Page 106 of 129 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1284
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Brisvagasmum congratulations that is fantastic news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brisvegasmum - woohoo that is fantastic news. Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Bronwyn & Loveabug

It still doesn't feel at all real. I don't think I can relax properly until I get to 40 weeks - we're just so used to things not working out - it's a shame to not be able to just fully celebrate like you would with natural conception that came easily!

I know many of the girls here have gone through a lot of cycles like I have and it's impossible to know what the magic ingredient is. For this cycle, there were a few things differently though - this is the first time we did a Day 3 transfer and didn't use ICSI at all. I didn't take asprin this time (no real reason, I just decided not to) and I had an iron transfusion not long ago due to anemia, which I've had for years. I've also cut back on work a lot and generally feel much more relaxed. I guess there must be something in there that helped? Who knows? It still amazes me though because our fertilization rate was lower and we had no other embryos make it to Day 5 so I was sure it was a mediocre batch compared to others we'd had.

Anyhow, I will keep you posted and hope to have nothing but great news as the weeks roll on

Thanks again!
    xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to all women celebrating BFPs at the moment, it's lovely to see

I'm still unwell, but not as bad as I was; i think, however, that i'm going to skip my next AF regarding IVF, and wait until August. I have run out of leave, due to needing to take an extra week off work after our holiday, and to be honest, i'm not keen to jump straight in when i'm not 100% healthy. However, AF is not playing nice - no sign of it and it's 6 days late I did a HPT today and i'm not pregnant, so i'm wondering what the hell is going on, when my last AF (1st one after my IVF cycle) was only a couple of days late! It's so frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronwyn great news about your levels.

Congratulations Brisvagasmum – wonderful news!

KandP I hope you get some answers soon. I think you’re right not to jump straight back in while you’re not feeling 100% but the waiting is so hard I know.

AFM: I had EPU on Friday and got 10 eggs and my FS called on Saturday afternoon to say that 8 had fertilised so I’m very pleased with that! Transfer is booked for Wednesday so now just hoping and praying those embryos grow and stay strong. Please cross your fingers for me!
    Last edited by tootyfruity; 24-06-2012 at 10:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tootyfruity - 8 is great, fingers crossed you get quite a few excellent quality blastocysts on Wednesday.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

tootyfruity  (24-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

8 fertilised eggs is brilliant Nice work! As Bronwyn said, for some excellent blastys

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    tootyfruity - that's great that you got 8 fertilized. crossing fingers for them to grow and for wednesday.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to monstamash For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tooty great results I have every thing crossed for you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much girls! I really appreciate your support.