Closed Thread
Page 83 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by midnite01 View Post
    Congrats angelis and kmvw.

Zakmick - I am taking motherwell and stress relief in capsule form. Hubbie is also taking some male herbs. They are the Chinamed herbs made by Sunherbal if that makes sense.

I also have been getting into deals of the day - yesterday I brought parents back home in NZ an awesome wine decanter aerator - we have the exact one here and use it all the time - got it for $28 2which was pretty good.

I aslo go to Fernwood gym and they have this celliq machine which is meant to be good for losing some excess cm on your body. I wasnt prepared to pay for a session at full price but got one for $49 which I thought was great. Will try it tomorrow morning and see how it goes.

Well best get ready for work cant really be bothered this morning.

have a great day all.
    Hi midnite,

We are taking different brands so they could be the same herbs. I take 2 lots of herbs from end of period to ovulation- then stop those. Then take another herb from ovulation to end of period.
    They are suppose to help with egg quality and bringing more energy into the uterus and help with endometriosis etc.
    I'll give anything a go, but I am so tired with this AF ( prob something to do with the amount of blood I'm loosing)and the cramps are still there and there is no sign AF is stopping yet and it's been 9 days...
    Haven't had acupuncture for two weeks as acupuncturist has been on holidays, it's a shame coz that could have helped with the cramps. There must be a lot of old blood in my uterus that needs to be expelled, hopefully it will be all fresh and new for the next transfer!!

Thanks kmvw, knowing your AF was longer when doing the acupuncture helps me try and make sense with what's happening with my body.
    Last edited by Zakmick; 06-07-2012 at 21:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Congratulations Angelis

Everything is fine! Hcg doubled from 142 to 385 and progesterone is good at 58! So now I just wait until the 19th for the scan.
    Congrats kmvw- that is fantastic, hope u are feeling well!

Angelis- how beautiful for u and ur friend to be pregnant together, awesome news!

Midnite- I also go to fernwood, how did u find the celliq? Been thinking of trying it, how did u get a cheap session?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Di - I got it through deal of the day. I like fernwood. I did the trial session and about 4cm from one thigh and about 4 from the other. I was thinking about it but will not go through with it - they were offering a deal of 8 sessions for $800. I would rather put the money into our next IVF cycle. I have started doing spin which I am really enjoying and through cardio work have been losing weight that way although my thighs are the problems area though. Fernwood are also advertising a deal at the moment for $179 for PT sessions and free celliq session.

KMVW - congrats.

Zakmick - how are you going? I finally got AF on Monday only 12 days late grhh!! so am taking the black pearl tablets at the moment (12 tablets 3 x daily) and will take them up until ovulation I think.

We will start our next down reg stim cycle with CD1 in August. Will probably start acupuncture around that time as well. Along with clexane and baby aspirin and the steriods.

Have a good day all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sadly di1981 I had a early stage miscarriage started bleeding sunday and hcg Droped to under 5 yesturday blood test didnt even have a level just negotive on it BUT as it was 5 weeks I am able to try again right away fx

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelis13 View Post
    Sadly di1981 I had a early stage miscarriage started bleeding sunday and hcg Droped to under 5 yesturday blood test didnt even have a level just negotive on it BUT as it was 5 weeks I am able to try again right away fx
    Oh Angelis, I'm so sorry that this happened. Fx for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelis13 View Post
    Hi, I'm really sorry to hear that! There are so many ups and downs with this ivf journey, hopefully you have success the next time, take care of yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by midnite01 View Post
    Hi Di - I got it through deal of the day. I like fernwood. I did the trial session and about 4cm from one thigh and about 4 from the other. I was thinking about it but will not go through with it - they were offering a deal of 8 sessions for $800. I would rather put the money into our next IVF cycle. I have started doing spin which I am really enjoying and through cardio work have been losing weight that way although my thighs are the problems area though. Fernwood are also advertising a deal at the moment for $179 for PT sessions and free celliq session.

KMVW - congrats.

Zakmick - how are you going? I finally got AF on Monday only 12 days late grhh!! so am taking the black pearl tablets at the moment (12 tablets 3 x daily) and will take them up until ovulation I think.

We will start our next down reg stim cycle with CD1 in August. Will probably start acupuncture around that time as well. Along with clexane and baby aspirin and the steriods.

Have a good day all.
    Hi midnite- I love fernwood too, I understand what u mean $800 is a lot for the celliq but sounds like u got good results in one session. My problem area is my stomach Haven't tried any classes yet will get ack into boxing soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls! Im a Tas IVF patient, just quickly stopping by. We have Dr Barak from Melb IVF covering for our FS at the moment and he'll be doing my transfer next week. Does anyone have much experience with him? I have had one scan with him and he seems lovely but totally different from what Im used to. Im a bit nervous about a new FS......
    Thanks girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jetaime View Post
    Hey Girls! Im a Tas IVF patient, just quickly stopping by. We have Dr Barak from Melb IVF covering for our FS at the moment and he'll be doing my transfer next week. Does anyone have much experience with him? I have had one scan with him and he seems lovely but totally different from what Im used to. Im a bit nervous about a new FS......
    Thanks girls!
    He is absolutely fantastic!!
    He was not my fs but he did my epu & 2 transfers.... I wanted to change over to him but have moved to monash instead! Lovely man!
    Gave me more confidence than my fs....

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    So post op follow up from my lap and hysto today. Stage 4 severe endo everywhere and one area that had a huge mass ( which is the area that is still hurting 2 weeks postoperative) and my uterus was thickly adhered to my stomach wall. Prior to the lap FS said that he we should try without assistance for the first 3 months after the lap as it increases the chances. But today he said there was no point and to go straight to IVF. My Endo was severe and is likely o come back quickly so our best chance is to start IVF straight away. Seeing the words "medically infertile" on my consent form made my heart break. I thought I was prepared for this outcome but I'm not as ok with it as I first thought. IVF scares me. Chlomid made me feel super angry and FSH made me feel crap physically. Just the list of drugs the FS rattle off okay were enough to exhaust me. And then obviously there is the financial side and the " when is enough enough" mindset. Do we commit to just a couple of cycles.
    I feel so lost and upset at the moment.