Closed Thread
Page 45 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to say good luck to Chook11 today!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Katrina2008 For This Useful Post:

chook11  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Goodluck chook! I am sure you'll love Wazza!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

chook11  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck Chook. Gotta love the country music! Ohh my darlin' Oh my darlin'!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

chook11  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck chook with your 1st meeting today

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

chook11  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are things Loveabug?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zultbear I'm feeling so many emotions at the moment. Going alittle crazy thinking about driving back to brissy end of next week and not having DH with us again. I am certainly ready to start 2012 has got to be my year we only have 2 more rounds of FET assuming the embies survive the thaw process.
    What are you up to?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (14-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug - . This merry go round isn't very fun. It certainly is very hard on your emotions and menatliy if that's the right word to use. Are you driving by yourself? I forget where you said you have to drive from. I'd hate to drive some distance by myself. Is your DH working?

I'm hoping 2012 is your year. The universe needs to cut you (and the rest of us) a break. How many embies have you got to use?

I am waiting very patiently for AF to arrive so I can start the pill. I see Wazza on the 2nd March for post D&C check up. So I'm praying and hoping for AF too arrive before that so I can start pill popping and then wait for AF to arrive to start stimming. I hope to cycle end of March early April providing my plan works out lol. So I'll have 1 natural cycle and 1 cycle on birth control. Cause who knows how long it would take AF to arrive if I left it up to nature??? If I start BCP then I know when AF's due and can plan accordingly.

In the mean time we'll try half heartedly the natural way. But we have fragmentation issues as well as my PCOS so I don't hold much hope of a natural miracle. And also cause we don't have a choice because of the D&C.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zultbear I live near Emerald, it's about 10hr drive home. DH does the drive with DD and I so i have the car i am not a fan of the public transport system it frustrates me or i have borrow cars and that just makes it all souch harder then DH flies back for work then flies to do the drive home again. I just go back and forward as needed. Some times a stay a whole month this time I think it works out to be 2 weeks. It's so hard to match DH's holidays and we are kind of over doing IVF on our holidays we now use that time for family time. It was a lot easier to do IVF when we were living there. Just got to work out this year as DD starts school next year and that will only make it harder being so far away.

I love wazza I started this all with him but he was away when we started and I was told to find someone else. I then went to Dr Kilvert he has recently retired and they sent me to Dr Molloy so far I have only had FET with him. Have been thinking about going back to wazza. We have 5 embies left. I produce a lot just can't get them to stick. Last year I had to MC 1st one at 12wks 2nd straight away 2 d&c later I am ready to go. I think I will be back around the 4th for my 1st BT

It's so hard when we want out bodies to work right. My plans which is DH flights everything is based on me getting AF on time lol
    We can only hope this is our year. I hope AF arrived soon so you can get started.
    Last edited by Loveabug; 14-02-2012 at 16:07.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Katrina, how are you doing hon? Did you end up calling the clinic to get another blood test? I hope you've settled in to enjoy your pregnancy!

Chook11, how did your appt with Wazza go? He's supposed to be the miracle man so he can give you that BFP!

Billiesmum, how's your 2ww going? Not driving yourself too crazy, I hope!

To all the ladies in limbo land or waiting for AF, I hope the time passes quickly so you can all get started!

AFM, I am 8dp4dt and beginning to lose the plot. At the start of the 2ww I was remarkably relaxed and was wondering about the craziness everyone talks about but it's definitely started! I have a question for all the super knowledgeable women on here: I don't have a scheduled date for BT yet and when I called the clinic to ask when I should book that in, I was told "just call us when you're late for your period and we'll schedule something for at least 2 weeks after transfer." Which is fine but how do I know when my period's due? Do I go with 28 days after my last period, or do I treat EPU as day of ovulation and count 14 days after that? And won't my period be late anyway because I'm full of hormones? Clearly, I'm freaking out I didn't speak to my FS when I called because he was in theatre and his receptionist was a bit vague on the details.

I hope everyone else is doing well! Sorry about errors, sent from my iPhone.

To all xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cal1 For This Useful Post:

chook11  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    everyone!

Cal1 - I'm with QFG (Wazza) and their policy is you go back 14 days after ET, but that would be because of the pregnal (spelling ). My AF is ALWAYS late after a fresh cycle.

Loveabug - Good luck with your next cycle. Seriously your AF turns up on time . I really hope this is the year for all of us too .

Chook - Any news?? I hope Wazza didn't leave you deflated

Zult - How is bubs going?

Laned -

AFM, I feel like I'm rattling . I take soooooo many suppliments every day and I'm totally OVER IT

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

chook11  (15-02-2012)