Closed Thread
Page 102 of 129 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1284
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooo... When I called the nurse said "Congratulations. Your level is one, three, five" and I thought "That's good - it's over 100" and then she said "zero". 1350!!!! In 2.5yrs TTC it's my highest HCG ever. We are so excited that this one might stick:-) Wazza popped two blastys back, but one didn't look crash hot. But the high number makes me wonder how many I might be brewing up in there...

Bronwyn - Congrats on your BFP! If these ones stick we'll be due on the same day:-)

Betel - Good luck for your scan tomorrow. Hopefully you'll get some good news to get you out of limbo-land.

KT - What can I say?? You show the most amazing compassion and strength of character to keep saying positive things to everyone else even when you keep getting bad news yourself. I hope you and hubby have come up with a plan after your chat tonight. Remember what you said on mothers day - we're all mothers, some of us are just waiting for our babies. And sometimes the path to motherhood is via Greece! Thinking of you...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hudson81 For This Useful Post:

KtKing  (19-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, what a great Beta!! Congratulations
    xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hudson - omg that is awesome news, congratulations. I look forward to sharing this journey with you .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hudson..great numbers. will be waiting to hear how many are cooking. My beta at 15 days past 3dt was only 887 and I have twins...you either have one very strong bubba or both eggs have taken...congrats.

Bron and Betel...still smiling for you both

Kt..hope you are doing ok and working out what your plan is from here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

KtKing  (19-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Hudson, that's some amazing numbers you've got there! I will be interested to hear what your first scan shows....

Thanks
    Reviews
    KtKing I am so sorry, I can only imagine how heartbroken you must be to be considering ending your IVF journey.

Congratulations Bronwyn, I can see that you're just a littlebit excited! Wonderful news.

Betel your HCG sounds really good. Good luck for your scan.

Wowsers Hudson that is a fantastic HCG! Wonder if it’s twins…

AFM Had another scan today and I have 9 follicles measuring 20mm so it all looks good so far! 3 more sleeps until EPU. :-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tootyfruity For This Useful Post:

KtKing  (19-06-2012)

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    THANKS ALL for the support, and Hudson you nearly made me cry again

Well after a loooong talk with DH last night I am feeling much more optimistic then I was yesterday.

DH phoned Wazza and talked to him about our problem, and Wazza said that our best chance of ever getting a BFP was either donor egg or donor embryo. It appears that I may have been the main problem all along, I don't know why my previous doctor never said anything to us. All this time we could have come to another arrangement. Thats what I like the most about Wazza, he gets straight to the point without trying to spare your feelings lol.. But at least it's the truth.

Anyway, so after our long talk last night after Wazza's news we have come to the decision that donor embryo is the way for us to go. 2 years ago, I would have said NO WAY, but now, there is more to a family than DNA, right? I'll be calling Wazza today to see what our next step will be to be added to the donor list. I am actually looking forward to the next journey. I'm more confident that we may get a better result.

Well it's is good to see that the majority won over yesterday
    So a big CONGRATULATIONS to Betel, Bronwyn and Hudson... It is fantastic when this system works.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bronwyn!!!!!!! OMG how exciting. CONGRATULATIONS! I am absolutely over the moon for you honey.

Betel - for your scan today. Hopefully you will get some conclusive answers for you sweety. The worrying never ends. Thinking of you today.

Ktking - so sorry it has not worked out again. Not fair!!!! Your perserverance and resilience has been inspiring. Such a difficult decision to make, i hope your chat with wazza goes well hun. Enjoy your break though I think you deserve it. It is hard to get off the emotional roller coaster with this stuff and to be able to say it's time to take a break and make some difficult decisions. I will be thinking of you.

Hudson - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! those number sound amazing. Thinking there might be twinnies in there. It will be interesting to see what your scan reveals.

AFM - Have just been laying low lately. Just a lot of personal stuff happening that I have been sorting out. Have been thinking of you all though. I am PUPO again as of yesterday with 2 morulas. I was not very happy with this outcome. I got 11 eggs 7 mature only 3 fertilized . DH sperm was absolutely terrible with only 100000 and all abnormal. The scientist spent ages looking for anything decent. I know in my heart it's not going to work so really not sure what to next. There is nothing wrong with me now other than age. DH situation is deteriorating so much now and both the scientist and the FS said that things will be difficult with DH own sperm and that we are probably lucky to have our DD. I feel very sad that it might be over for us but I will evaluate things after this tww. Sorry for the me post just had no one else to turn to.
    Last edited by tezzybob; 19-06-2012 at 10:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bronwyn - congratulations!! So happy to hear you go your first bfp. Hoping those numbers keep increasing for you 😃

Betel - congrats to you too! Glad to hear the numbers are on their way up and bleeding has stopped. Hoping for a healthy 9 months for you and bubs 😃

Hudson - congrats to you too! Hopefully a very quiet and healthy 9 months are to follow for you too 😃

Ktking - my heart breaks for you. I'm sorry to hear your bfn but glad to hear you have a plan. I too will be taking so time to rest and recuperate. Maybe we will be cycle buddies when the time comes 😘

Tezzy - im sorry to hear of your cycle once again but take heart that you have morulas and that is better than having all embryos die off at day 3. I am sort of in the same boat with you. I have my beautiful dd and just came out of the worst cycle of my life. I had a decent amount of eggs but they think quality wasnt that great. Had two put back at 10 cells but really should have been morulas at that stage (d4). Well, one implanted and took...for a few days. Got positive hpts for days. But hcg was only 33. Had a massive bleed and retested yesterday expecting hcg at 0. It was 53. I had some embryonic tissue left inside and had a curette this morning in wazza's office. No meds. Have spent many hours feeling sad and just want to cry but I can't I think I am all cried out for now. I am so angry and so scared that if we cycle again we will go thru another terrible experience. Each cycle that goes bad I think I can't possible take much more and think I've experienced the worst and then something even worse happens next time. Sorry also a me post. I suppose I feel the same as you right now as we too have mfi and one dd. I am afraid of so many things, her being an only child, me never getting to experience pregnancy and birth again....😓

All the while I post this i feel guilty for those reading it that haven't yet got to experience these things 😔.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like it's an ectopic pregnancy, heading off to the hospital to get it sorted (they just let me come home to get some personal stuff and just because I am fine). I am just in shock, no idea how am I going to deal with this, it's all happening so fast. Thanks all for the support of the last few days