Closed Thread
Page 121 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1284
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Bronwyn, you are a sweetheart

OMG $190 an injection. You would think the price would be coming down. So you start it when stimming and go every day or second day until trigger day? Do you buy it from a chemist or QFG? Have you noticed any difference with fert rates or embryo quality with the cycles you have done saizen?

sorry for the million questions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome nicole83, Bala2, heartstringz, BronwynCJ.

Bala2, what is the difference when doing a transfer at day 2 and day 5? How does it affect it sticking?

BronwynCJ, sorry to see you had a loss recently. Big Hugs.

Gosh so much new informationt to try and get my head around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my transfer on Saturday - 5 days ago (blastocyst) and did a home preg test this morning before I had the next injection of preganyl. It had the very faintest positive line. Does anyone know if it would be left over drug of preganyl from Saturdays injection? Therefore a false positive. Or since 9 days post fertilization it possibly can be a true positive.
    This wait is so long - I have 7 days til blood test. How do all you women cope. This is my first time and I am finding it really tough. Any advice and knowledge is really appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    nicole---QFG ordered the Saizen in for me, (get the order sheet from Wazza), you need to let them know at least 3 days in advance just in case they don't have any left in stock. They come in 15 a pack but QFG happy to sell you single injections.

Bala---Pregnyl can take 7 days or more to clear from the body, so it'll show as positive on HPT, the trick is to do HPT daily to see if the line gets darker ot the opposite.

Goodluck to all. to all the girls I know.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (23-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET *~* #8

Nicole - I got ours like frosty through QFG. We did an estrogen priming cycle so actually started the saizen in the cycle before the stim and continued daily through to epu.
    As for quality I did not notice a difference, but it seems from our last results that there may not in fact be a problem with my egg quality and our quality issues may be stemming from MFI. But in saying that we aren't going to chance it and will still use saizen and luveris on the next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi all sorry I will be back to some personals but I just wanted to let you all know AF has arrived so we will be up for another stim cycle soon thanks for all your support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I am so sorry to read that love bug. I can only begin to imagine how you must feel today. Sending you a big cyber hug.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping41more - I think depending on you and your partners fertility history etc it may be best to speak with dr to explain the day 2 as opposed to day 5 transfer as to what is best for your situation. For us the day 5 transfer made sense. I am new to this also and would not like to give you the incorrect info, so please check with the doctor or nurse if my Lyman's interpretation is correct.
    From my limited understanding between day 2 and 5 the embryos may or may not survive. therefore if one of those was transferred into you on day 2 you had no chance really of pregnancy. At day 5 just before they hatch they can pick the best one and transfer that and therefore increasing your chances of a positive result. Also my doctor told me day 5 transfers are less likely to become ectopic. This is our concern as I have just had an ectopic pregnancy and lost my right tube. I was fearful of another ectopic pregnancy. It is a horrible experience, which is another reason we went for day 5 transfer. Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET *~* #8

So sorry AF arrived

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loveabug View Post
    Hi all sorry I will be back to some personals but I just wanted to let you all know AF has arrived so we will be up for another stim cycle soon thanks for all your support
    Im sorry to read that . Treat yourself to something fun/yummy this weekend