Closed Thread
Page 16 of 129 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelanathan View Post
    Miggins,

I have a scan booked with dr watson for the 12th jan. I will be nearly 7 weeks . Maybe you could call and get in earlier?
    How'd you manage that?! I know he's back on the 9th or something, but the receptionist who booked me in said that's when Dr Watson said (18th), so not sure if there was an earlier appt? It's a bit awkward, because I'll have to book in with a different OB, because Dr Watson is full up. And the OB that I'm looking at, normally sees you at 8weeks for first appt, so not sure how it will all work out.

How are you going? Symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok, kris said when I first got bloods you know you can't see bob in August he is fully booked. Sometimes she gets a bit rude sometimes.
    Boobs big and sore. Seem to be getting in the way on the outside.
    Nausea when hungry and a funny appetite , all smells cooking make e nauseous.
    What about you?

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    TRH - Great to hear from you. I am pleased you went ahead with another TF. When will you be testing. Here's hoping like mad that the fresh country air and relaxed camping trip will do the trick.

Frosty - Thanks Hun I hope the fertility god shines some light our way too. Congrats on the 20 week mark that is absolutely fantastic.

Bron - Thinking of you and your family today for your Nan's funeral. Hope you are as best you can be. xx

AFM - Going mental with the waiting. One day I think I have sore boobs the next nothing. Haven't really had sore boobs since Xmas day. So who knows, just a lot of self boob grabbing going on!!!!

Had a major meltdown on Xmas day. Perhaps it was the progesterone. I became very emotional about not having children and wondered how I would cope if next Christmas came around without any. I was even flat out putting a mini tree out this year. Good thing DH was a bit more festive otherwise one wouldn't have known it was Xmas.

FS wants me to POAS this Fri. Was quiet funny during the TF (my legs up in the air and all) she said 'Do a HPT on Fri the 30th and if it's negative you can drown yourself...I don't mean that literally. I mean you can drown your sorrows, by having a drink for NYE'. I told one of my friends yesterday, who thought that was just hilarious.

That said, I will probably POAS tomorrow and book in to a GP for BT.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (28-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck laned, I will be waiting for your results.

I am also boob grabbing to check soreness, it's funny the things we do.

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to angelanathan For This Useful Post:

laned  (29-12-2011)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck laned, I'll have my fingers crossed for you!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to miggins For This Useful Post:

laned  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostysmum View Post
    Ves and Bron---What a bummer! It gets disheartening after a while. One starts to wonder if the elusive BFP will ever show up.

TRH---Glad to hear you've squeezed another one in to see the year out. Goodluck!!!

laned---I really really hope/pray to all the fertility gods that it's your turn.

Zult---When can you test? Are you doing the POAS's already you sneaky thing?

Miggins--- When is your first scan?
    LOL I am doing the POAS's already have been from Christmas morning. All scientific of course .

I'm so happy to read your 20 weeks now! Woo Hoo. So exciting for you and DH.

Laned - I think your more than entitled to have a little (or big) melt down. I'm praying for a BFP for you. At least you didn't have to sing 'open wide come in side' at your TF lol.

Angelanathan - LOl to the boob grabing.
    Last edited by LillyPonds; 28-12-2011 at 10:37.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

laned  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Just wanted to pop in quickly, I am really struggling to keep up with the 'lingo' at the moment so I won't respond personally to ppl just yet as im still learning the ropes. We are just on two weeks before our first cycle - already it seems to be the main thing on my mind!

I hope you all have had a restful Christmas and that we all get BFP's in 2012!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katrina2008 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (28-12-2011),laned  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls

Thank you so kindly for your thoughts and prayers. It truely means the world to me to have such support.

Well I POAS this morning and have had a slight positive response. The line is light in colour, but a line nonetheless. DH and I did not jump for joy, but rather responded in the fashion of a couple with multiple IVF failures. We discussed possibility chemical pregnancy and practically decided I should do another test tomorrow.

I have a GP appointment tomorrow. So will know more then. Here's hoping prayers to the fertility gods for this old girl have been answered.

Love to all of those who are doing it tough at this moment. x

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (29-12-2011),Katrina2008  (29-12-2011),LillyPonds  (29-12-2011),surfergal  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG OMG OMG I am jumping for joy enough for you and half the population at the moment Laned. Am so super excited for both you and Gary and can't wait to hear what your results are tomorrow. This is the best news I have heard in ages and has absolutely made my year! Congratulations!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

laned  (29-12-2011),LillyPonds  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bron, you are truely a sweet heart.