Closed Thread
Page 34 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone!

How's this weather? I hope everyone is keeping dry and managing to stay clear of flood waters. It's certainly making the tww take forever!! We have been to the movies twice this weekend trying to divert our attentions elsewhere! I have taken someone's advice...and I am not sure who it was...and have started a quilt...something to keep both my mind and hands busy during the next week and a half. DH is asking 'how I am feeling' at least ten times a day... but I am not complaining, he's done more housework this weekend than he has ever...I will take advantage while I can! :-)

Marnz - what happens now? How often do you need blood tests and when is your scan? so exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all, just coming online for a quick visit. It has been awhile... For those that are aware of my background, the marriage thing not so good. I have been living with my sister for two months. My heart is broken and I often forget I am pregnant, after wanting to fall for so long. I just had a look at my ticker and I can't believe how far along it has moved. Of course I have my OB appt's etc, and well she has said babies are tiny and expects me to go early. Will find out more at 32 week US.

Just wanted to say congrats to Liney73, how wonderful you have your twins all safe and sound. xxx

I hope everyone else is travelling along well (I will come back during the week for personals). Even if you are taking a break or in TWW, don't forget your DH/partner and what other things make up your happy marriage/partnership. You don't want an unhappy marriage like me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Susie--- Hope you're looking after yourself and the babies.

Laned---Just want to pop in to say I'm thinking of you and have sent a few prayers up there for you and your little one.

Betel---How's the new house? Finished unpacking yet?

Bronwyn, Buffy, TryingReallyHard, Amandamoo, Tezzybob, Mendoza, Chook, Billiesmum, and everyone else that I've missed.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

laned  (30-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Susie...I have wondering lately how you have been getting on so very glad to see you have posted. Sorry to hear that things have not got any better with DH..it must be adding extra stress to an already stressful time. Hopefully you will be able to work something out by the times bubs come as let me tell you it is one busy time. Rewarding but tiring. Will you be able to stay with your sister when the bubs arrive? Don't eat yourself up too much honey..stay strong for the little bubs you have wanted for so long. I have faith that if you need to you will be able to cope on your own and if you ever need anything just pm me at any time.

How is everyone else going?

I am well..adjusting to the different personalities on my two precious bubs...I am so totally in love and hope that this is the year that you all get to experience this wonderful feeling as well

Liney

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (30-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Sorry, have not posted for a while as have been lying low. Firstly, thank you to all for your most lovely messages and posts of support. It truly means a lot to me at this time.

Chook - I was pleased to see your post. I have been wondering how you have been doing and where you have been at. I do sincerely hope that those two follies have some magic and that you and DH get accross the line on your very own. X

Marnz - Great news. I wish you a very sticky and healthy pregnancy.

Katrina - Yes, I think we have rented every movie in the video store. Have now run out of movies to watch.

Suzie - As said by others before me, it is good to hear from you.You have been in my thoughts. I am sorry that things have not yet ressolved, but hope that in time and when your DH sees those beautiful precious little souls he will find the spirit to fight for his family. That said, you need to take good care of yourself sweetie, as Liney said (and has first hand knowledge of) you will have exhausting times ahead, so you really need to be thinking of you at this time. X

Frosty - Thanks hun.

To all other ladies - hello.

AFM - Not good news today. Bub had not grown and there was no detectable heart rate. So I am scheduled for a D&C tomorrow morning. At this stage don't really know what next, hence may lay low for a while. I need to focus on getting into better physical shape. That said, know you will all be in my thoughts. XX

8. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (30-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Laned - I'm so sorry to hear the news. I was holding all fingers and toes crossed for you. Take all the time you need and look after you.

Susie - . All the other ladies have said anything that I could say.

Katrina - I'm so over the rain. It's driving me and the kids insane. Washing is so hard to get dry ATM and DD2 is in cloth nappies so they are a nightmare to get dry lol. My drier is getting a work out.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

laned  (30-01-2012)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just happened to pop in here and saw your news Laned sending you big hugs as no words I can offer will make it better, just know we are thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    laned--- I'm so sorry. Wish things could be different, don't blame yourself though.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

laned  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned I'm so sorry - this journey completely sucks sometimes. You'll be in my thoughts tomorrow

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

laned  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had sun today - if only for a few hours! Zult - I hope you got some of those nappies dry - It really must be crazy!

Laned - really sorry to hear your news, I hope tomorrow goes smoothly for you, will be thinking of you

AFM - Has anyone used crinone before after ET? I am getting really bad 'period like' pains about half an hour after using it...it is probably normal, just wondering what other ppl have experienced...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Katrina2008 For This Useful Post:

laned  (01-02-2012)