Closed Thread
Page 90 of 105 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Jen. Rest up!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jen80 View Post
    Just watching jack and Jill with Adam sandler in, quite funny! Feel a bit of Bridget jones this afternoon is in order, you can't beat a classic!!!!
    Bridget jones I love!! Haven't watched jack and Jill..may have to get it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jen- great number of eggs, good luck for the next step, and rest up!
    Wunsi- good luck for your EPU.
    Zakmick- how are you going? Started up again yet?

AFM: Haven't been getting notifications so didn't realise I missed so many posts! Had a scan on Friday, we saw the heatbeat it was strange, I felt relieved, scared, overwhelmed.. everything! At this stage I still don't have my care sorted, still seeing my IVF doctor, he wants to see me again in 3 weeks for another scan, is this normal? I am hesitant to do extra scans, my naturopath freaked out when I told her I had a scan she said they're dangerous??? I will still go ahead with 12 week and 20 week but wondering if I should cancel the next one, I don't know why he wants to do it.

Anyway, I still can't relax or feel like I can enjoy this experience at all, still worrying every day about something going wrong, I know that sounds negative I'm really trying not to think about it but it's hard after going through all this.

Symptoms so far: sore and blown up boobs lol, some cramping (which makes me paranoid) and occasional nausea. Sometimes I worry im not sick enough, if I was then I wouldn't worry that anything was wrong- what's normal? I have no idea. I am also feeling really exhausted. Oh and I could eat a whole cow right now, so hungry but trying not to overeat, cant really afford to put much weight on!

Good luck to all in the middle of cycles, hi to everyone else too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wunsi, best of luck for today! Fx for you!
    Di , your d an must have been amazing. Try and dray positive ( I know it's hard!)
    Will do a longer post later,

Jen x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jen80 For This Useful Post:

wunsi  (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lab rang this morning. Out of 10.....9 were injectable and 5 have fertilized!
    Happy with the numbers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, I got 25 eggs and after ringing FN this afternoon in excruciating pain (turned out to be constipation) there was one that was 'scattered'/abnormal, so I assume the rest were ok and icsi'd.

Jen great result. I'd be rapt.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Di!! How fantastic is it to see that hb, it's unbelievable?? I can understand the concern and worry, when you want something so badly and it's within your grasp you start to worry (thats natural).
    About the scan, my gp was telling me not to have any internal scans unless they were absolutely needed. If your pregnancy is progressing well, I would consider whether you need another one, if it's external there shouldn't be any concern I would have it but if it's another internal one I would consider carefully. This is because some women bleed after internal scans.

Wunsi, prunes, prune juice or pear juice great for constipation! Make sure you look after yourself, you definitely need to be treated as precious, being queen of the couch i think is called for! Did FS / fn give you a list of symptoms to watch for with Ohss?

Jen, 9/10 injected and then 5 fertilised that's fantastic!!!!!! Awesome results x

Afm: back on the ivf train, AF showed today! Day 1 will be tomorrow, wonder how long it will take for me to ovulate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jen- great results, I had 5 fertilised first time, was happy with that too. Good luck for transfer.

Wunsi- same thing happened to me, it's the medication, probably progesterone, it takes a while for everything to get back to normal. Drops from my naturopath helped and probiotics, as well as fibre.

Zakmick- yeh it will be internal again coz still too early for external, I'm still thinking about what to do. This week I've had 2 nightmares that everything went wrong, it was awful, even in my sleep I can't stop worrying! Hopefully in the next week or so I come to a decision. Just trying to keep stress down, had an encounter with a horrid student from another class today, made my blood boil! Not what I need right now! Good luck for starting up again xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick, the fn was most concerned when I rang her as to if I had shortness of breath, the rest of symptoms I have she was not too worried by. Will be chatting to her in the morning too.

Di, I'm not yet on the progesterone (the thing I fear most, just the clumping I've read about). I think it's just the general anaesthetic making my bowels sluggish.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just heard from the hospital and we have 3 grade A and 2 grade B! All going really well! We didn't have any A's last time and got a cheeky boy so really happy! 2 being put back Sunday morning!!!!

Wunsi, how are you getting on?

Zacmick, any dates for your cycle yet?

Di, I was so paranoid when I got pg with my son, I peed on stick every day!!!! Was so anxious. Hope you feel well and can soon relax with scans and things! I know it sends you insane!!!!