Closed Thread
Page 14 of 129 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats miggins.

Afm. Bt this morning is 192 .

Gone from 84 to 192 in 48 hrs.

Anyone know how to work out how many dpo I am if I had a blasty transferred on dec 14

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angelanathan For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (27-12-2011),miggins  (24-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelanathan - yay for those numbers! That looks like a great rise. I think that makes you 15dpo.

Laned - no weeing the bed here - just went to bed at 6 for what I thought would be a nap and woke up at midnight. The dog was still inside and all the lights were still on too! She was most excited to see me! I am doing okay. Still trying to stay positive, coping with everything else okay, some moments are harder than others. We are going to see my dad today for Christmas. I doubt it will be a happy day, but at least he is reasonably healthy himself at the moment.

I just want to say thank you to all the beautiful ladies in this thread who have been the biggest and best support for what seems to have been the year from hell for me and many others here. There have been moments that without your support I am not sure how I would have coped this year. To each of you I wish you a very merry Christmas and hoping and praying that we get a few more bfps in the coming week and early in the new year.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (24-12-2011),laned  (24-12-2011),LillyPonds  (27-12-2011)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Angelanathan! Congratulations!!

Bronwyncj, I really hope you have a lovely Christmas and that the new year brings a fresh start for you.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to miggins For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (27-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angela - That is fantastic. What a Merry Xmas you can now have. I can never work out the DPO thing either, but one would imagine it would start from 36 hrs after a trigger, or when you are first tested for a LH surge.

Bron - You are a true Gem. You have yourself given many of us so much support. I can vouch personally for that. When I first came on the scene I didn't even know whether I had another cycle in me and here I am another 2 down and surviving. I will be thinking of you today and my thoughts will also be with your dad.

To all other ladies, likewise I wish you and your families a very Merry Xmas and safe and healthy new year.

Before joining BH I felt so isolated and alone in this journey. You have all helped me through the sad times and given me hope through the uncertain times. For that I will be eternally greatful.

Just think this time next year, many of you will be celebrating your little one's first Christmas. How very exciting.

May 2012, bring the joy of motherhood to many more of us.

Stay safe, Lane xxx

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (24-12-2011),LillyPonds  (27-12-2011),miggins  (24-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angela---the EPU day is counted as ovulation day, so if you had a D5 blasty, O is 5 days back, if you had a D3 ET count 3 days back. And if you get a BFP, EPU or O day is counted as 2 weeks pregnant.

Bronwyn---You have had a bad year. It can only get better. I hope the new year will herald in some very good news for you and your family.

laned---You've got the bestever embies on board this time. Be confident and for Xmas.

Miggins---That is very good news that the numbers are going up and up. for the heartbeat scan. Will the TWW ever ends?

To everyone on the Brisbane thread, Merry Christmas and wishing you a blessed time and a very good year ahead. May all your wishes come true!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (24-12-2011),laned  (24-12-2011),LillyPonds  (27-12-2011),miggins  (24-12-2011),surfergal  (26-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys

Bron.. Sorry to hear about your nana. It's never a nice time to lose a loved one but especially hard at Xmas time. Hopefully you will get sone great news this Xmas.

Ves.. This will be my first Xmas without my dad also so will be thinking of you

Frosty... Yay for your pink bundle of joy.

Laned... Hope a Xmas surprise is coming soon to you

Congrats to the girls with the bfps .. I am very excited for you all and wish you all a smooth pregnancy

For everyone else still on the ivf rollercoaster ride I wish you all a successful 2012 .

Am on iPod so can't look back to where everyone is but know that I am thinking of you all and wishing that very soon your bellies will be as fat as mine.... Lol

Merry Christmas to all my friends here on the brissie thread. Hoping all those Xmas wishes com true.

Liney

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (24-12-2011),laned  (24-12-2011),LillyPonds  (27-12-2011),Ves  (26-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - very happy to hear about those excellent embies on board - hope to hear of a BFP soon.

Angelanathan, Miggins - Great to hear about those numbers increasing.

Best wishes to everyone.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chook11 For This Useful Post:

laned  (24-12-2011),miggins  (24-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    miggins, angelnathan - fantastic news from your BT, what a fantastic Christmas present

Frosty - yeeee, I was so hoping for a girl for you!!!!! you and DH must be really happy!!! Congratulations!!!

lineyb73 - what a special Christmas for you too, I am sure there will be few pressies already under the tree for your little bubbas .

Bronwyn and laned - I really really pray that you both will end this year with your dream coming true . Bron, so sorry about your nana..., you are very strong and you have been a great support for all of us on this thread. I hope you and your family will have a peaceful Christmas xxxx

Merry Christmas to all the wonderful ladies of this thread! I know for some of us it's another Christmas without a baby and with so many uncertainities about the future, but we have to stay positive and remember that this is also the time to be greatful for what we have and be proud of what we achieved (including going through unsuccesful IVF cycles ).

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone xxx

(more updates about me will follow )

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to betelgeuse For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (24-12-2011),laned  (24-12-2011),LillyPonds  (27-12-2011),miggins  (24-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas day.

Well, it's another BFN for me.

But, having said that - since finding out on Friday, I've picked myself up a bit because I have no choice and I will not let it break me. 2012 will be the year for me. I've just got to be positive about it.

Liney - I understand darl. You'll be in my thoughts also. My dad's funeral was on Thursday and my sister and I went to visit him at the cemetery this morning, our first Christmas without our dad. It was so weird and I know you'd know what I mean. It was so surreal.

Congrats to those ladies who have got their BFP's... that's just awesome news.

To those in the two week wait from hell - it'll be over soon enough!! Willing you a big fat positive, god knows we all deserve it.

Ves xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ves I am so sorry it is a bfn this cycle. I hope you get your bfp very soon.