Closed Thread
Page 95 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Zakmick we are very excited!

The last one we did we used our last 2 day 5 frosties and i had a natural FET no drugs....which was different from all the previous medicated cycles.....
    It was 7 transfers (2 full stim cycles)

Hope all is travelling ok?

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind if I join your thread...

I am doing IVF at East Melb... and am going through the long hard ivf process... this is my 6th cycle...I am currently in the 2ww - I'm so nervous...

Wunsi - we have the same BT date - August 24th...it is also my 40th birthday - whatever the result it will be a memorable birthday...

I wish all of you the best of luck...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #6

Welcome katfer - only 7 sleeps o go

Zakmick - that is great news for early o

Jen - those symptoms sound very promising. I have no symptoms just little abdo twinges throughout the day. I am optimistic though. I didn't feel anything last month either and I was pg. Do you think you will poas? I'm thinking maybe mon/wed... Although I am pretty good at not succumbing to the dreaded sticks, maybe I'll just wait until bt...

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi Katfer and welcome!!
    East melb ivf - where is that?

Jen, Wunsi and Katfer praying for sticky healthy bubs for you x 🍀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - thank you for the kind welcome...

Zakmick - Melb IVF is part of the Freemasons hospital in the CBD...

Ladies - can someone help with a question (please)...

I am currently 7 days past a 3dt of 2 embryos... last night i noticed 2 very small pin head sized drops of blood when wiping (sorry if TMI). This morning it was about 5 drops...since then nothing... they are very small drops of red blood... I think it may be one of 2 things... the dreaded AF or possibly implantation but i read that implantation is brownish in colour...can anyone help me...

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi katfer and welcome!

I had heard that implantation spotting is more pinky! I think your date would say its more likely to be implantation as I was told by fs that implantation was between day 6 and 9. Try not to stress too much but I know this 2ww is terrible, I am analyzing everything, it's driving me bonkers!

Wunsi, I have bought some poas! I was thinking I would try on Monday or Tuesday, but not sure.

I rang fs about the sick feeling, I was concerned that it was too early and it could be a reaction to a drug and didn't want to be thinking about it all weekend. The nurse said it could be a surge in hormones from implanting, but we can't tell for sure till bt. It is most likely not a reaction to a drug though!!!!

Jen x

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Katfer I thought a new clinic had popped up somewhere.. Lol

How does your AF usually start? If its different too whats currently happening, I would be more inclined to think it was implantation blood. If you are able to I would try and rest over the weekend.
    Don't you love being on toilet paper watch??....not!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Jen... Fx that those hormones are being the cause!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies,

The nurse said my progesterone level is 181 so more than likely this should not cause the spotting... i don't usually spot with af since i had a laser to the cervix operation this year so i don't know... my local doctor said it could be a urinary infection so he tested - will find out on monday... this is so hard...!! my symptoms are not like when i had my BFN and they are not like when i had my BFP... but i think it is closer to the BFN...but i still have hope...

Thanks
    Reviews

So this is a ' me ' post so my apologies for that first off.
    We are meant to have our appointments for new patient for IVF in two weeks. We wont be having them though because we didn't send the child protection check away yet. Reason being we had decided not to go down the IVF path. BUT I just can't seem to cancel the appointments, I'm now thinking of rescheduling them and sending the check off whist I think about this all some more.
    We decided not to do IVF because: we have one beautiful daughter, we have been on the fertility treatment cycle of chlomid, gonal f, surgery, tests etc for over a year now (over 2yrs TTC) and the whole thing has worn me down. Me and DH fight a lot when I am on the gonal f as I become super irritable and moody, plus the emotional roller coaster side of things. Then there is the money-we are finally debt free, sold our house to pay off debts and live without struggling as much and allowing me to work part time instead of full time. We have some money for IVF but after a few rounds we would be back to struggling again. I'm also worried how the side effects and the motions are/will effect my DD.
    BUT every time I think of not having another baby I struggle not to cry and get this heavy feeling in my chest. Never bing pregnant again, never experiencing the baby stages again, DD being an only child- it is heartbreaking. I just can't decide what to do. DH doesn't want to do IVF and says he is happy with our little family of 3 but he will if it's what I want.
    The reason we need to decide now is because I have the best chance now following my lap removing stage 4 endo. If we don't do IVF I need to have an IUD put in to help minimize the endo coming back.
    So I'm asking for you to give it to me straight. Just how bad is it? What does the cocktail of medications do to you? How does it affect your life/work/relationship .
    I know alot of you lovely ladies would give anythng to have just one DD so please dont think i dont appreciate her or know how lucky i am to have her. But at 25years i never imagined i would be facing this. Im so confused!