Closed Thread
Page 39 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Billiesmum - Just popping in quickly to say and good luck for today!

Will post more when I'm home from work tonight!

Hi Everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Nicole - How are your embies doing? Are you going to TF? Vent all you like. We all know how crappy IVF can be. I'm sure at one time or another we've all had a 'me' post .

Laned - . I hope your recovering ok. Thank you for your thoughts.

Billiesmum - Good Luck for today .

Amandamoo - I'm sending AF vibes your way. Hurry up AF!

Cal1 - Welcome.

Hampton - How exciting. the 12 week scan they really look human. Good Luck.

to Bronwyn, Frosty, Katrina, TRH, Marnz & Betel and I'm sure I've missed someone. So hi to you as well.

AFM - Just taking one day at a time. I'm still bleeding a little. Goes from a light flow to spotting and then light flow again. It's been 2 weeks since the D&C. I'm concerned but not too concerned about the bleeding/spotting. It's not clotty at all so I'll take it as being 'normal' for now. My temps have come down to pre O temps so I'm guessing my HCG levels are back to 0. I'm expecting a 38 day cycle so I'm hoping I'll O in about a weeks time roughly. I'm going to start on BCP when AF comes in prep to start a full stim cycle again. I want to be ready to go when we get the OK from Warren.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (03-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick pop in to wish Billiesmum goodluck for FET today!

And sending nicole83 for embies growing vibes.

You girls are all in my thoughts. Will pop back later for personals when I get home.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (03-02-2012),LillyPonds  (03-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - I am really sorry to read your news. I hope that the next embie will be the one.

Billiesmum - Good luck for today.

AFM - My prog was only 5 so despite having 2 18mm follicles seen on a scan it seems like I still didn't ovulate. All that work for nothing. It is particularly depressing - it seems like whenever I get a glimmer of hope it is taken away.

We have signed up to do another proper IVF cycle. Just paid and picked up meds today. I will be taking 300 Puregon this time and Orgalutran. Now waiting for AF.

Still have the appointment with Wazza on the 14th for a second opinion, and maybe can change to him after this cycle if he is willing to treat me.

Does anyone know if PISCI is available in Brisbane?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chook11 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (03-02-2012),laned  (03-02-2012),LillyPonds  (03-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

What a day! So glad it's Friday! At least work is over for the week!

Nic83 - you are spot on PCOS is so difficult - FS wasn't expecting my cycle to be so straight forward as it is so hard to pinpoint the right amount of everything. I feel for you on the money side, it is not a cheap game to play but we are all in it for the grand prize...which will be worth every penny x

Amandamoo - thanks for asking. I am well. Have had a few (ok many) melt downs throughout the week...the hormones have definitely kicked in and I have taken it out on my loved ones...no sleep + anxiety about BT = a mean wife! We have BT on the 8th of Feb...I'm not sure about POAS...what is everyone elses opinions? How accurate are they during IVF? Also, I'm a bit concerned that I'm going to get the phone call at work and how I will react and not having DH there...

Cal1 - Welcome to the group, you will find all the info you will ever need here...the girls are a wealth of knowledge!

Chook11 - So disappointing to hear about your follies not coming through with the egg you so wanted! All the best for your meeting with Wazza!

AFM - 5 days to go til BT...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook - OMG. I can't believe your misfortune. I am so sorry hun . Here's hoping the full stim cycle will do the trick for you. As for PICSI (or HA) a few places in Brisbane do it (including QFG). DH and I did PICSI for our 5th cycle and got poorer fert results than a normal ICSI cycle. That said, it would all be very dependent upon individual and particularly DH circumstance. My DH's morphology and count is good, the little buggers just don't seem to produce the enzyme to crack the eggs.

Billiesmum - have been thinking of you all day

AFM - Have had remarkable peripheral odema with my lower legs looking as though I have elephantitis. My TCM was a bit concerned and suggested that I see my GP, which I had planned on doing if not resolved. I suspect it is due to the bloody prednisone, which is going to take me over a bloody month to get off. Yeaaaa just another joy in life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    laned---Oh no! Are they sore at all? Not DVT? Might pay to wear your TEDS. Can you wean the pred faster? Do you have any frosty left?

