Closed Thread
Page 23 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Laned - Maybe we could send them out on a little dingy and then sink it? LOL I feel sorry for my DH. I'm a total cow ATM. Snappy and just cranky all the time. DH calls my episodes "Wigouts". Yeah well if he just left me alone I wouldn't "wigout" .

Bronwyn - I don't think it would hurt to have a second opinion. Even if you don't change FS's you might get some different ideas to try? A fresh pair of eyes and all that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bron---Can't hurt to seek second opinion since you're taking a break anyway, might as well use the time to get an appt with the wazza. Wazza doesn't expect you to stick with him, he'll tell you what he thinks, if it's any different to your current FS, then you pick who you want to believe, your choice.

laned---Not many people get symptoms before the 6 week mark, I had waves of queasiness from about 10 days out from ET, but only very minor, and no sore boobies until much later. The naturally conceived people don't even know they're pregnant yet! Oh if you're going to book an obst, do so straight after the scan, way before they get booked out.

Zult---How's the second BT?

Katrina---Goodluck!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

Katrina2008  (11-01-2012),LillyPonds  (10-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frosty - Second BETA was 5310 and pregesterone 27.4. Kate?? said my progesterone was "Ok". I have to do an extra pessary from now on and another BT on Friday to check progesterone.

So I think my HCG level is good. It's slightly lower than DD2's were for the same day only by about a few hundred. I think I was 5700 something.

I've never had a problem with progesterone so teeny tiny bit concerned about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zult--Was the progesterone higher or lower the first test? Are you on provera as well? Are you now on 5 pessaries per day? I hope it goes up by the next test.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (11-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bronwyn - I presumed he was doing the right thing transferring 1. I have my first scan next Tuesday - hopefully there will be a few growing and the treatment works.

What kind of detox are you doing? Good luck with your goal of losing the 10kgs, I know how hard it is! My weight has always been up and down! As for the second opinion...you have nothing to lose and everything to gain from talking to another FS. More information is always better and sometimes looking at things from a different point of view helps move things along.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostysmum View Post
    Zult--Was the progesterone higher or lower the first test? Are you on provera as well? Are you now on 5 pessaries per day? I hope it goes up by the next test.
    Frosty - I have no clue what my progesterone level was on my first BT. Claire?? gave me my results and I guess she was just looking for my HCG levels not progesterone. I never even thought to ask what my progesterone level was .

I'm on 3x pessaries a day now. I'm on the 400mg ones (direct from Warren not downstairs). I'm on 2x tabs 4x a day of the provera and 2x tabs morning and night plus 1x tab at noon of progynova. So I just have to see what the extra higher dose pessary does to my levels on Friday. I may have to increase my progynova if it hasn't gone up high enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Just letting you all know that I have been at the hospital since Monday night when my waters broke...it is now Wednesday and we are still waiting. If no show today then I will be induced tomorrow.
    Have had a horrible night last night by somehow pulling a muscle in right side of tummy and ended up having to take morphine to control the pain and get some sleep. Although in agony again this morning and after a few chucks all calm and relaxed again
    Funny story - telling a midwife about ivf and how we saw wazza and had just finished saying to her how we affectionately called him dr nutcase when a young dr popped his head round the curtain and said "that's my dad" can you believe that. His son is studying to be a peadiatrician. Did save myself by telling him that his dad is a miracle man.
    One other piece of advice for when you are doing the mad dash to hospital- remember your shoes. I turned up in the true sense of barefoot and pregnant but sadly also with wet pants from my waters breaking... Gotta keep your sense of humour

Will keep you all posted
    Liney

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

laned  (12-01-2012),LillyPonds  (11-01-2012),surfergal  (13-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liney, wow those little twinnies are nearly ready to join the world! So sorry to hear about your pulled muscle that sounds very painful. Keep us posted - do they think the twins will need to go to the nursery or will you be able to keep them with you? Rest and relax as much as you can today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh Liney so close! I hope your not waiting too much longer.

lol Funny about the "nutcase" scenario. I wonder if he went and said 'guess what Dad" lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    trying...hopefully they should be able to stay with me. They have been estimated to be about 5 pound 10ounces each and pretty much are now classified as full term..my only worry is my little boy with the one kidney...so far everything is looking ok but I am sure he will be having some scans when he arrives to find out if the pelvic kidney is a functioning one.

I am getting sick and tired of all this waiting..I swear the last 2-3 weeks are the worst....you get to this stage and you just want to meet them so much.

Liney

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (11-01-2012),tryingfortwo  (11-01-2012)