Closed Thread
Page 114 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1284
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel - that is a great update from your new FS. Yes like you I have often wondered if 'I' was as much a problem as the old clinic were telling me. Our current cycle success? would suggest that was not the case. I hope that the plan you have moving forward brings you a sticky BFP. You do not deserve this heartbreak and I truly hope that your announcement is just around the corner.

Girl X - welcome, although I wish I was not saying that you to you here. I am so very sorry that you have experienced heartbreak in your journey and wish you all the best for the upcoming fet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Betel the new plan sounds positive

Bron just checking to see how you are?

Well AF has arrived on time so injections start on Sunday then the long drive to brissy on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug - yay for af arriving and starting a new cycle. Will be keeping everything crossed for you that this one brings you success.

Thanks for asking after me. Not coping very well today, but only a couple more hours and we will know more about what is happening. I have been so hopeful this week but last night just couldn't help thinking that we don't seem to have much luck so why expect good news. Trying to stay hopeful, but it's hard. Will update this afternoon. Thanks everyone for their thoughts and well wishes over the last several weeks, it means a lot.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (20-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck today Bron...thinking about you and hoping for some good news. Here for you always xoxo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

BronwynCJ  (24-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good Luck Bron. I too have been thinking about you and hope there is good news.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

BronwynCJ  (24-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sadly not good news for us today. No heartbeat. I can't say that I am surprised, but sadly am completely gutted.

I honetly don;t know how I will move on from this, in some ways it is good to know that we can achieve a BFP cos at least there is hope there, but I just don;t know how much more IVF i can go through. I guess only time will tell.

We have a follow up appt with Wazza on the 1 August and I am hoping that he may have some advice for us moving forward.

Again thank you to everyone for their support over our journey to date, it has been truly amazing.

I hope that each and everyone of the ladies that are trying to achieve their baby dreams do so very very soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bron..sending big hugs to you and your husband. Nothing I can say can make much difference to how you are feeling right now but please take care of yourself and give yourself time to grieve. Have your meeting with Wazza and then make your decision on where to go from here..only you will know how much more you can take but gee you have been one tough and very brave person to get this far. Take care

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

BronwynCJ  (24-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Bronwyn. I miscarried on my 9th cycle and felt exactly as you do. When I got that awful news, I sat outside the doctors rooms sobbing my heart out - obviously because I'd lost the baby but equally because I just couldn't face any more IVF. It took me two years to try another full stim cycle.

It's not possible to make any clear decisions right now, just focus on getting through the moment and be extraordinarily gentle with yourself. I hope Warren gives you some direction. I also hope and pray there comes a day where all of this will make sense and the timing of your perfect pregnancy will be exactly as it's meant to be.

Hugs to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronwyn
    After my ectopic I was just lost and the feeling of emptiness was with me every morning when I was getting up until the moment I went to bed. It was so hard to get up every day and try to make sense of all of this. But I kept telling to myself "it will get better".
    Like you, I had lost all hopes of ever being able to get pregnant and was ready to move on. Now all of this has changed and, as sad and devastating this loss is, I have now hope again. You need hope to continue with this IVF journey.

Take each day as it comes and know that you're not alone

14. The Following User Says Thank You to betelgeuse For This Useful Post:

BronwynCJ  (24-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bronwyn I'm so sorry that bubs couldn't stay. It really is a very bitter sweet thing. You know you can get a BFP but this little soul couldn't stay. I hope Wazza has some advise for you. :hug:

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

BronwynCJ  (24-07-2012)