Closed Thread
Page 30 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Liney - Ciatlyn and Cooper are just beautiful! I bet you are head over heels in love with them!

Bronwyn - Great job with the shrinking measurements!

Possanda, Laned & Billiesmum - Poss, best to steer clear of the Royal Jelly! I haven't taken it since - I don't want to tempt fate at this stage of our first cycle.

Possanda - hope the endo sorts itself out!

AFM - Ultrasound yesterday went really well, follies are a good size and FS was very happy. EPU on Monday - slightly nervous but doubly excited! Feeling extremely bloated at the moment and a little bit like my period is going to start...its really hard to know whats 'normal' during IVF.

Any tips over the next few days and after ET on Wednesday girls?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Liney---They're so adorable. Glad little Cooper is out of the woods, and you all can go home at the same time, what did they say about the kidney?

Katrina---Prior to EPU and after EPU, I have to make sure I don't get constipated, also make sure you have pain killers at home for after EPU, and a hot pack.

Laned--- for your next scan, I think it's going to be so far so good, and you'll see the little blinking heartbeat on Monday.

to everyone!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

Katrina2008  (22-01-2012),laned  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liney Caitlin and cooper are absolutely adorable, you are very lucky indeed, so nice that you all got to go home together. Just beautiful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi guys

Frosty...the day or twoafter Cooper was born they did an ultrasound on his kidneys. I asked them did they find the pelvic kidney assuming they would of read the file and lastscan report but got met with blank looks..the next day I decided to go to scu early for drs rounds. the dr asked me about the scans and i explained that on the 2nd last scan the dr thought he might have a right pelvic kidney but unsure if funbtioning and that a ulotrasound will be req. well obviously this guy was one of the senior drs and rest were his interns or whoever they are as he turned to them and said "we need to have another scan and this do a thorough search for the right kidney" ...did not seem too impressed. So they organised the next scan and about two days later i was there for rounds again and the dr said they found the kidney in the right pelvic area and still assessing it. but good news..it is functioning well and as you would be aware it is not as protected as if in right spot..anyway they were happy and we just have to go back in 6 months to ensure that it is growing. so was a relief to hear that.
    otherwise they are both doing really well and we are so much in love

Liney

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

laned  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liney, they are sooooo beautiful! Congratulations and great to hear that little Coop's kidneys look like they are all fine. Well done to you and DH, I hope you are enjoying this special time as a new family

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm just dipping my toe in here, so to speak. I currently post in the Perth thread, but DF has just been offered a job in Brisbane and it looks like we've pretty much decided to take it. It's all feeling very surreal right now, as you can imagine!

Anyway, we have a wedding and honeymoon coming up in just under three months (which is a pain because I need to stay in Perth without DF for several weeks leading up to it, to finish up organising and going to my multiple wedding-related appointments). After that, from early May, I will be living in Brisbane too, and we will hopefully be starting IVF straight away. However, I still want to come back to Perth for my first (few?) treatments as DF's five frozen sperm samples from several years ago are being stored at our clinic, and I don't trust them to survive the move interstate. Plus we've already had all our tests with them and I really like my FS!

So it'll be a weird situation; I'll be a Brisbane resident but undergoing treatment in Perth, so I kind of belong in both threads.

Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself, and let you know that I might pop in here from time to time in the next couple of months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele - all the best for your wedding. Welcome to Brisbane. It must be hard, leaving everything and everyone you know. I wish you a short IVF journey. You will find the ladies on this forum so helpful and nice.

Liney B - your babies are gorgeous. They look so strong and healthy. Well done and I think it is so great that you took the time to show everyone the pics. Thank you. It does not matter how many babies we see, to witness a real miracle times two is amazing. Enjoy caitlin and cooper.

TFT - I am so happy for you.

Frostysmum - thank you for the info. I will ask Scott. He has been so good to me over the years. If he says ok then I will do it. He always talks about Billie. I appreciate that. My last visit he spent over an hour just talking about stuff. Not ivf but utube and a comedian his kids found. He also acknowledges my son, Oliver,who was totally mine, my egg, but did not survive past 17 weeks. He has told me he will not give up on me till I do. He is not wazza but he is the next best thing IMO.

Katrina - all the best for EPU on monday. I

Hello to everyone else, particularly Laned.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Billiesmum For This Useful Post:

laned  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Liney - They are so adorable. Big congratulations.

