Closed Thread
Page 2 of 129 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Frosty - Thanks for the link. DH will be pleased.

The pizza base is a gluten free mix from Woolies. Very simple just add 2 eggs and water and mix with a dough hook with the hand held mixer and roll out. I always pre-bake the base for approx 8 mins to make a bit crispier. It is simply just loading it up with your favorite pizza goodies.

As for my scan, it is not until next Mon CD 10.

I hope my old ovaries are doing something in there!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by zultbear View Post

Frosty You know Warrens protocols better than I do. Does the prednisone do the same as synarel? I'm not seeing Warren till next Wednesday when I'll be CD17 but on my bible CD12.
    No. Prednisone in Wazza's case is used to suppress immunity eg. NK cells stuff that rejects implantation. Wazza doesn't use anything specifically to suppress ovulation in his HRT FET cycle, he just monitors you close to ovulation with scanning and BT's to make sure you don't miss the boat.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (07-12-2011)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! Just subscribing to the new thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Frosty - That makes sense! Strange that he would have me on the prednisone as I don't have NK cells or "known" implantation issues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm starting to get more nervous about BT on Friday. I have done soo many hpt's just in the hope that the line gets a little bit darker (the row of them is huge) . I think I'm driving DH nuts, I just want this to be a sticky one so bad.

I hope that everyone else is still hanging in there at the moment in your various stages, sorry I can't so personals as I'm on my phone.

Baby dust to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I have been reading from the sidelines for many months. I had a failed embryo thaw in June and have been waiting to cycle again, which is scheduled for January. I hope it's ok if I rejoin?

Congratulations frosty on your BFP! Bet you are counting down the days until your 20ish week scan?!

Hello to everyone else.

Zult - I think Wazza prescribed prednisone to strengthen your Immunity - ie stop you from getting sick with colds, flus etc during your cycle.

Afm - met with Wazza yesterday and we are full steam ahead for jan. my pcos has improved simply by losing s kilo or two - I was amazed. I'm not a big person and have only lost weight by chasing after my toddler DD! Also, just a tip for anyone doing a jan cycle with QFG - get them to book it into the system ASAP so that you only get charged this years rates! I'm stoked, they did it for me yesterday...

possanda is offline Finally, I'm someones mummy..... Dreams come true.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, Just subscribing..

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi Nicole - Welcome Are the QFG fees going up much for IVF ICSI?? Good luck with your next cycle How do you know your PCOS has improved?? did you have BT?? Just curious

Hampton - So exciting Can't wait to read tomorrows news

Zult - Hello. Good luck with your cycle

Miggins - Hi

Frosty - How's it going?? What date is your big scan to tell if a boy or girl ? Are you going to find out?? Hope you do

Laned - Was so nice to meet you on Sunday... I had a great time and laugh. Good luck with your cycle FX we don't need to book that bus in SA lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi possanda!

Hi Amandamoo - Wazza could tell my pcos had gone down by an internal scan. I had no black dots on one side and only a couple on the other side. Sorry I don't know what the fee
    Increase will be for next year. I was actually just asking for the price list and she said they haven't released it yet and if i wanted to book in now of jan then they will honour this years prices...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (08-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls

Amanda - Thanks hun. Was great to finally meet you too. It's great getting together and being able to have a laugh with all this caper. Hopefully, we don't have to board the SA bus, but if we do, I'm getting T-Shirts printed (lol).

Betel and Tez - Thinking of you both for your pending BTs. FX and babydust your way. X