Closed Thread
Page 103 of 129 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1284
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Betel---How unfair is this universe?!!!! Take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Betel no. I'm so sorry - you must be in shock. Wishing you lots of luck for this next difficult stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    crap Betel...that is just so damn unfair. Thinking of you and sending hugs

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OH NO Betel.. I'm so sorry... This IVF stuff really sucks big time sometimes.

AFM, Well we've started to make arrangements for our next cycle with donor eggs. My older sister has offered to donate some of her eggs for us. We are going to wait for Wazza to get back from holidays before we go ahead with the cycle, but there are a few things to discuss with my sister and her fiance before we go through with it. But I feel deep down that this is a really positive step forward for us. I really can't wait to start this next journey. Plus, no more FSH needles for me . But don't get me wrong, I don't think there will ever be anything that I could do to repay my sister.. How do you thank someone that is literally giving up a part of herself for you? She is giving us the best gift we will ever receive in our lives.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (20-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh betel!!! The universe is so unfair. Why, why, why???? I am so sorry sweety. You are in my thoughts and please take it easy.

Nicole - Hun, i am so sorry. Will send you a pm ok. I had no idea you had been through this had not read back that far.

Ktking - that is such lovely news to hear. So happy for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel - OMG how on earth can the universe be so so cruel. Hugs, nothing can take away your pain but please know that we are here for you if you need anything.

Nicole - I am so sorry about your cycle, but will be keeping everything crossed that the final result maybe better than expected.

KT - that is awesome news about your sister and I wish you all the best of luck for the upcoming cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel big ((hugs)) I'm so sorry it's just so unfair

KT having a plan helps with the healing. You have an amazing sister

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hudson wow huge numbers congratulations

So reading everyone's great results it just gives me so much hope I have a huge smile on my face and can't wait to get my next cycle started July can not get here quick enough :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Betel I'm so so sorry. Take care .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone! So excited but a little nervous about my HCG. Two would be amazing, three or four becomes a bit more complicated... I've booked in with my obstetrician because he wanted to see me at 6 weeks so I'll probably have my scan 3rd July. All will be revealed...

KT - So excited about your news!!! What an amazing gift! Enjoy your break while Wazza's away - knowing all the while that exciting times are ahead.

Tootyfruity - Yay for your 9 follies. All the best for EPU!

Tezzybob - Congrats on being PUPO! There's nothing wrong with two morulas!

Nicole - That's awful. I can't believe you had a curette with no meds - you're way braver than me. I hope with this disastrous cycle finally over you can get on and plan for whatever comes next.

Betel - Everyone's said it already - it's so unfair. Right embryo, wrong place. I can't believe we have so much trouble getting eggs down those silly tubes, and then an embryo would go and float back up... Hope you're doing ok

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hudson81 For This Useful Post:

tootyfruity  (21-06-2012)