Closed Thread
Page 110 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1284
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tootyfruity - Thats so awesome! Congratulations! (cautiously....... but YAY!!!!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful news (cautiously said ) Tootyfruity!

I'm just going to cross-post the same thing from the July-August thread:

So I just got back from my CD8 appointment and my cycle has been cancelled. My ovaries and follies look fantastic - but my lining is only 4mm (it should be much more by today on an antagonist cycle. We went over what i'm taking and it turns out that due to some kind of mix up, i've been having 1 progesterone pessary a day instead of 1 progynova tablet per day. Apparently you are not supposed to take progesterone at all during the first half of an IVF cycle and only take it post ET as that's the only time progesterone is produced in a pregnancy/IVF cycle I feel like it's my fault as our FN had written on our plan Progynova, but i was given progestrone pessaries - both the QFG nurse and my FS didn't pick it up, it was signed off on my prescription.

So, now i'm in f*****g limbo land, i have to stop clexane and FSH and take 2 more days of cetrotide to settle my ovaries down, then in the next 1.5-2.5 weeks AF will arrive and then i go back to see how my ovaries are looking - if they are ok, we can cycle then, if not, i have to wait until late August

A small part of me feels ok about this as i've come down with a viral throat infection and bunged up nose, so i want to get better, but i'm SO P*****D OFF that there was a mix up of my medication!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls.

Oh KandP I'd be ropable! I am so sorry they stuffed up. It isn't your fault, we just put our faith in them and do what they tell us. I really hope you can still cycle in the next couple of weeks. Hope you feel better soon too.

I'm copying and pasting from what I just posted in the Brisbane thread:
    I'm a bit freaked out now because I called my clinic to see if I could get my blood test earlier than the 11th July and explained I had a positive HPT and the receptionist said "that could be a false positive from the injections". I really don't think it is as it's 14 days since I last had Ovidrel and I tested at the same time with my daughter etc. but the annoying and insensitive woman has really got me worried now. They won't let me have my blood test any earlier than Tuesday so it's a long, worrying wait for me now.

I feel like such a fool for sharing my BFP now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tootyfruity and KandP - BOO to both of your nurses. I really think some of them have no idea what it's like to go through what we are. I'm sorry for both of you but hopefully it will all work out well. for you both.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to monstamash For This Useful Post:

tootyfruity  (04-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi guys

been quiet in here lately.

Bron..just popping in to see how you are going?

Tootyfruity..any more positive tests?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Liney - we did not get good news last week. No hb or fetal pole and sac only measuring about 5 weeks at 6w5d. Scan again this Friday, but not expecting good news. I dare say I will be back here soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bron...that is so unfair. Sorry to hear that. Look after yourself and hope wazza has a plan from here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear BronwynCJ.

Tootyfruity - is it your BT day tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for thinking of me girls. I had a sneaky BT with my GP on Thursday and my HCG was 160 at 13DPO. I also had another good HPT line so I'm feeling hopeful. I have my official BT at the clinic in an hour! I'm nervous but trying to stay positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay tooty fruity that is great news

12. The Following User Says Thank You to emmylou81 For This Useful Post:

tootyfruity  (12-07-2012)