Closed Thread
Page 116 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1284
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi liney I like you have low amh and I was wondering if you could let me know what worked for you to get your BFP! I feeling really down at the moment aand wondering iif there is anything more I can do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lineyb73 that does give me hope. & thanks for the welcome Bronwyn & Calita.

The doctor said that the chances of falling pg with ivf is about the same as a normal female trying each month. My friend said she tried for 4 months & another friend tried for 12 months before they got their natural bfp's, so I guess we just gotta keep the faith & keep trying.

Ive got my day 9 scan for my FET tomorrow. I hope this cycle is the one.

Liney I also only get 5 eggs each collection so I'm sooo glad to hear u got a bfp. How many cycles did u do & was there anything special u did to get it?
    Also, what did it feel like over the days where u would normally get AF? I've never been passed it & I wonder whether u get excited or do u try not to think about it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sorry, you said in ur post it was on your 3rd cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi emmy lou and hope

here us my story to what led to my bfp. cannot really say what got ne over the line but think it was a mixture of many things.
    I had my first 2 cycles with Dr molloy at qfg. 1st cycle resulted in a chemical pregnancy and the 2nd a complete failure on so many levels..I knew from day after transfer that it didn't work..no signs just in my heart knew it had failed. so lost a lot of faith in molloy so after reading great things about warren de ambrosius decided to make an appt to see him. as he is a busy man it took a couple of months to see him which gave my body a rest between cycles and time to get my head space right...was upset about cycle 2 for quite a while.
    so when we went to see wazza we virtually told him to throw everything he had at us as it was to be our last attempt. it was getting too hard financially and emotionally. he put me on dhea straight away. although they say you should be on a minimum of 3 months i was taking for about a month before my success. he literally went opposite to everything i had done. instead of gonal f we used puregon and at pretty high doses. instead of snarel we used lucrin. i was on clexane .prednisone and an array of different drugs. some days i would have 5 injections and about 12 tablets.
    i also took long service leave from work over the injecting and two week wait as my travel to work was an hour each way.
    on this cycle just like after the 2nd cycle i knew in my heart that it had worked. wazza said at transfer to have a glass of wine or two...i brought a bottle but couldn't bring myself to open it.
    so in the end i think it came down to trust in my fs, the break between cycles, dhea and the break from work.
    so have faith....don't get hung up on number of eggs. when it looked like only 4 or 5 eggs wazza gave me the option of cancelling the cycle but i chose to proceed and now i have my gorgeous two bubs and my family is complete.
    so follow your gut instinct and never give up hope and wish you both the best of luck
    liney

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

KandP  (30-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone well I am back in brissy, will be at FS tomorrow. DH has been giving me my injections because I'm a huge wuss and can't give myself them I'm alittle worried im not going to get a good haul, because I'm on a lower dose so we can try for our 1st ever fresh transfer. But today I started to feel my usual heaviness and alittle crampy just nerves I know I'm sure it's all fine. :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had scan this morning can see about a dozen follies which is fantastic looks like EPU may be Friday which means I can have my first ever fresh transfer very happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Calita congratulations PUPO. With the 2WW it's hard to relax and not focus on every little symptom try to keep busy I usually read my way through it but unfortunately I have read all my books way to quickly and have nothing to read good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liney thank you so much for the advice it really givese
    hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    EPU Friday 11.15 and the best part my 1st fresh transfer on Monday

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm baaaaaack

Welcome to the new ladies. I hope this journey is a short and sweet one for you.

Bronwyn, My heart broke when I read your news. I'm so sorry that you made it so far for some sick twist the universe to take it away again. I hope you are healing well. *Big hugs*

I'm on my phone (my damn computer crashed) so ill have to be general :-)

Well I'm getting