Closed Thread
Page 4 of 129 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole83 - welcome back - hopefully your journey wont be too long for #2. If you are happy to share it would be great to see in writing what Wazza suggests.

Miggins - sorry - what are you doing this cycle?? Is it a natural one? Good luck I hope this is it for you and I hope that the tww speeds by.

HamptonK - - figured I would do boy and girl cheers for you just in case!!

Betel - how are you going? When is your BT? I am so squeezing everything for you that you get some good news soon.

TFT - oh no re the cramping, hoping that everything goes well for your scan today.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey bronwyncj, we're doing modified IUI cycle. Official testing date is 21st Dec.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tezz - I am so sorry . There is not really a magic answer to what is wrong with us but as long as we are willing to keep trying there is hope. The longer I am in this game the more I am learning that it's impossible to know what's going to happen next. Take time to look after yourself and if you think that seeing Wazza can help you...then go .

Hamptonk - wonderful news, you must be so thrilled

hi to everyone else and thanks for thinking of me. It was very nice to meet last week, you are all such a great people and I will always be greatful for the support I get from you .

Frosty - when's your scan?

AFM - I am very well, my BT is Monday but I am not worried at all, I have been so busy this week with the new home that I totally forgot I am even in the TWW (I even forgot my Crinone a couple of times ). Because of the crappy embryo they transferred I never really thought of being in the TWW so I am just waiting for AF to arrive so I can book another appointment with the clinic. I am not even bother to POAS...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Bronwyn - I will upload the list of male meds tomorrow
    Miggins - good luck with your cycle hun! I hope you get a BFP just in time for Xmas!
    Betel - you never know which embryos will make it, no matter how poor they look scientifically. I will always remember Wazza telling us about his patient that was on her last cycle and transferred all 3 of her embryos that were graded incredibly low with fragmentation - she fell pregnant! (cant remember exactly how many bubs tho!)

Question ladies - Wazza put me on the contraceptive pill from day 4 of my current cycle and my bleeding has become a bit heavier/ going longer than normal and slightly clotting perhaps or chunky bits (sorry
    Tmi!) not sure if I should be concerned? Any advice?
    Last edited by nicole83; 10-12-2011 at 23:18.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

miggins  (11-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks nicole83 for the encouragement, unfortunately AF just showed up this morning so it's another BFN for me. I'll ring the clinic tomorrow morning to book an appointment with FS but I suppose it will be January before we can start a new cycle (deffo not an ICSI/PICSI one ).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel I am so sorry it did not work. Will you try the luveris again do you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel---I'm so sorry, somehow we're all hoping that it'll miraculously work. You so need it to work for you after such a long journey. I hope Dr D has more ideas up his sleeves.

Miggins--- this is the one for you.

Bronwyn---Goodluck!!!

Tez--- don't give up yet, considering how many cycles you have to do to get Libby, well hopefully you don't have to do as many to get #2.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

miggins  (11-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    Sorry tez for your cycle not working.
    Hugs
    Miggins, 2ww again let's hope you get your well deserved bfp.

Frosty, glad to hear things are going well.

Afm, had scan on Friday and lining was 10mm on a programmed fet. First timer. Lol so stopped synarel Friday night and started progesterone pessaries Saturday. Still on progynova 3 times a day. Transfer booked for Wednesday. 3 blasts left. Grades are b/c b/b and c/c so hoping to get 2 to transfer.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to angelanathan For This Useful Post:

miggins  (11-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tez - I am so sorry to have read your news. What a terrible disappointment for you. Was your FS able to give you any further feedback? It is a shame that he won't let you use Pregnyl. Wow, it's not as though this is a cheap process for any of us and $2000 is almost enough for another cycle (OMG). Take good care of your self and no beating yourself up. X

Betel - Likewise, sorry to read your sad news. We were all hoping for a miracle. You are amazing though. Just love your fighting spirit. X

Hampton - Congratulations. How very exciting for you and DH. May your pregnancy be a healthy and happy one. Look forward to your updates re scans.

Miggins - All the very best for the upcoming IUI and wishing you a perfect little Xmas present.

Bron - Wishing you the very best for tomorrow hun. You know you will be in our thoughts. X

TFT - Sorry not to see you last weekend. That said I hope the cramping has settled and wishing you the very best for the upcomming scan. As for support, you have often written the most considerate and soothing words for many of us, so thank you. X

AFM - still injecting away and with my feelings remaining neutral. No point in worrying, it hasn't done anything for me thus far. I have a scan tomorrow that will give some idea as to my response to the 600 of FSH. I am just hoping like hell that the DHEA and Melatonin makes the difference.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

miggins  (11-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone know much about how they grade embryos at westmead. Apparently I have 3 blasty 1 x c/b , 1 x b/c and 1 x c/c grade. Getting excited transfer on wednesday, hopefully we can bring on some more bfp's to this group