Closed Thread
Page 113 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1284
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    gee bron..how confusing for you. there have been a few people of the year on bubs hub that have started off slow and had beautiful babies. keep taking any support drugs you have and stay strong. thinking of you and sending hugs.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

BronwynCJ  (24-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bron how frustrating for you both. Like liney said just keep going with all your support your still in this could very well be a slow starter. Sending lots of positive thoughts and hugs

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

BronwynCJ  (24-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bron that is very confusing but I can't help but carry a little candle of hope for you. I have heard of situations where the little one started slow and then caught up really quickly. Even crazy situations like the IVF not working but the woman falling pregnant naturally later so all the dates were off as they were using the EPU date as the measure.

Quote Originally Posted by brisvegasmum View Post
    I'm so sorry Bronwyn..it's so unfair at times and I really hope the next cycle is the lucky one. It's taken us 12 cycles to get to this point with lots and lots of drama on the way - I really do think it's just a numbers game and when it's your turn, it's your turn. Along the way I've lost weight, gained weight, done acupuncture,not, changed FS, changed protocol, used ICSI, haven't, used PGD, haven't..and I certainly stopped believing it would actually work. Everyone says "this was my last cycle" but it really was - September will mark 6 years since our first and I have said all along I wouldn't go into a 7th. Anyway, my point is there is just no knowing what the next round will bring and I wish you every single bit of strength and peace to face whatever is next..I feel so much for you, having traveled a very long road myself. ((Hugs)).

Tooty - my 1st Beta was 283 on 15dpo (and my p4 was 1111.0!! High progesterone can also indicate multiples apparently).. My second Beta was 4160 on 21dpo (P4 of 700) and on 28 dpo was 30000. (P4 500). Compared to previous pregnancies the HCG was quite high and right in the middle of the range for twins, according to Betabase. I'm not sure how many DPO you were but it certainly sounds high for a first Beta. I also tested with a HPT the night before my first and the line came up really quickly - much more so than previous BFP's. I guess more than anything though I just had that feeling - everything I looked up online was about twins while I waited for that scan. It's exciting but really hard to let myself get carried away with it..I just need to get to 14 weeks to relax a little more. Can't wait to hear how you go on the 31st!
    They are fantastic numbers bvmum! My HCG was 160 at 13DPO and 1041 at 18DPO so maybe similar numbers to you if we had tested on the same days? I also had BFPs on HPTs quite early so maybe it really IS twins. I spent this morning with my friend who has two week old twins and I have to say, as adorable as they are, it was pretty full on - eek! I'll be grateful for whatever we get, babies are such a blessing. I am finding myself scared to hope that it will all work out though, it all seems so fragile.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bron hang in there...I can imagine how difficult it is for you right now. The truth is that there is nothing we can do and we just have to sit and wait. I remember few weeks ago when I was in a similar situation, I thought I was going insane, it was just too much so I decided that I was going to celebrate this pregnancy whatever the outcome was. It was still a beautiful and incredible miracle and I wanted my baby to know me as a happy and proud mum and not like a stressed and desperate person. I knew I was on borrowed time (but hopefully this won't be the same for you ) so I decided to do a lot of things that I would have done with my baby one day: I went to some places that are special to me, planted flowers in my backyard so I can have a "children" garden to remember, I planted a tree in our acreage block and picked a yellow ribbon to mark it, I baked a cake that I never made before so now this is "my baby's cake", I shared any second of each day with this precious miracle.
    As crazy as it sounds, doing all these things helped me through the wait and, above all, now I have beautiful and peaceful memories of that pregnancy instead of thinking of it like the darkest moment of my life.

There are so many stories of people who ended up with a healty baby despite everyone saying it was impossible. Hang in there xxx

"There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle" - A Einstein

7. The Following User Says Thank You to betelgeuse For This Useful Post:

BronwynCJ  (24-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    betel...what a beautiful way of celebrating the pregnancy. so nice you turned a tough experience into a lovely memory. Hope you are taking care of yourself

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (17-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel---What beautiful ways to commemorate your little one.

Bron---Just lots of for you my friend. We're here to hold your hands and wait and hope with you.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (17-07-2012),BronwynCJ  (24-07-2012),LillyPonds  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel that made me cry (but in a good way). You are truly amazing.

Thanks ladies for all the well wishes and support. This week I have decided to have hope and think that our baby will continue to stick around cos they want to be our child. At the end of the day all we can do is hope, so that is what we are doing.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (17-07-2012),LillyPonds  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bronwyn - I'm sending super sticky vibes to you. I too hope that your little one decided to stay for the long haul. .

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

BronwynCJ  (24-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are all with you Bronwyn, I know I would do the same

AFM - I had an appointment with FS last week and we had a good talk about what this ectopic means in my infertility situation. I raised lot of questions and I was pleased that he listened to me and answered in the most possible honest way.
    I also raised some serious concerns on the validity of the 8 previous cycles I had with clinic N.2 and he agreed with me even though he said we cannot prove anything but my assumptions are legitimate (basically how come I got better embryos and a BFP within 2 cycles with clinc N.1 and N.3, but worse embryos and all BFN after 8 cycles with clinic N.2??). Also despite being diagnosed with high NK cells, I had my BFP with none or very little prednisone, and all BFN with 20mg a day of the drug. Well I think I know my answer ...and Bron, the fact that you were with the same clinic and got a BFP as soon as you switched to a new one, makes me think even more....
    This is very important to me because if I know that I have failed 8 cycles out of 11, but the real problem wasn't me...then it makes a huge big difference in my IVF history and in the hopes I have for the future.

Anyway, so the plan now is to fully recover, wait until I get AF and then cycling again end of August. I'd rather go for another fresh cycle and keep the miracle frostie for later in my life .

17. The Following User Says Thank You to betelgeuse For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello there. I wondered if I could join the thread too?

We've been TTC for coming up 17mths now, with a year of Clomid/ FSH/ IVF. I got pregnant on the last IVF cycle, but unfortunately the baby wasn't growing at the right rate and the heartbeat was too slow. Had a scan yesterday and it had stopped all together, so I had a d&c that afternoon at 8.5 weeks pregnant.

So I am now gearing up for the next cycle. Have to take the contraceptive pill for a month (as I have no natural cycle), then estrogen for 2 weeks, and then it will be the FET. Seems like a long wait, but was hoping I could hang out in here!

I'm at QFG at the North West.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub