Closed Thread
Page 89 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's a great number Jen, very wise stock up on the energy drinks!!Ohss is very uncomfortable x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for the electrolyte suggestion. Have been drinking 2-3L of water and protein at every meal since I started the injections so will add the electrolyte stuff in each day and take off 600ml of water.

Good work Jen, great numbers. And good luck with epu. I still need another scan and bt on Monday which is not what was required last time, but that's ok. They are unsure as to whether epu will be wed or thurs. I'm hoping Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, how are we all????

I'm looking forward to a full day of no needles! My stomach is bruised and sore. Dreading tomorrow a bit but trying to stay focused and calm. I have to work this afternoon so that should take my mind off things!
    Hope it goes well today wunsie and you get you dates etc!

Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

I've just come home from second US and BT. EPU is now scheduled for Wednesday. It looks like I have about 12-14 on my right that are good sized and about 7-8 on the left. They're not massively consistent in size (that's what I think anyway). I hope to get a dozen mature ones out of that, hope that's realistic.

Jen, good luck tomorrow. Speedy recovery vibes to you.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have fx for lots of mature eggs for you tomorrow Jen, once they put the mask on you start taking deep breaths and it will calm you very quickly ( if you get too nervous speak to the anesthetist he may give you a valium another girl got this once when I was at epu) and then you will drop off peacefully xx

Wunsi sounds like you have a few there!!! Hopefully majority pick up over the next couple of days and you get a great haul of mature eggs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wundi good luck for Wednesday, it's nice to see the end of needles hey!

Thank you zakmick for your message. I'm just looking forward to tomorrow afternoon on the sofa! I have some DVDs off a friend to watch so I'm going to sit all afternoon!!!!!

Will let you know how many we get!

Jen x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jen80 For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks jen and zacmick. Last needle was at 7pm tonight, I'm rapt to be done.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wunsi For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    10 beautiful Eggies,still feeling woozy just come round! No pain erc though, all good and........ I didn't panic woop woop!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jen80 View Post
    10 beautiful Eggies,still feeling woozy just come round! No pain erc though, all good and........ I didn't panic woop woop!!!!!
    Yay Jen!!!
    That's awesome I have fx for fertilization xx

So what movies are you watching?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just watching jack and Jill with Adam sandler in, quite funny! Feel a bit of Bridget jones this afternoon is in order, you can't beat a classic!!!!