Closed Thread
Page 25 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome to the world Baby Cooper and Baby Caitlin! Such gorgeous names Liney! And CONGRATULATIONS to you Mumma! I had an emergency C-Section with DS and he was taken off to NICU, it is traumatic, and it seems like the longest time ever at the time. 4 and a half years later you would never know he was a NICU baby with 7 tubes coming off him! I hope you are able to rest comfortably and that the babies are reunited with you soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Liney for your double bundles of joy. Wishing them both short journeys in NICU and home with you soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liney - congratulations and welcome to the world Cooper and Caitlin - such beautiful names for what I am sure are beautiful babies. Hoping that they are both out of nicu/special care soon and back with you.

Amandamoo - I got the Maca in capsule form. I got it off the internet from bluelinkhealth.com.au - I got the following:

Natures Goodness Royal Jelly 1000mg Capsules
    Maca Gold Capsules 550mg

Katrina - there are heaps and heaps of different supplements you can take, some your FS may suggest, but the majority of what I am on has been from suggestions from my tcm. Are you thinking of doing accupuncture at all during your cycle. I have found that it helps me heaps for stress (DH even agrees and he is not a fan of alternative medicine).

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (13-01-2012),Katrina2008  (14-01-2012)

tryingreallyhard is offline Waiting for our little prince or princess.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations libeyb on the arrival of Cooper and Caitlin. I'm at wazza's rooms now. I can't remember your first name but I'll let him know that 2 more wazza miracles just entered the world. Congratulations and I hope they are both out of NICU and back with mummy soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liney - Well done hun. To dear Cooper and Caitlin welcome to the big wide world. May you all be blessed with good health, love, peace and happiness. Can't wait for the photos. x

Amanda - Great to hear you are about to cycle again. I took the capsule form of Maca. Also get DH to take it, as is also supposed to help the swimmers.

Bron/Amanda/Katrina - Hoping the added supplements bring you all the very best of success for your upcoming cycles.

Another friend of mine who underwent IVF due to DH issues also added Spermamax for her DH and was successful. She also took Royal Jelly, CoQ10 and Maca as did her DH.

I know Blazing Star Health Shop at Kenmore Village stocks all of the above supplements.

I also had my DH take CoQ10, Maca, mens multivit, menevit and B complex this last cycle. Whoops I forgot I also added a vitamin B complex, following a suggestion by a GP who also is a TCM.

We were rattling.
    Last edited by laned; 13-01-2012 at 16:23.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (13-01-2012),Katrina2008  (14-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again!

Liney - congratulations to you and your DH. I love the names, they're beautiful

TRH - I was excited to read your post . Are you seeing Wazza for another cycle?? I hope so ??
    I was sad to read your last post . This journey is so so so unfair. You and your DH deserve a healthy baby. I hope you can fit in another cycle . Have you finished uni?

Laned and Bron - thanks for all the tips with vitamins! Not only will I be rattling, I'll also be broke then again that's the ivf world huh!

Love to all
    Mwah
    Last edited by Amandamoo; 13-01-2012 at 20:29.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

laned  (13-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TRH - Just realised we must have been posting at the same time, hence I missed your earlier post. Good to read that you are back at Wazza's. I hope so dearly that your visit with him was beneficial. Have been thinking of you. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday. We are at my parents for the weekend while they are away - I am trying to come to terms with their incredibly slow internet connection while googling all of these supplements/vitamins etc. Thanks for all of the advice; Bronwyn, Laned & Amanda, I have decided I will pop down to the health food shop/chemist today and grab some royal jelly, C0Q10, supermamax and macca (if I can find them).

Bronwyn - I regularly go for massages and have chinese cupping done to ease migraines and tension headaches. They have done wonders for the migraines and have helped me to take time out for myself. I would like to continue this throughout IVF, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea as I have read mixed opinions on the interent. I will have to check with the therapist at my next appointment.

I have thought about doing accupuncture, one of my friends (a previous IVFer) suggested it, I am a little apprehensive about it though and not sure if it will be relaxing straight away...does anyone know of anyone on the north side who does it and that you can claim either through private health or medicare safety net? I am also well aware when I give blood they ask if you have accupuncture in the last few months...which makes me slightly concerned about how 'clean' the procedure is...

Quick question - what is TCM??? I've noticed it dropped into a few entries and it went straight over my head...is there anywhere to find a list of forum acronyms for us beginners?? lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katrina---My acupuncturist used new individually packaged sterile needles every time. She's on the south side though.

Amanda---Good to see you starting again. Wazza said the same thing to me when I asked him if I were stupid to keep on trying.

TRH---How did your appt go?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (14-01-2012),Katrina2008  (14-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katrina - my acupuncturist also uses individually wrapped sterilized needles. It is very very clean. She is in Ashgrove and I would highly recommend her if the location is good for you.
    TCM - is traditional Chinese medicine - my acupuncturist in Ashgrove also is a tcm. Its kind of like a combination of accupuncture and Chinese herbs.

AFM - I had weigh in this morning and I have lost 2 kilos this week. I am so happy about that cos I had started to find it a bit hard sticking to the menu plan. But now I have new incentive, I love it when things work the way they should.
    How is everyones weekend going? We are about the head out and buy a new printer and check out the bike store cos dh wants to start cycling.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

Katrina2008  (14-01-2012)