Closed Thread
Page 46 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Just wanted to pop in and say hello and just say that this tww is going ok. What I mean is I am still in one piece, DH hasn't taken cover so I must be somewhat normal Today is 11dp5dt. Having said that my two frosties were a morula and early blast when transferred. Not sure if that means the days are right. Nevermind. I am not going to poas. I will have BT on Friday. As this is my final attempt I think I am dragging it out as long as possible.

Af was due on Monday, not that it matters because I have never gotten ad on time during a fresh or frozen cycle due to the progesterone pessaries I think. All my previous fets were medicated. This is the first natural FET so I am not sure what to expect. For my previous two BFP's I had no noticeable symptoms at all. I was not privy to bub hub then though and had no idea what differences there can be for each of us during these two long weeks.
    This time is not much different except I get sharp pains, similar to after epu when we are sore. They usually come and go, mostly in the afternoon. A few days ago my ovaries were moaning. If only they could speak and tell me...

I have broken out in pimples on my face and neck too. I am shocked because I am on prednisone and thought that would stop pimples... Apart from that I feel heavy in the nether region, which could be af trying to pay a visit..

Cal1 - how are you traveling? Losing the plot is quite normal and all I can say is I know what you mean.

Katrina - did you end up getting a BT?

Chook - hope your meeting with wazza went well.

Nicole - I hope hope hope your BFP is the real thing.

Laned - I am thinking of you. Xx

Hello to loveabug, lillyponds, TFT, Frostysmum, amandamoo, zultbear and anyone I have missed. I have the attention span of a gnat.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billiesmum For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (15-02-2012),chook11  (15-02-2012),LillyPonds  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

I changed my user name lol. But it's still Zultbear here.

Loveabug - I hate using my holidays for things other than holidays. I'm very lucky that I don't used my holidays or sick leave for EPU or ET. It's only my boss and me in the office and we pretty much do whatever we like lol.

That is a long trip from Emerald. What a pain for you. But when you want the best your prepared to do whatever it takes. My boss actually lived in Emerald for a while. She goes up for Jemfest quite a bit.

I have heard good things about Dr Malloy. He was on m final list of 3 FS to see when we were investigating IVF. Because of his knoweledge of PCOS. But I'm very glad we went with Wazza.

That's great you cena get spare frosties. I hope you have your sticky in that freezer.

Cal - I've always been advised to have my BT 14 days after TF because of the pregnyl boosters. Ahh the TWW crazies. You are now a member lol. FX it's a BFP.

Amandamoo - DD2 is doing great. Crawling and pulling herself up. She'll be running around before I know it. She's also had another 2 teeth come through. So she has 6 teeth now. Crazy. I'm rattling too with Wazza's mix lol.

Billiesmum - Ohh close to BT day. FX it's a BFP .

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (15-02-2012),Cal1  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello

I hope no one minds me dropping in here, I met Zultbear/Lillyponds in another thread and she said how LOVELY you ladies were and that I should drop by

We have just come off our 2nd failed cycle, I was a bit of a wreak but DH was much better this time. We are off to see FS on Friday for a debrief and to get his thoughts on where we should go from here.

Anyway I hope you are all travelling well wherever you are in your cycle and to those in the TWW fingers crossed it goes quickly and ends in a BFP for you!

How is pregnancy treating you Katrina? Hope all is well

x

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buttercup80 For This Useful Post:

Katrina2008  (15-02-2012),LillyPonds  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Buttercup

Glad you could join us all .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nicole have you don't another hpt yet or are you just waiting for your bt tomorrow?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HamptonK For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HamptonK View Post
    Nicole have you don't another hpt yet or are you just waiting for your bt tomorrow?
    I caved and poas yesterday and the line was still there but barely visible. So I am pretty certain it's just leftover hcg. Haven't poas today, prob just wait until bt. I'm so sad at the moment. I hate ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole. Stupid pregnyl & evil HPT's. Will you be cycling straight away if it's a BFN or wait a cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nicole sorry to hear about hpt. I hope you can still get a positive tomorrow. We can all understand how upset you are at the moment though. I still have fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Thank you for your well wishes.

As expected, Wazza gave me a 2% chance of success with my own eggs, and recommended donor eggs. However, he will do a cycle with me, using all his tricks and bells and whistles.

He got us do some blood tests, and drew up a complicated plan with lots of different medications. It is a different type of cycle to any others I have done before. He has written another script for DHEA, and has a list of supplements for us to take (including aloe vera juice, pumpkin seeds, and goji berries for DH). After we came back upstairs after doing the bloods he came up to us again in the waiting area and asked if we had any more questions, which was nice. My old FS was always in a rush and pushed you out quickly.

He said I can think about whether to use Saizen or not - it will add a lot of cost to the cycle. Perhaps I should go all out on this final attempt and include it?

AF is still not here, and it is CD40. Maybe it could be because of taking Clomid this cycle?

The plan is when AF comes to do the cycle with old clinic that I already paid for (drugs sitting in the fridge ready to go). If that doesn't work, will have a month off, then do the all-out cycle with Wazza.

Sorry for the me post, feeling pretty down right now. At least there is a plan and we get to try a cycle with Wazza and all his tricks. If it doesn't work have to think about what else I can do for the rest of my life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chook

That's the thing with Wazza. You get a straight up answer no bull dust and no pressure. My DH is taking his aloe juice and goji berries. He hates the aloe vera juice hahaha. Tastes awful.

I hope AF arrives so you can get going with your cycling.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

chook11  (17-02-2012)