Thank you all for your well wishes. D&C went smoothly. Not that I expected it not to. So I'm in limbo land until we go back and see Wazza.

How long does he like to wait before we can head into another stim cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    everyone
    Sorry I haven't been posting mush lately but we are just mad busy with organising our new home (moving day is the 28th!!).

Anyway first big congratulations to liney for the arrival baby Cooper and Caitlin. They're gorgeous, Cailtin has a beautiful smile and I can't believe how Cooper already looks like you!!! So glad everything went well and Cooper is in good health .

zultbear - it's not easy to find an answer and why this is happening, like everyone said take care of yourself, knowing that you did all you could to give this baby a chance. Sometimes I ask myself where do I find the motivation to keep going...it's hard when bad news keep coming, but somehow in my heart I always find the way out because I care about myself too much xxx

laned - you're going for another scan tomorrow? good luck

BronwynC - I think that if there is someone more motivated than me in this thread that must be you . I am very impressed with your plan and I know that one way or another you'll be a mum soon . Good to hear about your progress on the weight side too

Sariele - welcome to Brissie and good luck with everything (wedding and IVF). Hopefully your next IVF attempt in Perth will work so you won't need to join here

katrina2008 - good luck with EPU on Monday! constipation is usually my biggest problem after EPU so make sure that you drink lots of fluid before and after.

TRH - thinking of you. I might be writing the same post soon so I totally understand where you are. Let me know if you need anything, even if it's just a chat (and I don't mind about tears, I'll have plenty too) .

HamptonK - so exciting time for you!!!! glad that everything is progressing well

Frosty and tryingfortwo - hope you are both keeping well xxx

AFM - I saw FS last week and he refused to give me the go ahead for another cycle until I got the OK from the endocrinologist that he's trying to get me off the prednisone!!! (Billiesmum: I was giving prednisone for over a year, didn't work and now I am in big troubles trying to stop it. I know that for a lot of people worked but I would think twice about taking it again). Anyway to cut the story short, endocrinologist had me back on 6mg of prednisone and I will have to stay on that for my next IVF attempt as he doesn't want to put my body under further pressure.
    So all good to go for IVF cycle #10 (not sure if I am excited or just crazy!)and just waiting for AF to arrive. We are doing a normal IVF cycle with Synarel and 450iu of Gonal-F and trying to go blasto. I have also been taking DHEA since the beginning of January but FS doesn't know that

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betelgeuse For This Useful Post:

Katrina2008  (22-01-2012),laned  (22-01-2012),LillyPonds  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls, wow the thread has been on fire over the past couple of days.

Liney - OMG they are just delightful. I concur with Betel, Cailin has the most gorgeous smile in that photo, what a great shot and it is so amazing how much Cooper does look like you. Great news re the little man's kidney. My warmest wishes to the new little family.

Katrina - good to hear you have stopped the royal jelly. I didn't have any issue with it thank goodness. As for my experience with EPU, I have worse bloating after the procedure and last time had the most horrendous constipation even with drinking heaps. In hindsight I should have taken some stool softners (sorry if TMI). All the very best for your EPU tomorrow.

Sariele - Welcome, as per Betel, here's hoping your stay with us is short. Wow you do have a lot on your plate ATM. All the very best with everything. These women here are fantastic and have many a time saved me from going bonkers.

Billiesmum - Scott sounds like a truly beautiful soul. A friend of mine did her IVF cycles with him and said he was amazing and was so very reassuring and patient with her during her pregnancy. I am so pleased he acknowledges your beautiful little angels (as everyone should). Thank you for your warm wishes and wishing you the very very best outcome

Betel - Great to hear from you girl. Good to hear the house is keeping you busy. How nice to have everything fresh and new. I think it was a great move by your FS to await the endocrinologist and not just jump in on another cycle. Let this be the magical cycle and a great way for you to kick off 2012.

Frosty - thanks for your kind words. Hope your little belly bean is being good to her mumma.

Zult - Thinking of you hun. When I had my D&C, I was undergoing gonal-f stim IUI cycles, that said, I had a month off and did another cycle thereafter (which was unsuccessful). I suppose it depends on how you are going and what your body is doing. As hard as it is (I was just desperate to jump back on the band wagon), sometimes it is better to give the body a bit of a break. I really had to talk myself into a break last time. I was for ever conscious of the ticking time and another looming birthday.

TRH - Thinking of you and hoping you are being kind to yourself.

All other ladies

15. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Katrina2008  (22-01-2012)