Closed Thread
Page 98 of 105 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #6

I'm sorry to hear Jen.

Thanks for asking. The pains have subsided. Only lasted about 1/2 hour. Just twinges again now. I have no spotting as yet and if I go on last stim cycle I should have had AF on Sunday. I'm still hopeful. Did you get your bt moved?

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes, going for bloods tomorrow and all set for fet this month but au natural! So frostie will be put back in about 3 weeks if bloods are clear tomorrow and next Tuesday. Anyone else have any idea how a natural fet goes, won't find out till Tuesday, I'm just not very patient am I!
    Any success stories from natural fet would be appreciated too..... I need to get positive!!!!
    Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi Jen sorry about your cycle, good luck this coming FET. I think natural fet's are fantastic, so much less strain on your body.

I've had three natural fet's and usually around day 8-10 start to use ovulation test kits (it really depends what day you usually ovulate) I was with mivf and they supplied the test kits. Once I got a positive I was in for bt's until the ovulation date was worked out, in the end I didn't use the test kits (cycle 2 & 3) as I was getting false positives. In that instance I just had bt's every second day until they worked out the correct date.

They then work out the correct time frame to put your embryo back depending on whether you grew to blast or not. There will be no progesterone support but you can request to have your progesterone tested on day 21 I think it is.

Natural fets do work I'm currently 11 weeks pregnant from FET number 3, overall my 4th transfer good luck

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks kmvw,
    I think natural fet is going to be better for me. I'm hoping the blast in the freezer is my one, I will be much happier knowing that I haven't annoyed my body with so many drugs etc. I have conceived naturally before for DD, it was a long time ago ( she is 13!) but it was naturally so I'm hoping this will be the one.
    Thank you for your positive story, keeps my hopes up!!!!
    Jen x

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Jen!! I'm so sorry honey, it just suxs!!! Big hugs being sent and that you can try again this coming month.
    All my past 4 transfers bar 1 have been FET, and I got pregnant with all 4, unfortunately ending in m/c but FS believes that's to do with abnormal embryos.
    I get false positives with opks too, so from day 9 onwards I have BT every second day and scans (to monitor lining etc) every 3 days till ovulation, I'm not given progesterone support either.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Wunsi, I'm glad those pains have subsided!!

Kmvw: wow nearly 12 wks, I can't believe it!!! X

Afm: I ovulated today, yay!! Cd13 not cd 45 like last transfer. So fx we do a 2x FET on Friday!!
    FS said my ovaries are a lot cleaner (pco) and he was very surprised with how early I have ovulated. I commented that the regular herbs and acupuncture I'm doing with TCM might have something to do with it, he didn't comment and just said I'll see you Friday... Ha ha, FS isn't keen on TCM..

Thanks
    Reviews

So ladies I crumbled this morning. The tww got to me yesterday and I went a bit loony! I poas with frer and the line came up instantly and is as dark as the test line. Cautiously optimistic!

Jen thinking of you and your bt today. I hope you can go straight into fet, I was also wondering if you can do that straight from stim cycle. I had decided I would force the issue if my FS didn't want to.

Zakmick, fingers crossed for a smooth thaw and transfer of Friday.

Hi to everyone else in melbs

Thanks
    Reviews

That's fantastic news Wunsi!!! Woo hoo!!! Bring on the BT- snuggle in nice and tight little embie!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jen I'm so sorry this one didn't work it's just not fair sometimes but wow you sound like me the best way is to get into the next cycle. I hope they let you go straight back into another cycle!!! Oh and frozen is the way to go when my accuputurist went to the last seminar on ivf they were all saying that the frozen is the way to go so you can do it Hun no probs!!!!

Wunsi yahoo for you that's fantastic snuggle in baby!!!

Zakmick I have absolutely everything crossed for you Hun for Friday not long now!!!!

Afm well I called my nurse yesterday and he said that I won't be able to start as there is no siazen available at the moment so I'm in a holding pattern just waiting for fs to call me as I don't want it to effect my stem cell treatment!!! Man why is it so hard I was all geared up to start when af arrived

Thanks
    Reviews

Wunsi, huge congratulations for your bfp, so happy for you.

Zackmic, good luck for your transfer, fingers crossed for you.

Leanne, the waiting can be so frustrating can't it. I really hope everything is sorted for you quickly and you have transfer soon.

Kmvw, thank you for your positive story. I'm hoping the frostie will be our one as im not sure when we can afford another fresh cycle! Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Well afm, bloods confirmed the bfn, I had a glass of wine last night as a treat to myself and now im back on the healthy lifestyle again. I had some really devastating news last night too, my brother and his wife who live in the uk had a miscarriage at nearly 11 weeks. They were looking forward to 12 week dating scan and started bleeding and lost the baby. They hadn't told me they had conceived as they knew I was having treatment and were going to tell me after scan and as my brother said, they were hoping we would both be sharing good news! In a very weird coincidence, if you take into account time difference we both started bleeding within an hour of each other!! I feel so sad for them, this baby making stuff seems so unfair sometimes!!!
    I'm looking forward to tuesday now.

Jen x