Closed Thread
Page 36 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big hugs laned. So sorry you have to go through this

Nicole - at work the whole branch got audited every staff member pulled into a meeting room with a please explain you have used example 15 hours of Internet usage in the past month!!!! It was freaking scary haha.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

laned  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandamoo View Post
    Big hugs laned. So sorry you have to go through this

Nicole - at work the whole branch got audited every staff member pulled into a meeting room with a please explain you have used example 15 hours of Internet usage in the past month!!!! It was freaking scary haha.
    Oh wow that's crazy!! I only use my phone now for BH and couldn't use FB at work anyway cos it was blocked. But yeah, that is one of my biggest fears!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got fert rates. Out of 12 eggs:
    7 immature
    1 bad/dead/something wrong with it
    3 injected
    2 have fertilized

I am shocked and devastated. I know we only need one but we are only on day 1 I am so fearful of losing these ones over the coming days. Transfer at day 5 - they still have so far to come

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole to you. What a shock with your fert rates. Have they given any indication on why they aren't great? I'm keeping fingers crossed for your 2 remaining embies. Hopefully they survive and you get to TF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - I just want to give you the biggest hugs in the world. I don't understand why the nicest people in the world seem to have to go through so very very much to be able to bring a child into the world, it is just soooo soooo unfair.

Nicole - I hope they can have some answers for you re the fert rate. Keeping everything crossed that those two a strong little embies and you have some awesome quality on Friday for transfer.

Littlejoeyg - welcome and good luck for your OI. this is the magic one for you.

Billiesmum - Good luck for your transfer on Friday. Hoping for an event free tww for you with some great news at the end.

Katrina - I never really had cramping with the crinone or the pessaries, except of course when AF was due. Everyone is different though, so it is hard to compare. Good luck and hoping that the balance of your tww rolls around quickly.

Susie - I am so very sorry that you and your DH are still having troubles. Wishing you all the best for the balance of your pregnancy and very glad that you have the support of your family.

Amandamoo - yay for cycling again soon. I have never had any problems with the DHEA, but then I don;t get any of the side effects that most other people seem to either.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

Billiesmum  (02-02-2012),Katrina2008  (31-01-2012),laned  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by zultbear View Post
    Nicole to you. What a shock with your fert rates. Have they given any indication on why they aren't great? I'm keeping fingers crossed for your 2 remaining embies. Hopefully they survive and you get to TF.
    I think the 7 immature has to do with my pcos. Surprisingly though we thought it was getting better having lost a couple of kilos since my last full stim...

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's very interesting Nicole. I too have PCOS but I've gained 13Kg since having DD2. So I'm now wondering if this extra weight will have the same effect on me when we head into another stim cycle.

Do you think the lower dose of puregon would have had something to do with it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Laned, just wanted to slip in to send you some healing vibes today. Miscarriage is the cruellest thing, I know that nothing I can say can ease your pain though I know it will ease with the passage of time. I hope that you are able to rest and to heal and I hope that, more than anything, this is the very last time that a BFP ends in miscarriage for you, and that the next one (and I do believe there will be a next one for you) will end in a healthy, bouncing baby

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

laned  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deleted - double post
    Last edited by nicole83; 31-01-2012 at 16:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by zultbear View Post
    That's very interesting Nicole. I too have PCOS but I've gained 13Kg since having DD2. So I'm now wondering if this extra weight will have the same effect on me when we head into another stim cycle.

Do you think the lower dose of puregon would have had something to do with it?
    I'm really not sure what to think zultbear. I think it's a conversation for Wazza if our two embies don't make it. This was my situation though:

Oct 2009 - full stim cycle with 83iu puregon. Got 18 embies 8 immature, by day three we had 3 embies, tx 2 froze one. Late onset of severe ohss - verge of hospitalisation. Got a BFP and had my DD. singleton pregnancy.

June 2011 - thawed embie but stopped growing.

Jan 2012 - probably lost 2-3kga since having dd - nothing significant. But scans showed pcos looked alot less. Maybe the scans arent very accurate? So he lowered the dose in fear of getting ohss again.

All I can think of right now is grow little embies grow!