Closed Thread
Page 10 of 129 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies Miggins - Woo Hoo on your BFP! I hope those lines keep getting darker. Lanned - I hope your lonely little embie survives the thaw and sticks around for 9 months .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

laned  (19-12-2011),miggins  (18-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Miggins, I am so, so thrilled for you!!! I hope that little one keeps on snuggling in and growing healthily, to give you the beautiful baby you have been dreaming of

Laned am continuing to send healthy growing vibes to those embies hoping like crazy that your golden one is in there for a great transfer on Wednesday Christmas is a magical time of year - I hope this year it brings you an easy transfer followed by a sticky, healthy BFP

Frosty, how are things going with you?

Tez, got your message, thinking of you lovely.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

laned  (19-12-2011),LillyPonds  (18-12-2011),miggins  (18-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls just a quick update...

My DH contacted me a couple of times today wanting to know if I had rang the scientists for an update. Not wanting the mental torment of getting bad news I told him I wanted to leave it.

I then felt bad, as they are his embies too and took the plunge and called.

I have 3 x good quality 8 cell embies at this stage with gradings of 3 and 4 and 2 poor but still ongoing (4 and 5 cell embies).

I know it is still early days in the IVF world so please, please, please keep on growing little ones.

FS rooms just called and I am scheduled for a TF midday Wednesday.

I usually freaK out prior to TF so have had valium for my past 2 TF.

Any thoughts from anyone whether it is better to have it or not?

Thanks girls X
    Last edited by laned; 19-12-2011 at 17:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    laned - Thank you for thinking of me in your earlier post. Sounds like your embies are going well and I'm keeping everything crossed that the golden one is in there.

miggins - great news on the BFP! Hope all goes well.

bronwyn - Hope those embies are sticky.

My AF finally came after 41 days - blood tests showed that I did not ovulate this cycle. AF was very light and very different to any other AF I've had. I went from the shortest cycle I ever had (17 days), to the longest (41 days). Hopefully next cycle will be normal.

I've been a bit despondent and haven't been posting, but have been lurking and hoping for the best for everyone. Some days I feel that there is no hope, but am keeping on trying anyway. I am trying to get as healthy as I can, eating lots of fruit and veges and having extra antioxidants.

The new FS has taken me off DHEA but said to stick on the Testosterone gel. He also examined DH (about time he had to drop his pants as well) and put him on Testostone gel as well (DH is on a sachet/day, I am on 1/4 sachet)

This morning had the last acupuncture for the year and will be seeing FS on Wed. After this month I will have had 3 cycles off stims and hopefully will be doing something next month.

All the best for everyone - to those already UTD, looking forward to hearing further good news.
    For those cycling or planning to soon - for everyone for 2012 and hope everyone's dreams come true.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chook11 For This Useful Post:

laned  (20-12-2011),miggins  (19-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - that sounds promising re your embies. I understand how you feel, not wanting to know but also wanting to know. Grow little embies, grow!

Chook - good luck for your fs appt. Hopefully you will be cycling again soon with some good news of your own to share!

AFM: feeling fine, very bloated and just want the week to fly by. Not sure if I will test early or just wait for the bt or af to turn up. I think I would prefer to at least have a happy is slightly stressed Christmas rather than finding out it's a bfn.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

laned  (20-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bron - Thanks Hun. Hoping the next week flys by and that you are granted the most perfect end and start to the New Year by getting a BFP. X

Chook - Sorry to read you have been having a tough time of it. Hopefully the break will have done you the world of good. My last cycle before commencing on the OCP was 38 days long and I think it was due to the DHEA. Perhaps your AF was delayed due to the DHEA and testosterone. Wishing you the very best for your appointment tomorrow and your upcoming cycle in the new year. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Thanks so much for the advice. I gave the lab a call and they were very lovely.

I've been absent a tad, a silent observer more ales .... I'm 6dp3dt now via FET and my father passed away on Saturday. I'm absolutely gutted. I have no idea if this will work now but somehow know if it doesn't work this time around, it will impact me ten fold to before.

I will get off the topic of my father or I'll sit here in tears and at the moment I'm all cried out, trying to focus my thoughts a little on our embies for just a tad.

In my fresh cycle, I got lots of stabbing pains in my lower abdomen to the left and the right but this time is a little different. I had those stabbing pains after transfer for a few days and it's turned into a dull ache, twingey feeling. Like I've pulled a muscle or something (oddly enough!!) and it's on both sides of my lower abdomen. I didn't have this last time. I'm trying not to be too positive about it due to the amount of stress my body has been under since Saturday, I half inclined to say it's a doomed cycle already. I POAS today and it was a BFN. My OTD is Friday, so I'm basically sitting on the fence with this one at the moment. They said my OTD is earlier due to the Christmas period. Oh well, I'm sure they'll know more by my blood and I'll deal with it as it comes.... have no choice but to!!

