Closed Thread
Page 87 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the welcomes ladies!
    Hi di1981 BFN is big fat negative and BFP is big fat positive!

Had my down reg scan today, 8 days since i stopped pill popping and still no AF. FS says no lining whatsoever, unmeasurably thin. I think he looked for ages.. like it could be hiding around the corner or something LOL, so some more blood tests to see if things are good enough for me to start jabbing...

Has anyone else had this problem (had the same thing last cycle too) take heaps of hormones to proximate a normal cycle (which i don't have), stop and no AF... very frustrating. I just hope i can grow it when i need it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ok random question and nothing to do with iv but does anyone know a nice place to stay in the city wanna surprise hubby with a night out get our minds off all the stress! i would write this on fb but i wanna make it a surprise lol thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies!
    How are we all tonight?

Di. I'm with monash ivf geelong! Had apointment today in hawthorn for freezing a sample do that was a fun trip to the city!

Zackmick, I'm starting to get nervous about EC but think I can hold it together. Thanks too for advice on the pineapple!!!! It was delicious!

I have a couple of bruises on my belly but nothing too major, dreading tomorrow a bit though as I am going to be a walking pin cushion! Morning jabs start tomorrow till trigger shot, it seems to be passing quick which is good!

Di, I agree with Zackmick that I wouldn't be happy being under anyone who wasn't happy and positive!!! I hope you get sorted soon though, it should be so exciting and happy time for you! I bet your soooo looking forward to your scan!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, just dropping in to see how you are all going...Di1981 congratulations on your natural pregnancy..... M2ODS not long to go for you. Zackmick hope things are progressing nicely for you too and soon you start your next cycle.

Hi to everyone else.

Bubs is now 11-12wks. She is going really well and we are so lucky....I just wish her bedtime was earlier than 11pm! but no real complaints....she is a pretty cruisey bubs.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jacklicky For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (30-07-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    ok random question and nothing to do with iv but does anyone know a nice place to stay in the city wanna surprise hubby with a night out get our minds off all the stress! i would write this on fb but i wanna make it a surprise lol thanks in advance
    We sent my parents to Crown Metropol for their anniversary, they said it was beautiful. We got a deal on lastminute.com or one of those sites. It was a two day deal with breakfast included, champagne on arrival with choccies, but I'm sure their is one night stays. I walked through the foyer the other day on my way to the aquamarine looked very impressive.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

muzzy  (31-07-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jacklicky View Post
    Hi everyone, just dropping in to see how you are all going...Di1981 congratulations on your natural pregnancy..... M2ODS not long to go for you. Zackmick hope things are progressing nicely for you too and soon you start your next cycle.

Hi to everyone else.

Bubs is now 11-12wks. She is going really well and we are so lucky....I just wish her bedtime was earlier than 11pm! but no real complaints....she is a pretty cruisey bubs.
    Hey Jack!!
    I can't believe nearly 3 mths has past!! Glad things are going well with your little miss. How are you?

Just waiting on AF to come to start things rolling again- I feel like I'm on a constant rollercoaster.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    Hi Muzzy,

As mentioned above, Metropol is very nice. I recently stayed there and got a Winter Warmers package deal through them direct which included accomodation, valet parking, in room movie and breakfast. Dearer on a Sat night but still not bad for what you got, depending on how much you wanted to spend!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

muzzy  (31-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I can happily say am on the ride again. Started injections on Sunday after much consultation with FS and FN on Saturday. Should've started on Saturday but after a very unexpected natural bfp, hcg was still 9. They allowed me to start cd3 instead and hcg was checked on Monday again and it was low enough to continue. I hope this doesn't affect my stimming.

Jen, I think I may be epu'ing a couple of days after you. I'm not prepared to have twins so I won't be putting two back in. If it splits of its own accord then that's out of my control

Zabella, I'm new to IVF and only done one antag cycle and doing another now. I think you are waiting for af in a long down reg?

Zacmick, are you far of now? A we are now in August and I think that's your month! Good luck.

It's my day off so I'm off for some acupuncture, love it!! Also hoping o get my computer back, been hard not seeing everything on the iPad.

Have a lovely day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick stop by.

Wunsie, wow we are close in cycles! I'm doing ok but yesterday had a bad day with 2 jabs at home and blood test! I'm not good with needles at all so its a big thing for me! Hope it's all going good for you! How are you feeling?

Hi to everyone else. I had bloods done yesterday, numbers were slightly high but they arent concerned. EPU should be tuesday but back for scans and bloods on Friday. Bloated like you would not believe!!! : O

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodevening everyone! Glad to have a bit of extrat ime tonight to post properly!

Jen80
    Hope you injections are going OK. Ice is grat, but I bruise like a ripe peach, so I ice again and don't rub to try to prevent bruises. I hope the EPU on Tuesday goes well for you.

Midnite01
    Dr Eskander is great, and we are just starting to see his sense of humor. Drugs are not too bad, and I am lucky to not get too many side effects in general. I did have a bit of an injection opps with the clexane about 10 days ago, and I have the best looking haemotoma you have ever seen. It is about 20cm around... Hot!

Di1981
    Congrats! O hope things go quicly and smoothly for you

Zamick
    Goodluck on the wait for AF. Do you usually have to wait long?? I have never had mine on a cycle yet (except for after EPU) Usually I have to wait till a week overdue and then go for a scan to see what lining is doing. I hope your wait is short and sweet!

Wunsi
    Yep, waiting for AF on long down reg, still sniffing but waiting no longer! Had scan Monday and no lining. BT and hormones are all ok for start so I started jabbing tonight. How long did you stim for on your last cycle? I only stimed for 8 days, but ended up with all immature eggs, so I think it will be a bit longer this time. Hope you had a great day off!

So yes, up to the jabbing tonight. FSH at 400 for this cycle, so fingers crossed we get to transfer this time (bonus would be frosties). Kez (DP) is pretty stressed. I think it is difficult to see me do all this stuff when she thinks it could be easier for her, who knows though?
    Bit nervous this cycle after the last failure, but onwards an upwards!

Hope everyone is having a great night