Closed Thread
Page 24 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    liney---Good luck for the twinnies' arrival. Big day tomorrow if nothing happens by tonight. about the barefoot story and the wazza's son, 2 out of his 4 kids are doctors, the daughter is a shrink. Hard to live in the shadow of a great man sometimes though.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (11-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Liney - Here it is. How VERY EXCITING.

Sorry to hear about the muscle spasm. As for the 'Dr Nutcase' comment, that is hilarious and something that I would do (forever foot in mouth). The wet pants and bare feet...very glam.

I look so forward to your news and send much luv to you and those beautiful babies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    beautiful ladies!

Sorry I have been a bit quite. I went camping at Tallebudgera for 10 nights over the Christmas and New Year festive time. Was totally awesome! I tend to camp 5 start... haha! It's not quite camping, I mean it is a huge tent and tarp but we tend to eat out at cafes and restaurants for most meals!

So much has been happening in here!

Liney.... How exciting Today your world will change forever ! You will meet your little ones (if you haven't already)! Your last post was so funny about Dr Nutcase and no shoes! I'm looking forward to our next catch up so we can all get cuddles . Can't wait to read your birth story....

Zult - Congratulations on your BFP. Did you transfer one or two embies??

Frosty - How far along are you now?? So glad you are going great guns

TFT - WOW... I can't believe how far along you are now by your ticker... are you and Frosty similar dates??

Laned - Thank you for the reply to my PM, I really appreciate it... ! I can't wait to hear about your scan on Monday.

Karina2008 - Welcome to our thread. When are you cycling?? I don't think we have met so .

KtKing - a BIG to you! I hope you are doin ok

Hi to everyone I have missed!

AFM,
    I had an appointment with Wazza yesterday. I'm planning a cycle to start in March with EPU in April. I told him I want to throw everything at this cycle. He said he gives me 16% of falling pregnant with my own eggs. But then on the next breath he said... if I fall pregnant, he will not be surprised and if I don't fall pregnant, he will not be surprised . Does he say these things to you guys??
    Thanks to Liney... I just kept thing... he gave her 10% chance of falling preggers and SHE DID WITH TWINS

So now I'm on the following:
    Folic Acid, Berocca, Fish Oil, Zinc, Vitamin E, Low dose aspirin, DHEA, Melatonin, Diabex and I will be adding Saizen to the mix. I also will be drinking 2L of water per day (never usually do this) and eating good quality food.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

Katrina2008  (14-01-2012),laned  (13-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liney that is awesome news about meeting your bubbas. Can't wait hear how it all ended up and meet those beautiful bubbas at our next meet.

Amandamoo - great to hear from you and so glad that you are cycling again in March. Wow you are a vitamin machine. Have you considered Maca powder and royal jelly tabs. Laned put me onto them and I ordered some on Monday after ready lost of stuff about them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

laned  (13-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bron - yes! That's right, i also want to take them too. Can you get the maca in tab form too??

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

laned  (13-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just finished our first OB appointment, I think it went well, had a lot to sort out with my kidneys and such.

He did a scan (actually not internal one which I appreciated lol) bub is measuring at 9wks so pretty spot on I am 9wks1day today. We also heard the heartbeat, I nearly cried, it is 179 so all is well

Have a scan next week with my fertility doc to do a final check and hopefully get the all clear from him and not have to see him again. Booked in for 12 week scan (well 13 weeks) on 9th feb

Hope you are all well today

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HamptonK For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (12-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Amandamoo for the welcome - we have just started our first cycle this week. I'm getting headaches about an hour after the gonal-f injection...I think this is normal as it's listed in the side effects (I know, should never read the possible side effects, right? lol)

Bronwyn, Laned & Amandamoo I am reading up on all of these supplements - most of which I haven't heard of!!! I'm starting to feel really guilty as I have only been taking preconception vitamins/fish oil etc...our FS didn't suggest anything else...but I guess he is purely about the science of his part...any recommendations of good websites to use to start some reading...I think if I start googling I might require an account at the health food shop...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Katrina2008 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (12-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.
    very pleased to announce the arrival of cooper john and Caitlin Isabella. born 12 /1/12 at 10.19 and 10.219pm via emergency c section after labour stopped at 8cm dilation .
    a little bit traumatic as when they cut coopers cord he stopped breathing and needed to have a breathing tube inserted and is now in intensive care nursery but showing great signs of improvement. Caitlin came out screaming and lucky got to have cuddled with her. her sugarlevels came back low so she is in s pecial care nursery on a glucose drip but should be all ok.
    So feeling very strange having had two bubs but being here in ward on my own.

hope everyone is well. will post some pictures when i get to a computer

line

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (13-01-2012),BronwynCJ  (13-01-2012),laned  (13-01-2012),LillyPonds  (13-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Woo Hoo! Congratulations on the arrival of Cooper & Caitlin!

Hi Amandamoo - We had 2 put back again. My feeling is another singleton though. Hoping for a blue one this time lol. Welcome to the Wazza madness lol. Good Luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations, Liney! Welcome, Copper and Caitlin!