Closed Thread
Page 109 of 129 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1284
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats tootyfruity!

AFM: I start fsh shots today (CD2) as I'm on an antagonist cycle. I'm on DHEA this time as well as prednisone and clexane with one progesterone pessary per day. I start certritide on day 6. I'll also be on Luveris shots from day 8. This is on top of my supplements. I'll be a big rattling bruise lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

tootyfruity  (30-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls, this is such a supportive thread. I ended up with one fully expanded blast and one fully hatched blast to freeze so am very happy with that result. I am quite worried though as I have been really unwell since ET with some awful virus - my DH had to call the doctor out. Blinding headache, non-stop vomiting and the worst part: a raging temp which is putting my embryos at risk. I'm so upset to have got this far to maybe have it all wiped out by a damn virus. I was feeling so hopeful too. I spoke to the nurse at my clinic and she said there isn't much I can do but wait it out and take Panadol.

Nicole the only thing that was different this cycle was my dose of Gonal-F – 225 instead of 150 – otherwise everything was the same. I got 8 eggs last time and 10 this time so maybe the extra numbers just upped the odds a little bit?

Monstamash glad your embryos enjoyed their trip and are ready for action – good luck!

Lovabug I’d be so cross with the Post Office and courier if I were you, how lazy/irresponsibleof them! Glad your stash is safe with you now.

Wow K and P so many drugs, you’ll be able to open your own pharmacy! I hope the shots aren’t too painful. It’s good that it’s all underway though, I’ll keep everything crossed for you.
    Last edited by tootyfruity; 30-06-2012 at 13:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh tootyfruity! I hope you're managing to keep the temperature down - look after yourself <3

Yes, lots of drugs this time round - it's only our second round, and i'm really glad that our FS (Wazza DeAmbrosis) decided to go the whole hog with me so early on - at least i'll either be successful or i'll know to start thinking about other options.

I have one huge bruise from my clexane shot yesterday morning, so this morning I used the freezer pack we use to get our drugs from our FS to numb the area. Even though the needles was a little blunt (GRR - one of my pet hates about the process is bloody blunt clexane needles!), i hardly felt it. I then put the cold pack on again for a bit and i have hardly any bruising! I usually get bruises every time with clexane. I bought myself some arnica ointment as well, which helps reduce bruising.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everybody doing today?

I am sitting on my hands to avoid testing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my first appointment with the new FS, Dr David Molloy. i have missed out on doing a FET this cycle by two days so i have to wait another month. It looks like it will be an early August transfer.

don't do it tootyfruity. I know it's really hard but you don't want a false result, either way. Try to keep yourself occupied. i know, easier said than done. Good luck with the wait.

KandP - I hope your bruising is getting better. it's really hard to find a spot to jab after a while that's not already bruised.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone just a quick question. Can you please tell me the difference is between puregon and gonal-f?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tootyfruity - don't do it! When is your bt?

Monstamash - pooh about missing this month, good luck for next month though.

Loveabug - they are pretty much the same drug, just different brands.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT is next Wed! Ages away.

Monstamash sorry you just missed out on this month, good luck for August!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks bron

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a confession to make - I tested! And I got a !!! I'm only 11DPO so it is very early days but I tested the same time with my daughter so I am going to allow myself to be cautiously optimistic! Okay, cautiously optimistic with a little happy dance thrown in.