Closed Thread
Page 1 of 129 1231151101 ... LastLast
    buffysatine is offline Don't give up here, dont you quit, the moment is now this is it...
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET *~* #8

FRostymum: Have sent you a direct message in relation to the post you made, hoping when you have time you can respond.

HUGE CONGRATS on 17 weeks I am beyond thrilled for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    HamptonK - are you going to test everyday??

Laned - how goes your jabbing??? I have everything crossed for you this cycle.

AFM: We had our first scan this morning - looks like 8 follicles, biggest measuring about 13mm. Going to stay on 450ui and do another scan on Friday. EPU looks like it will be Monday. So hoping that those follies are going to contain some excellent quality eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Bron, are you using saizen this cycle at all??
    I really hope this will be your best cycle of all with outstanding results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No added drugs at all. Went back to basics and just doing a straight forward antagonist cycle. All our others have been flare cycles. The scientist mentioned that some of the clinics patients had a better quality result with eggs using antagonist over the flare cycles. Fingers crossed it makes a difference. Would be nice to end the year on a small high!

Good luck Laned - I hope your cycle is going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Has anyone that has had a fet been on synarel?
    Im doing a fet and started synarel on day 21 of the pill then started progynova a week later.
    What does the synarel do? I thought progynova stopped you from ovulating?
    Ideas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronwyncj- yes I am going to test every day at this stage lol. I tested again today and the line is getting darker. I think I need to keep testing to keep my spirits up I need Friday to come faster.

How is everyone else doing??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls

A new thread...

Bron - A big congrats for your progress. 8 follies at this stage is fantastic and here's hoping that you get some wonderful news.

Thanks for thinking of me all good so far. Have a scan on Mon to see where I'm at.

Frosty - I'll have to get the potato curry puff receipe from you as DH loved them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys
    Great to see you all again on Sunday.
    Hoping we get some Xmas miracles here soon.
    Liney

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronwyn---The follies sound promising! I finished off the last of the choc cupcakes yesterday, they were still nice and moist. Nom nom nom.

Angela---I've used Synarel in my first FET, Progynova which is estrogen doesn't suppress ovulation, Synarel does, however Synarel can suppress your body producing estrogen too, which makes you totally relying on the Progynova to get the lining thick. My subsequent FET's were all without Synarel (must be different protocol), they just got me to do daily or second daily blood test close to the CD 14 mark to make sure they don't miss the ovulation.

Hampton---I have a row of them HPT's too. Make sure you take a photo at the end with all of them lined up as a momento. I actually kept all my previous cycles HPTs so I can compare the darkness of the lines. (a bit OCD aren't I?)

laned---When do you go for your first scan? Here's the recipe on my food blog. (just omit the mince if you want it vego) http://playinginkitchen.blogspot.com...rry-puffs.html
    BTW, can I have the recipe for your gluten free pizza base? DH said repeatedly that "This is a very good pizza base!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just subscribing so I can stalk you all.

Angelanathan - I'm not sniffing. I'm on Progynova and prednisone for our HRT FET.

Frosty You know Warrens protocols better than I do. Does the prednisine do the same as synarel? I'm not seeing Warren till next Wednesday when I'll be CD17 but on my bible CD12.