Closed Thread
Page 3 of 129 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tez--Fess up, have you POAS yet?

Betel---Yours wont be too far behind too. to all the fertility gods for you.

Hampton---We'll all be hanging out tomorrow for your news.

Buffy---I've sent you an email, did you get it?

Bronwyn and laned---Sending good vibes to you both.

Amanda---Can't believe the prices keep going up. My scan is booked for the 21st, I want to find out, DH said he doesn't but I want to find out anyway.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (08-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody!

Tez, I'm hoping, hoping, hoping that you get a BFP

Betel, this one stuck for you.

Hampton, I am so excited for you - and glad you are getting your BT tomorrow before you use up all the peesticks in Brisbane! FX for really great strong numbers tomorrow.

Miggins, how are things going with you?

Nicole83, Welcome back to this thread hope your stay is short and sweet - and how fantastic that your PCOS is improving. A really good sign for this next cycle.

Buffy, so upset to read your news - life is so unfair; I hope your cardiologist is able to get on top of your heart condition. Thought I would mention a site that a friend of mine found of incredible help and support through her donor egg journey - www.aussieeggdonors.com - might be worth a look.

Hi to Laned, Amandamoo, Frostymum, Bronwyn, Zultbear, and anyone else I have missed!

AFM, I am so sorry I missed everyone at our get-together but I had very severe cramping last weekend. Thankfully things now seem to have settled down and I have my morph scan tomorrow - hopefully it will show bubs is okay in there. I really wanted to come along to sincerely thank everyone on this thread who has supported me through this TTC journey - I don't know if I would have made it emotionally without you all.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (08-12-2011),LillyPonds  (09-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

It was lovely seeing some of you lovely girls again, and Amandamoo, it was lovely to finely meet you.

Thanks for thinking of me girls, you are all such a wonderful bunch of people. Will catch up on everyones news when I am a little less tired and feeling very sorry for myself right now, but not good new here. POAS and it's a BFN again for me I'm afraid. AF is starting now so have taken myself off the crinone. Will still do blood test tomorrow. I did not go to work yesterday. I just could not stop crying. Good thing DD was in daycare yesterday. I am at a loss as to what to do next now. I will see Dr. Dunphy on Monday, have booked him already have not told the clinic yet, just rang and made an appointment with him. The other thing is I actually contacted Wazza's rooms today and made an appointment. I love my current FS, but just thought maybe it might be just good to get another opinion. The other reason is I know Wazza will use pregnyl instead of luveris with the FSH injections where as Dr. Dunphy won't. I just cant afford paying an extra $2000 per cycle to pay for the Luveris. Dr. Dunphy just won't use the Pregnyl, has something to do with Monash's strict protocols. Very frustrating!!!! I am really beginning to wonder that my egg's are probably just sh!tty now. I make all these wonderful eggs and all the embryo's have been very below parr. Just not sure if it is me of DH's mega sperm issues. Oh crap, it's just doing my head in.

TFT - All the best for your scan tomorrow hun. Will you find out the sex?

Hampton - That is wonderful news honey . I am so pleased for you. Has not been easy for you either. Let's hope you get lovely numbers tomorrow.

Betel - How is the tww treating you?

Laned - Happy jabbing!!!

Bronwyn - All looking good so far hun. I really hope it works for you. To see you get your BFP would really make me

Nicole - Welcome back!

Frosty - Will you tell us what your having? I really want to know. I think team

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will pop back in later for personals but just wanted to come in and wish HamptonK all the best for today. Am hoping for some great numbers. I know you have probably said but did you have one or two put back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tezzybob - oh Hun I just read your update. I am so so sorry. Huge hugs. I hope you can find some answers, if you ever need to chat send me a pm anytime. When were you able to get in with Wazza. Just make sure you are kind to yourself over the next little while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole83 View Post
    Hi ladies. I have been reading from the sidelines for many months. I had a failed embryo thaw in June and have been waiting to cycle again, which is scheduled for January. I hope it's ok if I rejoin?

Congratulations frosty on your BFP! Bet you are counting down the days until your 20ish week scan?!

Hello to everyone else.

Zult - I think Wazza prescribed prednisone to strengthen your Immunity - ie stop you from getting sick with colds, flus etc during your cycle.

Afm - met with Wazza yesterday and we are full steam ahead for jan. my pcos has improved simply by losing s kilo or two - I was amazed. I'm not a big person and have only lost weight by chasing after my toddler DD! Also, just a tip for anyone doing a jan cycle with QFG - get them to book it into the system ASAP so that you only get charged this years rates! I'm stoked, they did it for me yesterday...

Ahh thanks Nicole83 that makes perfect sence. I don't normaly ask what the meds are for lol. I just go with the flow. But occasionally I like to know what they are for/do.

HamptonK - for your BT!

Bugga I can't go back to see everyones reply's. I'll post and edit lol.

Tezzy - . I can't offer much in the way of advise but maybe a fresh approach may be what you need? I don't know what else to say xx.

Tryingfortwo - I'm glad the cramping settled down. How scary for you. How exciting for your scan soon.

Frosty - I can't wait to hear about your scan lol. I'll be stalking your diary.

Hi to everyone else I've missed!
    Last edited by LillyPonds; 09-12-2011 at 08:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG..... Got my blood test results back and it's an official BFP I pretty much cried I was so happy lol.

Hcg is 190, they like it to be around 100 by today so it's a great result

I can now actually say I'm pregnant

Question is one or two in there haha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HamptonK For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (09-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big congratulations on your ! Woo Hoo!

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Massive congratulations HamptonK!!!

Me, I'm 1DPO, long way to go

13. The Following User Says Thank You to miggins For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (09-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay congrats hamptonk!!! Fingers crossed for a very healthy pregnancy xo

Tezz - really sorry to hear about your bfn. Have you ever cycled with Wazza before? Do you know the men's meds he recommends? If not, I can provide a list. The meds have worked wonders for us.... Hope your wait to see Wazza isn't too long...