Closed Thread
Page 32 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Laned..thinking of you Hon. As Frosty said Hang in there and know that we are all hoping for the best.

Liney

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

laned  (23-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    laned - there are many stories in here where things didn't look right at the start but then everything turned out to be absolutely fine after a while! hang in there, we're all keeping our fingers crossed for you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to betelgeuse For This Useful Post:

laned  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned, oh I'm so sorry, I know how devastating this sort of limbo can be. I am going to keep holding onto the hope that this one is just a slow starter . Take care of yourself, and do what you can to nurture yourself during this difficult waiting time

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

laned  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - I hope you can keep busy so that this next week flies by and you hear the news you want to hear.

Zult - Good luck with your next cycle, not long to go...this year is already flying by!

Frostysmum - are you cycling at the moment - hope you don't mind me asking? Is anyone else cycling atm?

AFM - EPU I think went well - apparently the FS spoke to me but I don't recall. 15 eggs they are good quality and fertilise tonight! I am having a bit of pain tonight, more than I was expecting but nothing compared to my hystrscopy. I also had a tube in my throat during the procedure - anyone else had this? The anesthetist said I could give her a call to talk about it tmrw and that if I preferred I could look into being awake for the next one? Don't know if I would cope with that! lol The staff at North West are always fantastic and so supportive, very happy with their facilities! Also, the QFG scientist was very helpful in explaining the process etc.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Katrina2008 For This Useful Post:

laned  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - oh no I hope the next week flies by and you get good news next week. Will be thinking of you lots and sending your little bubba lots of sticky vibes.

Katrina - that is an awesome result. Here's hoping for that the fert results are great overnight.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

Katrina2008  (24-01-2012),laned  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - I sincerely hope your little one is just a little behind and next week you have good news. You are leaving no stone unturned and fighting for your baby.

Katrina - For a great fertilization rate. I hope your recovery from epu is uneventful. I always woke up with a tube down my throat but it wasn't too bad. I would rather be asleep than awake for epu.

Hello to everyone else.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billiesmum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned- Wishing you all the best. Fingers crossed everything will be fine.

Katrina- Great results with EPU I have to admit the pain was worse for me also then four endo surgeries. Laying down was the only thing that helped me.

I am having the pregnancy blood test tomorrow. So far I have managed not to POAS but it is getting really hard now I am so close. After losing a brother last year I would love to call mum and tell her she is going to be a nan.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marnz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Grr just type a long post and lost it.

Laned - There isn't anything I can add that the others haven't already said. I'm keeping all fingers and toes crossed for a great scan on Monday.

Thanks Frosty RE cycling after MC. I'm just going to take a wait and see approach for now. I had a really bad couple of months after my last MC with bleeding etc that I'm not expecting a smooth transition lol. I had a 3 month break after my last MC only because we went from clomid straight into IVF so had to sort my cycle out. I'm half tempted to get the pill and go on it and then stop to get AF but I'll discuss that with FS when we see him.

Katrina - Thanks for the luck. This year is certainl flying already lol. I had a tube with my EPU as well. I wouldn't have known I'd had it if the anesthetist hadn't had told me before I went through for EPU. I didn't feel it at all and it was removed before I was lucid . for great fert rates.

Marnz - I am a self confessed POAS addict so I'm no help to you at all . Good luck for your BT.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Katrina2008  (24-01-2012),laned  (30-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katrina---Rest up and don't do too much. Lots of fluids and metamucil if you even feel constipated. Most of the time with EPU they put a laryngeal mask down instead of a full intubation as it's a short procedure.
    http://www.aic.cuhk.edu.hk/web8/Laryngeal%20mask.htm
    I can recall them removing the LMA in the recovery room most of the time.

Marnz---Good luck!

Zult---Sometimes the body just does what it wants to do despite what we plan. I often have to remind myself to just let go of the things I can't control.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

Katrina2008  (24-01-2012),LillyPonds  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - I am really hoping your little one is just a bit slow growing and everything will be looking better at the next scan.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to chook11 For This Useful Post:

laned  (30-01-2012)