Closed Thread
Page 38 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandamoo View Post
    Nicole - I'm so sorry babe! I was in the same place as you last April and it's devastating . I too thought it was a cancelled cycle but it's only cancelled before you go to EPU . Just stay focused on the next cycle...! Don't let Wazza tell you your eggs are s#it .

Marnz - Great to hear about rising levels

Katrina - I hope your not going to crazy

Zult - You have been in my thoughts lately and I just want to give you a big .

BronwynCj - When you take DHEA, do you get an extremely oily face in the morning?

AFM.... wishing time would fly past extremly fast . Can't wait to get sniffing .... still waiting for AF (should of come a week ago )
    Thanks Amanda. What a roller coaster. The part I am most upset today is that we will have to fork out all this money (as most of its currently sitting on credit card) and probably won't have any to transfer. I feel like a completely different person since our 2009 cycle. Like all this time we are blaming MFI and find out this week that I have so many egg related problems as well we really believed this would be a strong cycle having learnt a few things from the last one plus taking royal jelly and vitamin e.
    I had a feeling sorry moment tonight and ate potato chips, milo cereal and a Tim tam for dinner. I can't even bring myself to take that bloody clexane shot...I hate that one.

Sorry about all the me posts

Amanda - how much longer until you cycle again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

I have been stalking this thread for months and would like to finally join, if that's ok?

I've been reading the thread over the past few months and feel a little like I know some of you already, so please don't think it's presumptuous of me to jump on!

Laned - I am so, so sorry about your M/C. I know very well how you feel. It's a devastating situation and my heart hurts for you. I really hope you are ok.

Billiesmum - you are a flat out inspiration. I read one of your posts to my DP the other night because I was just so moved by your extraordinary strength and resilience. What an amazing woman you are to have been through so much and still find it in yourself to be there for others.

Nicole - I'm sorry to read about your embryos, I can only imagine how upset and frustrated you are. It seemed so positive and it's scary how quickly news can change. Hang in there.

To all the other women on here, it's an absolute privilege to read your stories and share in your journies, even if it has been from the sidelines.

AFM, DP and I are in the middle of our first IVF cycle. I have known for many years that IVF would be my only option for a child (after recurrent miscarriage and ectopic pregnancies that did irreparable damage to my tubes), but I am still very nervous. I think the worst thing is the relinquishing of control over my body and what it does. We have EPU tomorrow and are hoping that everything goes well. ET will be at day 5 on Monday. Fingers crossed that our IVF journey is a short one

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cal1 For This Useful Post:

Billiesmum  (02-02-2012),laned  (02-02-2012),LillyPonds  (03-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Girls

Firstly, I cannot thank you enough for your kind words. Although so very painful it is comforting to know that so many of you care and have my back in this process. Your messages having albeit brought a tear to my eye have let me know I am not alone.

TRH - I had been thinking about you and am so very appreciative of your message. The quote is beautiful and how true it is that I will carry those little imprints on my heart forever. In some way I now feel as though my other angel baby has a companion now and is no longer alone.

Nicole - How very disappointing for you and DH. I do not know of any other experience in life when you can be up in the air with elation and excitement one minute and then being dragged through hell the next. I am so very sorry for the two of you.As for syneral, it is true that it can shut some people down. I am one of them. I only used it once and had a cycle cancelled as it shut me down completely and I didn't produce any follicles notwithstanding a stim cycle with 450 of Gonal F. I have since only done antagonist cycles, but still only manage to produce 6 follies at the most.

Marnz - Congratulations on your wonderful news. I sincerely hope you have an uneventful pregnancy. I know the cramping is freaky, but it is quiet normal. In fact take some comfort that it is an indication things are happening in there.

Katrina - I too had a lot of cramping approx 15-20 mins post administration of Crinone. As Frosty said it is a listed side effect.

Amanda - Don't worry re AF. I too was freaked out but the DHEA delayed mine by over a week and a half. As for oily skin, I didn't have it as a side effect although I am aware it is one. I had the pleasure of growing chin hair (how very attractive).

Cal1 - Welcome and thank you for your message of support. You too have had a rough trot. I hope you and DP get a wonderful result from today's EPU and that your stay on this thread is a short one . I look forward to good news from you.

Billiesmum - Have been thinking of you Hun and am sending all positive vibes your way for tomorrow's FET. May those two beautiful bubsicles defrost wonderfully and thrive in their mum.

Zult - thinking of you

To everyone else - Thank you again xxx

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (02-02-2012),Billiesmum  (02-02-2012),Katrina2008  (03-02-2012),LillyPonds  (03-02-2012),Marnz  (02-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww Laned - you are such a brave lady! You have been through hell and back over these past couple of weeks bigs hugs babe I too have a few hairs on my chin so very attractive hey

Nicole - how is your embie going?? I really really hope you make it to transfer. I'm not sure when I'll cycle again as I started DHEA three weeks ago and want to be on it for 12 weeks at least so around Easter. Now AF won't show. I'm presuming I'll start sniffing in March and EPU in April at some stage. I did an antag cycle once and it was my worst cycle as I only got 5 eggs 4 mature and only 1 fertilized so I'm sticking to the long cycle.

Betel - how are you going??

Warning I'm on my phone

Mwah to all!
    Last edited by Amandamoo; 02-02-2012 at 15:15.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

Katrina2008  (02-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katrina - when is BT? Will you be poas? how are you feeling??

Cal1 - welcome to this thread. It's great to have more people join. The ladies on here are very supportive - as you know . Who is your FS??

To all the ladies that haven't joined BH and are reading, log on and join up and become part of our team we can support eachother.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (03-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole83 - I hope your little embies continue to fight. Many moons ago when I cycled with my own eggs QFG told me that if there was no transfer that part of the cost could be refunded or held in credit for my next cycle. At no stage did they say the total cost remained the same. However, all that aside, I hope it's not an issue for you and your transfer goes ahead.

Cal1 - thankyou for your kind words. I hope your EPU went well today and that your transfer is on schedule with others as backup in the freezer. Your road to IVF has been very rough already and yet you do not hesitate to think of others.

Dear Laned - you remain in my thoughts. Thank you for your support while you should be thinking of yourself. It is so nice of you.

Katrina - wow, your quilt is growing quickly. I hope this 2ww is uneventful and a great big BFP at the end of it.

Marnz - fantastic news

Zultbear - I hope you are ok. Thank you for the FET wishes.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM - transfer tomorrow afternoon. I assume that no news is good news and that one or both of my embies survived the thaw. Then it's off to acup and a restful weekend. I have told nobody about this transfer except all of you so sssshhh.. Ha ha. I am so scared. What will be will be... Thank you all for your kind wishes. It means alot when you are all going through so much yourselves.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Billiesmum good luck for your transfer tomorrow I hope that it all goes smoothly and your 2ww is over before you know it

Hope everyone else is well at their various stages and looking forward to seeing good news from you all

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HamptonK For This Useful Post:

Billiesmum  (02-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Billiesmum - good luck for tomorrow . I hope you have lots of things planned in your two week wait so you don't go crazy . you get a BFP .

HamptonK - How are things going for you? Are you going to find out if you're having a or a ?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

Billiesmum  (02-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amandamoo I am goin pretty well. 12wks1day now NT scan is next week and can't wait. We are hoping to get a guess at the sex next week, if not we will be finding out for sure at the next scan, can't wait been talking names etc it's exciting, yet still scared something could go wrong.

How are you going?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to HamptonK For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (02-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hamp - yeah I'm going pretty good. It must be very exciting... I'm sure everything will be fine, you have nothing to worry about . What hospital are you going to have bubs at?