I don't know if it's pessaries symptoms or pregnancy symptoms. I truly pray God will bless us. More so now than ever.

No one in our life other than my dad knew about this FET cycle. I haven't told my family.... I don't know how to and if I did and it failed, it would affect them terribly as well because they'd be hoping for life the same as I am.

Anyway... sorry to burden you ladies with this, I just felt the need to vent to someone/somewhere that isn't my husband. He's absolutely wonderful but he's not a woman therefore cannot relate to somethings!!! I cannot give him a detailed description of what I'm feeling as his mindset is - "it'll be alright, you just wait and see. I've got a good feeling about this cycle". It's good to talk to ladies that 'know!!'

I hope everyone is going good. After I post, I'll back track and read over everyone's posts. Wishing everyone a BFP for Christmas.

Ves x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ves I am very sorry about your dad, sometimes I wished that life would be nice with us because of all the IVF and infertility crap we go through. But we also have to deal with other things in our life and and sometimes it's just too much. Hang in there lovely, you are alreday very brave and showing lots of courage . We've also been trying for 7 years...so I know the pain, you don't have to feel sorry about anything and it's great that we can all share our feelings and supporting each other. It's too early to POAS for a 3dt, everything crossed for Friday

laned - best of luck for you transfer today, I am very impressed with your fert results and your embies progress, you did really well this time girl

Bronwyn - when is your BT? I would be the same, I just don't bother about POAS anymore and let my body tell me if it worked or not. I really hope you'll get some wonderful news

miggins - congratulations Any more updates?

chook11 - there are lots of ups and downs in this IVF game, it's perfectly normal one day to feel positive about it and the other to think that it's never going to work. I just keep telling myself that as long as I am willing to try, no one can stop me from dreaming of having a baby one day. I've only got one chance in this life to be a mother and I am going to fight till the end to get there. I'll be starting a new cycle as well in January, maybe we'll be cycle buddies

AFM - I'ver been very busy with the new home and the revegetation project (we planted about 200 trees so far ) that I totally forgot about IVF and TTC. My BT last week confirmed the BFN but I was already well over it so no drama. It was funny that the nurse over the phone asked me if I wanted the counselor to ring me...I nearly laughed at her, honey at this stage I know how to counsel myself and I need more than that! Anyway it's a new clinic so I am trying to be nice with them and not being too bossy (but you'll get a bit like this after so many failed cycles) .
    IVF wise, I am seeing my FS to plan the new cycle...#10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betelgeuse For This Useful Post:

laned  (21-12-2011),miggins  (21-12-2011),Ves  (26-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel - you are an amazing woman and a true inspiration to me and I would think so many other ladies on here. I really do hope that the fs has a clear path for you for the next cycle. I hope you have a nice relaxing Christmas and a wonderful time.

Laned - all the best for today. I am sending you all the good luck vibes that I can find.

Ves - firstly I am so very sorry about your Dad. I can only imagine how hard everything is for you at the moment. I agree with Betel that it is definately too early to be testing for a 3dt. I do hope that you have some good news from the test on Friday.

AFM: Things have felt different this cycle, but how much of that is just the progesterone I don;t know. I still feel positive about the cycle (well except when I wake in the middle of the night and start to think the worst). Asked DH last night what he thought re testing early and he reckons just wait until next Tuesday (day before BT). I have prewarned him that if AF shows up on Sunday that if I say I need to leave the family Christmas then he is just to get me out of there. I always think that after this many times I would learn to cope better, but it just aint in me. I am going to just keep hoping that this time I don;t need to cope and we will finally get some good news.

To everyone else, I hope that you are all enjoying the Christmas season and planning some nice relaxation over the Christmas break. to everyone.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

laned  (21-12-2011),Ves  (26-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    laned--- for today's ET.

Bronwyn---

Ves---So sorry about your dad. I'm with the others 6dpt is too early to POAS.

Betel---200 trees! Hope you and doggies settle in your new house.

Zultbear---Goodluck for FET!

Miggins---Very good news! So happy for you and DH!

to everyone else! Hope you all have a relaxing holiday.

AFM---Just came back from scan, everything is good. (Phew!) and we're having a !

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (21-12-2011),laned  (21-12-2011),LillyPonds  (21-12-2011),Ves  (26-12-2011)