Closed Thread
Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick read and run again im afraid but zacmick, I see what you mean about the blunt ones! I didn't have the same drugs last time and these last few needles hurt lots, and definately leave a bruise!

Hope everyone is well, I have my busy day at work today so not looking forward to it! Feel tired and a bit emotional at the mo too!

Will try a better post tonight! ( if I don't fall asleep on the sofa!)

Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't remember the orgalutran needles as blunt as these ones are. My cycle was only 9 weeks ago too. I have beautiful symmetrical bruises across my belly

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wunsi View Post
    I don't remember the orgalutran needles as blunt as these ones are. My cycle was only 9 weeks ago too. I have beautiful symmetrical bruises across my belly
    Yes those nasty blunt orgalutran cause bruises!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it happened...... I fell asleep on the sofa! So much for a more personal post!!!!

These needles are evil! Got my scan this morning so going to see my (hopefully) lovely follies!!!!
    Will let you know how many they count.

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having my scan this morning too Jen, fingers crossed all looks good for us both.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't wait to hear girls!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm waiting now...... Feel a bit nervous!!!! it's packed here too. Good luck wunsie!!!!
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well all is good. Very full, in excess of 20 I think from what I could see 23 on right and 14 on left, biggest 14 but most 11-12. E2 ok. Thinking epu wed/thurs. I'm a little concerned about ohss. Jen, how'd it look.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wunsi View Post
    Well all is good. Very full, in excess of 20 I think from what I could see 23 on right and 14 on left, biggest 14 but most 11-12. E2 ok. Thinking epu wed/thurs. I'm a little concerned about ohss. Jen, how'd it look.
    Wow!! That's fantastic, I would be concerned too about OHSS. Did they say anything?
    After EPU drink lots of water, Gatorade and eat protein. Rest when you need too, I found it worse when I was sitting up right and putting all pressure on my ovaries. (I only had mild though)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey.... Wunsie huge numbers! I had 8 one side and 6 the other. Some smaller ones but not too many. I am booked for egg pick up Tuesday at 8.30am. They are expecting to get 11. I'm glad it's not gone too crazy as I did have mild ohss last time and it was pretty bad! I questioned the gatorade etc as to why??? Apparently after epu if you have pcos they ask you to drink an extra 2-3 litres a day to flush out.... If you drink just water it can drain your body of natural minerals and salts which is why Gatorade or isotonic drinks are good. I'm going to stock up on myzone and drink 2 a day and a litre of water. I will fend it off this time!!!!!
    Wunsie do you have any other bloods/ scans booked?