Closed Thread
Page 123 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1284
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That is such wonderful news Bala! Your result is so strong! How many did you transfer? I was only 271 on 14dp3t and I am expecting twins. I know the levels can vary so much but just wondered.
    Huge congratulations - I'm so happy for you
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for well wishes. We are super excited

Brisvagasmum - I transfered two - blood test was taken 11dp5dt. I wondered if that number could be indicative of twins. I suppose we find out when I get scanned, I think in two weeks. Next blood test is not until next Wednesday (7days after the first), would the blood text give anything away or do I have to wait until scan? How are you managing with pregnancy? How far along are you?

I hope everyone else is doing ok in their various stages of this crazy ride. Take care

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET *~* #8

Hi all. Sadly my last FET didn't work. I really want to see what it feels like to get a BFP but so far nothing is working for us.
    I have a appointment with my GP tomorrow as I want to change FS & try a different clinic out as my current FS doesn't seem interested in trying new ways ie doesnt want to try DHEA or any other forms of assistance.
    Can anyone recommend a FS to me in the Brisbane area? Thanks so much!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET *~* #8

Ok so I got a question. My BT result the other day was only 16 I'm about to ring for today's results I POAS and got a faint line has anyone had a good result from this I am ok with it not working but today I'm feeling alittle hopeful

Hopeforall I'm so sorry it didn't work out this time.
    who are you currently with I'm at QFG and love it
    Last edited by Loveabug; 23-08-2012 at 09:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brisvegasmum View Post
    That is such wonderful news Bala! Your result is so strong! How many did you transfer? I was only 271 on 14dp3t and I am expecting twins. I know the levels can vary so much but just wondered.
    Huge congratulations - I'm so happy for you
    x
    it's often said that you can't rely on the numbers to indicate twins but for me they were much higher than any previous result I'd gotten and at the higher end of the 'normal' range for singletons, and in the middle for twins. I just checked my calendar and I was actually 15dpo, not 17 as I thought. For you at 16dpo you're above the mid range for twins, according to Betabase (which I know is also more conservative in it's ranges compared to other sites I've seen). http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Twin
    Apparently the doubling rate is more indicative of multiples, rather than just the numbers alone so wait until you get your next result and you might have a better idea.

If I were a betting girl I'd say you have two in there but it is still possible you are just producing a high amount of HCG for one. How do you feel about twins?

For me, I've had a pretty good pregnancy so far - I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and starting to feel less queasy at night. My back is getting sore however and I've gained more weight than I'd have liked to. (Entirely the fault of too many morning teas and not the babies!). My skin is also breaking out a lot - all in all I probably feel better than I look! It has not felt different to my singleton pregnancy and we're absolutely thrilled to be expecting two..It's actually still very hard to believe!

Can't wait to hear your update
    Last edited by brisvegasmum; 23-08-2012 at 09:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops, quoted me and not you at the start, sorry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope for all View Post
    Hi all. Sadly my last FET didn't work. I really want to see what it feels like to get a BFP but so far nothing is working for us.
    I have a appointment with my GP tomorrow as I want to change FS & try a different clinic out as my current FS doesn't seem interested in trying new ways ie doesnt want to try DHEA or any other forms of assistance.
    Can anyone recommend a FS to me in the Brisbane area? Thanks so much!!
    I'm so sorry your FET didn't work out Hope..I know how difficult this whole journey is. I have been seeing Warren DeAmbrosis, as do many of the girls here but I don't believe he is taking on new patients now while he prepares to retire at the end of the year. You can always ring to double check - he is with QFG in the city. For me, and many, he has been the answer to our prayers but there are still excellent FS's out there. I consulted with Glenn Sterling at Life Fertility at one point and he did have a very open minded approach about trying new things. I know of others who've had great success with him. If I'd not stayed with Warren I'd probably have moved over to him as I did like his positive approach.

Best of luck with moving forward, I agree that a change of FS might just be what's needed. It took us three changes before our success.
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveabug View Post
    Ok so I got a question. My BT result the other day was only 16 I'm about to ring for today's results I POAS and got a faint line has anyone had a good result from this I am ok with it not working but today I'm feeling alittle hopeful

Hopeforall I'm so sorry it didn't work out this time.
    who are you currently with I'm at QFG and love it
    Did you get the second result? How did you go?
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    brisbvegas..apparently wazza is no longer retiring so hope for all..I would definitely give him a call.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (23-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeforall - apparently warren de ambrosis at QFG is not retiring. He is who I have had my first and only cycle with and we are pregnant. I know we are lucky, very lucky. However I do believe it has a lot to do with him, the scientists he uses and all those he uses in the process. Good doctors only use good colleagues. I beleive his team is what got us our positive result first time. I would be going straight to him. He came very highly recommended to me from a few ladies who are close friends. I am sorry to hear your transfer did not work out for you this month