Chook---Bummer! Are you going to test in a day or two, maybe it's just late ovulating?

Cal1---Welcome and I hope your path to success is a short one.

Katrina---TWW is a stressful time, I hope your DH gets to keep his head by the end of it.

Zult---I hope the bleeding settles soon and your cycle will go back to normal.

Nicole---I suspect you understim this time and went to EPU too early. Some papers I read suggest "coasting" for longer in PCOS (i.e.. doing a longer stim phase with lowish dose FSH, hence using antagonist protocol to suppress LH while coasting). It's strange, Wazza usually likes to overstim rather than understim his girls. I can find the article and email it to you if you like.

Betel, Tez, Amanda, Bronwyn and anyone planning a cycle in Feb/March---Goodluck!!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

Katrina2008  (05-02-2012),laned  (04-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies

Thank you all for your good wishes.

Nicole83 - how are things? I hope all is good.

Zultbear- sorry to read you are still spotting. Hopefully it won't be for too long. It's both physically and emotionally draining.

Katrina - not long now. Having meltdowns is very very normal. As for poas, I only did that once and I was gutted when no line came up. It was two days before BT and I just wanted it over and done with. I think I will wait for BT this time. Try to get through the next few days as best you can.

Chook11 - so sorry to hear about your follies. Like frosty said maybe you are having a longer cycle?

Laned - that is quite worrying. I hope you have been to the gp by now. Thinking of you and hope its all ok.

Hi Amanda, tez, bronwyn, betel, Susie, and everyone.

Afm - I am in the tww.. My embies were frozen on day 3 and they thawed ok. One was a blastocyst and the other a morula by the morning of transfer. The scientist said they were both full of life (ha ha). The day theatres were empty. Usually there are heaps of us waiting, but DH and I were the only couple there.

I told my FS that we would have to stop meeting like this and he needed to get over the fact that this was our last hoorah, so to speak. He will miss me... I always caused him grief.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billiesmum For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (04-02-2012),laned  (04-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Billiesmum - great news re embies. Congrats onbeing PUOP. I truly hope you and DH are blessed with good news in 2 weeks. X

Frosty - TEDS woohoo, how very attractive, but I think I may just need them yet. Went to GP and he ordered bloods to check renal function. Have to go back on Tues if not resolved and he will prescribe Lasix. ATM told me to elevate legs and limit fluids and to return tomorrow if bad again tonight!!! I have had it since Tues. Otherwise he thinks it is due to the Prednisone. As for frosties, I still have one from a cylce early last year. DH is scared to use it and is convinced there will be something wrong with it. Obviously, I will want a FET at some stage, but just don't know when. I want to focus on getting some of this god damned weight off and getting a bit healthier before making any further decisions. I have also booked an appointment with Wazza for 1 March.

How you doing?

To all other ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - How are you getting on with your legs?

Frostysmum - Thanks for your thoughts, I'm pretty sure DH will just scrape through...he's helping sort out my new washing machine...by helping I mean he is doing it while I am on bubhub! This will win him loads of points!

Billiesmum – congrats on your ET sounds like your embies were good and strong! I think you are right about POAS, I would be devastated if it didn't pick anything up and then the blood test did...blood test has to be the safer bet!

AFM - I had some discharge yesterday (brown in colour and not a lot) followed by a spot of blood a few hours later...nothing since...I'm crossing everything and praying that it is not AF raising her ugly head early...??? Really had a very anxious and highly strung afternoon after that, trying hard today to relax and take it easy - but going to the toilet to check at least every hour! :-( Not feeling as tired today as have started taking a valerian capsule each night before bed...I've done some googling and it doesn't say not to use it during IVF or pregnancy...seriously without it I was a zombie on the verge of a breakdown!

to everyone else!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katrina2008 For This Useful Post:

laned  (05-02-2012),LillyPonds  (06-02-2012)