Closed Thread
Page 15 of 129 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

I'm wishing you all a belated Merry Christmas! Between kids, DH and family I had all of 5 secs to get on here lol. So I missed a heap of you.

Ves - on your BFN. FX 2012 is the year for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well its another bfn here too! Not really surprised tbh. I didn't even cry when I tested this morning, just over it all. We will try again in 2012 but probably not until April. Thinking we will do a detox with tcm, and a couple of months following cutting out sugar, chocolate and other crap and then cycle with pregnyl/luveris addbacks to see if that makes a difference. We will also get the ball rolling on looking for an egg donor and will do 50/50 dh and donor sperm on the next cycle just to rule that out as a factor also. It will also mean another long long long down reg with the synarel, I just hope that I cope better with it this time.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (27-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bronwyn - I'm so sorry it was a BFN.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ves - - Sorry to read of your BFP. May 2012 bring new life your way.

Bron - It is so unfair. I am really sorry and there is nothing I can write that will make any of this any better. I will never understand why beautiful, decent people who would make the best parents have to suffer such disappointment. This is a cruel process and I wish there was something I could do to make things better.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (27-12-2011)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronwyn sorry you've had to face such disappointment again. As laned said, it really is unfair. I hope you take the time to destress and recharge before you try again. And I really hope 2012 brings you your special bub.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to miggins For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (27-12-2011)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ves sorry to hear of your bfn too, but you have such an amazing attitude, I'm sure 2012 will be the year for you.

Edited: sorry! Meant bfn
    Last edited by miggins; 27-12-2011 at 17:01.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to miggins For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (27-12-2011)

tryingreallyhard is offline Waiting for our little prince or princess.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I know I havent been on here for such a long time but wanted to wish everyone a belated merry christmas.

Laned - congrats on the embies. They sound awesome. Not sure when you test but it must be pretty soon. Will you POAS??

Bron and Ves - infertility and IVF suck!! Good luck to you both in 2012. I really really hope you get your hearts desire!!

Frosty and TFT - woo hoo for the blue and the pink. Such great news that you're both ticking along so nicely.

Congrats to those who I've missed on their BFP!!! Let's hope there's more on this thread this year and next year.

AFM - just ticking along taking it easy trying not to think too much about the little emby we have on board. Heading camping in a few days which Im really looking forward to and with that and Christmas my mind really hasnt been on IVF too much (yeah right
    Last edited by tryingreallyhard; 27-12-2011 at 14:33.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingreallyhard For This Useful Post:

laned  (28-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ves and Bron---What a bummer! It gets disheartening after a while. One starts to wonder if the elusive BFP will ever show up.

TRH---Glad to hear you've squeezed another one in to see the year out. Goodluck!!!

laned---I really really hope/pray to all the fertility gods that it's your turn.

Zult---When can you test? Are you doing the POAS's already you sneaky thing?

Miggins--- When is your first scan?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

laned  (28-12-2011),LillyPonds  (28-12-2011),miggins  (27-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostysmum View Post
    Miggins--- When is your first scan?
    Unfortunately because FS is on leave for a couple of weeks, my first scan is not until 18 Jan, which will be 8 weeks. Normally FS would do one around 6-7 weeks to check viability.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins,

I have a scan booked with dr watson for the 12th jan. I will be nearly 7 weeks . Maybe you could call and get in earlier?