go on after Billie passed away. I thought, these are her siblings potentially and I can't not try. But I truly think they were not meant to be because just maybe I am not strong enough to go through the worry of a high risk pregnancy.

I am having a glass of wine and I wanted to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you strong brave ladies every success for the future.

Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Billiesmum----

Thanks
    Reviews
    Billiesmum - completely gutted for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh no Billiesmum , I'm so sorry

Cal1 - 17 frosties ! What day frozen were they?? I'm just waiting for the DHEA to work it's magic on me ... I think I will cycle in March / April . I hope you get a BFP

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Billiesmum take sometime for your self. You are so amazingly strong ((HUGS))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hugs billiesmum. You are an amazing , courageous woman. All the best for a happy future xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Billiesmum - I'm so sorry. I wish you all the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cal – how are you going? I hope AF has backed off – I had brown crinone for a couple of days before BFP around 11dp3dt. I have my fingers crossed for you!

Bronwyn – your cycle with Wazza sounds intense...I have my fingers crossed that you may just conceive naturally before June – stranger things have happened!

Chook11 – I think I’m on the other side of the coin – DH was ready a while ago to start and I kept putting it off, it wasn’t until the FS said it was now or possibly never that I committed fully to the process...now I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Luckchance29 – Welcome, you will find the ladies here very helpful and supportive. I hope that Wazza has the right cycle for you!

Billiesmum – DH and I have been cheering you on from the sidelines since I joined this thread. Such devastating news that the embies didn’t stick *great big hug* You are so strong and I admire you for taking the next step in your life. Thank you for all of your advice and support over the last few weeks.

AFM - 6 week ultrasound on Wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Billiesmum, I am so sorry. You are an extraordinary woman and I really do hope that no matter what you choose to do in the rest of your life, you are surrounded by the love of the people that are important to you and that you can be happy. You are such an inspiring woman.

Katrina, Amandamoo, and Bron, thanks so much for your words. I feel guilty now for carrying on so much. The 2ww is excrutiating and really does make you overanalyse everything. In any case, it turns out that you can never assume anything. An hour ago I just received the phone call that it's a BFP. I'm in shock now as I have spent the whole weekend getting used to the idea of trying again. After my previous history, I'm still trying not to get too excited but I wanted to let you all know and say thanks for the support. I love BH.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cal1 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (20-02-2012),Katrina2008  (20-02-2012),LillyPonds  (20-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Everyone!
    Cal1 - Best news Ive had all day :-) So exciting! I thought your symptoms were sounding very similar to mine - you really can't tell anything with that dreadful crinone!

AFM - warning DH rant! DH left our car keys (the only set) in my mothers glove box yesterday - She drove all the way home (3 hours away) and found them this morning...five minutes before I had to leave for work!!! The angry/blubbering blob that I was walked the 30 minutes to the nearest train station and ended up being an hour later to work than I was supposed to be...then to top it off get a text from DH saying 'bet you are late for work and it's really hot today too' with a sad face! This of course set the tone for the rest of the day...although I kept telling myself to be calm I kept getting more emotional and flustered...not looking forward to DH getting home tonight as I don't have the energy to even speak to him! Anyone else have trouble staying calm with all of these hormones...even when you know it's for the best? Sorry about the rant guys!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Katrina2008 For This Useful Post:

Cal1  (21-02-2012)