Closed Thread
Page 101 of 129 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1284
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Bronwyn - Woo Hoo! Big congratulations.

KT - All I can offer is . I hope the HPT was wrong.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Another BFN for me.. No matter how many times I do this. It still stings the same. Well, i'm going to have a talk to DH tonight an see where his view is, and we'll see if we continue with IVF.. I just don't know how much more heartache I can take.. So for now ladies, I am signing off for a much needed break. I'll be lurking but I doubt you'll hear much from me.

Bronwyn, Once again congrats! I hope your numbers continue to rise. I hope to see your birth announcement on here in a few months time

Frosty, Thanks for your wealth of knowledge and support. I have always been able to depend on you for the answers

Liney, Thanks for your concern. I hope your twins are doing great. It really is good to have another success story.

Hudson, I hope you have a better result then me with your BT today. I will check back later to see how you went

Betel, I will also check back to see how your BT went. I hope your numbers kept rising! I have everything crossed for you.

To everyone else, GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FUTURE IVF JOURNEYS!!! I hope to see lots of BFP's on here in the future.

Anyway for now, I will speak to you all some other time. I'd like to say it's been fun, but it wasn't the most enjoyable journey.

XOXO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    KT - I'm so sorry it was a BFN.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronwyn, WOO HOO for a BFP!!!!! So thrilled for you, another Wazza miracle is on the way!

KtKing, so sorry to hear it was BFN

Betel, am hoping like crazy you get good news today

Thanks
    Reviews
    BronwynC OMG, this is a miracle as big as my BFP!!!!! that is just so amazing...I am sure you still can't believe it!!! well big congratulations girl, you surely deserve it

Ktking - so sorry for you and thanks for thinking of me today. I hope the break will help you and DH to decide what your next step is. This journey never gets any easier and it constantly tests us and our relationships. We'll be here for you when you come back

I just spoke with the nurse (after one of the longest morning of my life, I even baked a cake just to keep my mind busy) and my hcg levels are 915. I don't know if it's good or bad, the nurse said that it's in the normal range and most importantly is still rising. I am not sure what to make of it, I think it's too low.... Anyway I just can't take this wait anymore, I just need to go back and live a normal life again after the most surreal week of my life. I have no control on what happens next so I just have to go with it.
    Bleeding and cramps have all stopped, I feel totally back to normal now so it could be good or could be bad... Scan tomorrow should reveal a bit more.
    Thanks everyone for the good wishes and for thinking of me, I wish I could finally start some celebration but I still can't let myself to believe I am really pregnant!!!!!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betelgeuse For This Useful Post:

BronwynCJ  (18-06-2012),surfergal  (18-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronwyn--- Hooray! Sending you lots of sticky vibes that the hcg keeps going up and up.

Betel---Same with you. I can only hope and wish for the best for you. This waiting never ends?!

Ktking---I get what you mean about doing this repeatedly and seemingly getting nowhere. Sometimes we do need the mental break before making anymore decisions.

Hudson---How did you go?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

BronwynCJ  (18-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronwyn - 'grats!! You must be so stoked! Sending you stickies, hope your numbers keep going up.

KT - Sorry your BFN was confirmed. Awful feeling. I hope you enjoy your break and get the chance to regroup, and when you're ready to return to IVF, you're somewhat refreshed.

Someone in the Perth thread who saw me b!tching in here about how much more expensive IVF is in Bris told me that my Perth clinic's prices are going up as of July 1st. She said OOP costs will be around $1800 - $2000 per cycle.. still cheaper than what I've seen here, but maybe not so when you add on a return air fare.

Is it standard that drugs such as Lucrin and pessaries are charged extra and seperately to the cost of your cycle too? Cause I never had to pay for them at my old clinic either, but it seems that's what they do elsewhere. Jeebus, I hope we can afford to go again not too far into the future... have to get DH's remaining stuff flown over here too; that will probably be another few hundred dollars at least.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kt my heart felt sorrow to you. I completely get your need to have some time away from this crazy game and wish you and DH peace with your decisions. x

Bron - you already know how happy I am for you. Just brings a song to my heart. You go girl X

Betel again great news the cramping has let up and the numbers continue to rise. Frosty once said to me and it rings so true, unfortunately none of us IVF warriors get to enjoy the innocence and naivety that others who fall pregnant get to experience. I hope your days of enjoyment come fast. X

11. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

BronwynCJ  (18-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel - that is great news that the cramps and bleeding have stopped and those numbers are still increasing. I am keeping everything crossed for your scan tomorrow and hoping for good news again for you.

Sariele - I think it depends on the clinic that you go to. With Life Fertility I never used Lucrin so cant say if it is included, the first two weeks of pessaries and crinone however were included. with QFG the lucrin was extra and the same as Life the pessaries and crinone for the first two weeks have been included. I assume anything after that will be OOP for me. However I have a nice stockpile from previous cycles which should take me through for at least another 3-4 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lurker alert

Congrats to Betel and Bronnie...