Closed Thread
Page 111 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1284
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dear bron - my heart goes out to you and your dh. I hope and pray this embie is just a little slow and has grown the fetal pole and heart by your next scan xo

Tooty - congrats hun. Good luck with your bt. Hope the numbers keep rising.

Afm - dd is sick again. She has tonsillitis really quite bad. She has been waking up to 4 times each night for the past week and a half. It's days like this I start to feel content with my one precious miracle baby. But I am sure the feelings will come back again before too long. Ahhh I wish there was an easy way out of this infertility hell that would leave me peaceful with our family of 3.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

tootyfruity  (12-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls.

Nicole my little one has been sick with a virus, it's awful to see them so unwell, hope your DD gets better soon.

I have some good news - my HCG levels came back at 1041! My HCG with mydaughter was 476 on the same day so we are thinking there is a very realpossibility of twins! My scan is in three weeks so we’re crossing everything that we’ll see a nicestrong heartbeat… or two!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tooty WOW great results twins ?????

Nicole my DD suffers a lot from tonsillitis and we have been told to have them removed we have put it off for the last 6months. The ENT told us she will need them out eventually and will continue to get sick until they are removed. The ENT wasn't pushing for it he really let's you decide but I think we will be doing it this year having her sick a lot and in pain :-(

Yay start sniffing tomorrow

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

tootyfruity  (12-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Bronwyn---I hope the outcome is different. Keeping everything crossed for this Friday.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (11-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bron - thinking of you and praying with all my heart that everything is fine. Something I learned in this journey is that you can never be sure of what is going to happen next. Stay strong xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bron I'm also really hoping for a positive outcome on Friday hun. You so deserve this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Just popping in to wish Bronwyn all the best for tomorrow's scan. I'm prying for a miracle for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bron I'm sorry I somehow missed your post. I'm so sorry you didn't get better news and am wishing you all the luck in the world for Friday.

Loveabug I was thinking maybe twins but then I told a friend my news today and mentioned the high HCG and she said "could be a molar pregnancy". Yeah, thanks for that! People are so insentive sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronwyn- good luck tomorrow. i have my fingers, toes and everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello girls

I just wanted to pop in and let you know I had my scan this week and found out there are two in there! I had strongly felt it would be - my HCG was high, like yours, Tootyfruity, and I just kept imagining two in there, even though we'd transferred 3. Their heartbeats looked good and they're measuring spot on. I'm still so amazed and WORRIED. I hate the stress that goes with IVF - all the disappointments and losses over the last five years don't make for a relaxing pregnancy. Anyway, I know it's day by day and for now I'm excited to imagine the possibilities.

Thanks for the encouraging words along the way girls - sending love and luck to all.

ps Tootyfruity, I bet you're having two also!
    Last edited by brisvegasmum; 13-07-2012 at 07:57.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to brisvegasmum For This Useful Post:

tootyfruity  (13-07-2012)