Closed Thread
Page 29 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Not good news from me. I have another Blighted Ovum. So it's anoher D&C for me. I'm booked in for 12pm tomorrow.

Not unexpected as I knew things weren't right. I'm angry and upset but I just need to deal with 1 thing at a time.

We'll look at doing another full stim after I have Af back. We don't have any frosties left so have no choice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Zult----Oh no! This is such a roller coaster isn't it? I'm so sorry your world has come crashing down.

Billie---All the best for the FET.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

Billiesmum  (19-01-2012),LillyPonds  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Billiesmum - Thank you for sharing your story, I hope every goes well for you in the coming year

Zult - sorry to hear your news, you have every right to be feeling angry and upset

Possanda - I am new to this, I just started taking royal jelly last night and although I don't have an allergic reaction to bees (or anything else for that matter) I had to take a zyrtec this morning as my left eye had puffed up the size of a balloon and my sinuses were a nightmare - it's called Katrina's luck as I had to present to a room of 60 ppl today! As my DH says - one day we will look back and laugh! :-) I haven't had any issues with any of the other supplements etc the girls have mentioned. There is a warning on the bottle for those with asthma and bee allergies to keep clear. Best of luck!

I hope everyone else is doing well!
    Last edited by Katrina2008; 19-01-2012 at 22:22.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katrina2008 For This Useful Post:

Billiesmum  (19-01-2012),LillyPonds  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Billiesmum - I am so sorry to hear your story. I wish you all the best for your fet and will keep everything crossed for some good news for you.

Zultber - oh no! Take some time to grieve and be kind to yourself. I do hope that everything has gone smoothly (well as much as something like that can) today.

Katrina - oh dear that does not sound good at all. I don;t think that I have noticed any difference since starting the Royal Jelly or the Maca.

AFM: Second weekly weigh in tomorrow, but I took my measurements this morning (waist, hips, thigh and under breasts) and across the four areas I have lost a total of 7cm. I am pretty happy with that and just hope that it continues, even if not at the same rate.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

Billiesmum  (20-01-2012),LillyPonds  (22-01-2012)

possanda is offline Finally, I'm someones mummy..... Dreams come true.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @ Katrina2008 Unfortunately I am very allergic to Ants and Bee's, so that would not work well for me..... Probably another hospital visit. I don't think I'll go there.

@ Landed. Thanks very much for the list. We won't start till later in the year and will be going to Sydney for treatment. I had my DS through QFG Dr Ilbery in 2009. Only got 4 eggs, 2 fertilised and 1 failed.

AFM - Just waiting to start, will hopefully get in to have surgery before we start PICSI. Endo has been horrible in the last 18 months.... Keep trying not to have a period but I just keep breaking through the pill... So irritating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zultbear - so sorry to hear

Laned - I read back thru the last few pages and just wanted to wish you For your little one to remain strong.

LineyB - Congratulations on the birth of babies. You give everyone hope. I hope they are home with you soon. Their names are great.

BronwynCJ - well done on your weight loss. You must be thrilled with your results so far.

Katrina - That was unfortunate about the reaction to royal jelly. It must have been hard focussing on your presentation with a swollen eye. I hope it went well and I wish you every success with a hopefully short IVF journey.

Possanda - I hope you get your surgery done soon so you can begin..

To everyone else.

AFM - can I ask about the prednisone I have read about being used for FET. I wonder what the benefits are and whether it is worth mentioning to FS. Its probably too late now as I am not sure when you are supposed to start it. As this is a natural FET I feel I should be taking some drugs...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billiesmum For This Useful Post:

laned  (21-01-2012),LillyPonds  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    billiesmum---Prednisolone is used as immunosuppressant to stop the hostile uterine environment "rejecting" the embryo from implanting, that's if you have a hostile uterus eg. NK cells, Wazza believes there are others in people with recurrent miscarriages or failed implantations that are currently not test-able, hence he puts everyone on it. In FET, he starts people from D2, but if you're treating for NK cells, as long as you do it before the peak which is from the time of ovulation onwards in the luteal phase you're still not too late. Ask Scott if you want to try it, of course he might say there's not much merit in your case to do so. SS will know about it since he has a lot of cross over Warren's patients every time W goes away.

everyone.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

Billiesmum  (20-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi guys

just a quick post to say bubs and I came home today and we are all doing well.

will post again soon. bubs just gone to sleep so must take advantage and sleep too

liney

ps if you want to see picies and are on facebook. pm me and I will send you my name

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

laned  (21-01-2012),LillyPonds  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zult - So sorry to read your news. Be sure to be kind to yourself during this most difficult time.

Liney - That is wonderful news. I am pleased you are taking advantage of the rest. Unfortunately, I am one of many few people without a facebook account so will await our next catch-up to hopefully see the little ones in person or photos at the very least.

Billiesmum - Thank you for your kind words. I started 20mg of prednisone at D2. I have had a number of positive ANA tests and suffer from psoriasis, so I increased it to 25 mg following a psoriasis flare 2 days post t\f. Wishing you the very best for the upcoming FET.

Katrina - I hope your eye has settled. Some people have severe reactions to royal jelly have you ceased taking it?

Bron - You are one conscientious chic. Good on you, you should be so proud 7 cm is an absolutely fantastic result.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Katrina2008  (21-01-2012),LillyPonds  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    050.jpg154.jpg159.jpg185.jpg

hope these download. first two are Caitlin and the other solo photo is Cooper

oops did not mean to post the one with coop chuckin,,,lol

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (21-01-2012),Frostysmum  (21-01-2012),Katrina2008  (21-01-2012),KtKing  (23-01-2012),laned  (22-01-2012),LillyPonds  (22-01-2012),Marnz  (21-01-2012),miggins  (21-01-2012),tryingfortwo  (22-01-2012)