Closed Thread
Page 43 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Katrina So happy for you. May your little bubba continue to thrive and the next 8 months fly by for you. Congratulations.

Nicole83 - I hope the tww ( well one week wait now) is not sending you Too much.

Marnz- For the heartbeat. You have reached the next milestone. I hope you start to feel better soon.

Afm I am 5 dp5dt I think. Nothing to report other than that.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billiesmum For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (09-02-2012),Katrina2008  (10-02-2012),LillyPonds  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Billiesmum & Nic83 - not long to go now!

Just a quick question - I've noticed on the tww forum that after the intial BT a lot of ppl are having more to check on HCG levels...is it normal (or reasonable) that I am not having any further blood tests...my next appointment is for the 6 week ultrasound...also, I'm not taking progesterone now that I have a BFP - the nurse said that is because it was a fresh cycle...and only FET require progesterone once BFP is confirmed...I am probably just questioning things too much and finding something else to worry about now the 2ww is over! Typical me lol

Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely Brissie weather! x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Katrina2008 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (11-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Katrina

Well every clinic is different but if you are concerned why not just ask for another bt to check your hcg is doubling?

Regarding progersterone - well my fs prescribes it for every cycle but remember under normal conceiving circumstances you wouldn't be given anything...maybe ask to be sure and if they do a bt to check hcg ask to get progesterone checked aswell then you will feel alot better.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (11-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear there's been a few BFP's around here and some other ladies are PUPO!

AFM - I'm still waiting for AF and it's CD36.

Appointment with Wazza on Tuesday and I'm a bit nervous.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chook11 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (11-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook11 - I hope AF arrives before your appointment next week

Nic83 - You are right, I could just ask for a hcg test - I think once again I was stressing over something I didn't need to. I am going to leave it in the hands of 'the gods' and not have another BT - well for the time being anyway ;-) Thanks for your advice - I think I forget that I have a right to ask for the things I need during this process, probably feel guilty for wasting ppls time if it's not necessary...however, if it puts my mind at ease I guess it is necessary...if all of that makes sense!

Enjoy what's left of the weekend ladies!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Katrina2008 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (12-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies how soon did you poas after a pregnyl booster? Mine was 0.3ml of 1500iu...nurse at wazza's still says a full 7days until its out of your system...but reading on the net people are saying 7days for the full 1500iu.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Chook - Good luck for your appointment with Wazza.

Nicole - I started testing from 4 days past my last pregnyl booster. Every one is different in how fast your body processes it. Next time I plan on testing from the day of my last pregnyl booster to see how long it takes for the line to get lighter.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

chook11  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks zult. It's been 4 full days and half today for me and got the faintest of faintest BFP but I am feeling really deflated because the nurse said it would most likely be the pregnyl. So shouldn't have poas! Thought it would make me feeling better just seeing a bfn and knowing this cycle was over but now I am just left confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    She said that I should still wait until thurs for BT so I really haven't gained anything from poas!

Zult - at 4 days post pregnyl did yours ever show up BFP for any of the cycles that you were or weren't pg?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole - I've only ever done 1 fresh cycle and it was a BFP resulting in my 9 month old DD2 and 1 FET which was a BFP but ended in MC. So I'm not a good example. The thing to do is if you plan on testing then to see if the line gets darker. If it gets darker then it's a BFP.

I am a serial POAS'er though. What brand HPT are you using? I was using IC up untill the day before BT. The day before and the day of BT I used a FR.