Closed Thread
Page 100 of 129 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1284
    KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi All,

Well I cracked and POAS.. It was a BFN

I'll go for the BT tomorrow to see if it was wrong but I doubt it. I've started to see blood in the crinone. I think this cycle may be over for us.

I think this may be it for us for this year. We are looking at selling our house in the next couple of months, and then we are looking at finally using some of our hard earned $$ on something exciting for once and take an overseas holiday. We were invited to my DH's uncles wedding in Greece in September, so hell why not. We are both 29 and have not stepped outside of this country. We have been TTC for over 5 years and have now gone through 7 IVF cycles in 3 years.. I just don't think I can do this again for a while.

I'll let you know tomorrow what the results are, hopefully I have better news.

Bronwyn & Hudson - GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BT TOMORROW!!!!!

But on the otherside, we only have limited time with Wazza, but with the results this time should we stay or just go away for a while??? And start again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hudson and Betel. As with so much of the IVF process I'm just waiting, waiting, waiting for something to happen and hoping my follicles are doing their thang. I've got a scan on Tues and then trigger shot on Wed.

Hudson I've had two chemical pregnancies so I know where you're coming from. I'm pretty sure that baby aspirin helped me get my daughter, I hope it helps you too.

Betel I'm crossing everything for you.

Sariele your apartment sounds lovely, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quickie to wish all the anxious BTers good luck!

Betel---I'm not breathing till you come back with your result.

Kt---I've heard wazza wants to retire end of the year.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Frosty, That's what I've heard too. I just don't think I can do this again for a while. I need a good break. I've been doing some research on adoption and to be put on the waiting list, you can't have done any ART for 6 months. I'm 30 at the end of this year and I don't think I want to wait much longer to be put on the list. Ah well I'll go in today to confirm BFN with the blood test an sit down with DH tonight to see what we think our next move should be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    GOOD LUCK to all you lovelies today :-)

KT I have everything crossed for you that stick is wrong and you get that BFP. A wedding in Greece would be amazing! We always put our lives on hold for IVF you have been through so much you both deserve a wonderful time away. It's now what we do. I was the same nearly 30 and hadn't left the country well we now just go. We still plan around IVF of course but IVF doesn't rule our lives does that makes sense sorry I'm babbling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do hope today brings you some wonderful news KT - I am crossing everything for you too. It's such a hard decision - whether to just keep going or take that break. You do have time on your side and it sounds like you know what your body and mind need right now. I'm ten years older than you and even I just took a 12 month break knowing full well the urgency involved. There comes a point where you just have to get back to life and find yourself again, even if just for a while. I have been to four different clinics and at one point I got 2nd and 3rd opinions after a few failed cycles with Wazza but I ended up going back to him. There is no doubt, he is an amazing FS and manages to achieve the seemingly impossible but that doesn't mean there aren't other great options too. I wouldn't put yourself through more than you can handle just to ensure you can cycle with him. It's so much more important that you go into your next cycle, with whomever that may be, relaxed and positive. I've tried the alternative - doing back to back cycles when I was already so frayed - and it was a total disaster in every way. The break has done me the World of good and while I still so desperately want this, I feel much more able to cope with the ups and downs of it all.
    Sending you every bit of good luck and lots of support
    xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    KT - I am hoping that the POAS is wrong and you get a wonderful surprise. However, I think the advice above about taking the break if you think you need it is the way to go. We have taken various breaks of between 2 and 6 months (latest) to get our minds in the right place for cycles and it does help.

Betel - hanging out and waiting and praying for your news this morning it is positive.

AFM - waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting for the results. I will ring to get them in about an hour.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Wazza is a Miracle Worker!

OMG OMG OMG it seems as though I have a bubba on board!!! HCG results can back at 149. We never expected this result and as you can imagine are completely over the moon and in shock.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (18-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats great new Bronwyn!!!

I still have 30 minutes to wait... I'll let you all know as soon as I can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    bron....yay yay yay yay..looks like wazza may have worked his magic once again. so excited and fx for those numbers to keep on going up.

kt...hugs hope that poas was wrong...sometimes a break is good for regrouping and what better than a trip to Greece.