Closed Thread
Page 82 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

I had a lap, hysto and tubes flushed yesterday. FS found stage 4 endo. He also found that my whole uterus was stuck to the front of my stomach. It seems that after my emergency c section with DD my uterus incision healed and attached itself to the front wall of my stomach. FS was able to unstick 90% of my uterus and cut out most of the endo. He couldn't see my bowel area or get my entire uterus free as he said he would need a second surgeon and to go in a different way as there was too much risk to my organs. So whilst I'm still trying to get my head around all this at least I finally have an answer for why we haven't been able to conceive a second child. Hopefully I will also have a lot of relief from all the pain and other symptoms I have been having. So glad we went to MIVF and got a second opinion. FS was pretty disgusted that my previous FS hadn't sent me to have this done a lot sooner. So based on the damage to my insides there is no point trying anything other than IVF. Really was hoping we wouldn't get to needing IVF but it seems that's where we are at once I have recovered from the surgery. So I might hang around this thread absorbing some info whilst I recover.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kmvw: you are pregnant! Those fn's need some communication skill training. GRR!!
    Im glad you rang back and asked for another BT, and I would keep asking for them till you are happy or right up until your scan.
    Like the girls said on the other thread, it's the doubling every 48/72 hrs that counts. There is no norm for what the hcg should be at certain dates just a guide.

Marttc: how are you??

Jez: wow that sounds like an intense clean out, I'm glad you finally got some answers. I'm hoping that's smooth sailing from now on!

Afm: been out for dinner tonight, It was DH birthday, I purchased a spreets deal to Locanda Italian Steakhouse and it was beautiful.

Also girls has anyone been taking the herbs with TCM, my AF is a lot longer than normal and definitely more cramps. She told me that she was getting rid of old blood with AF but I've been bleeding for 7 days now and I'm usually only 5. Which I suppose tells me that she is getting rid of the old blood and that's why it's taking longer- and I'm answering my own question. It just feels really different to my normal AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KMVW - biggest congrats some definite lines you have there you are definitely preggers. I think your numbers are perfectly normal. My clinic said they like to see 150 and upwards around date of BT which seems competely normal. As zakmick said it is the doubling which is important. I thought your clinic should be doing BT every couple of days to confirm the number is doubling okay and then they will book you in for your scan.

Zakmick - I am also using herbs this cycle and still waiting on AF grhh!! I have had sore boobs and some cramping to mean she is on her way but narda. Over a week late and I wanted to time my upcoming stim cycle in August with some work commitments.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congrats KMVW very exciting news!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by midnite01 View Post

Zakmick - I am also using herbs this cycle and still waiting on AF grhh!! I have had sore boobs and some cramping to mean she is on her way but narda. Over a week late and I wanted to time my upcoming stim cycle in August with some work commitments.
    Hi midnite,
    Are you on procreation R and D (take different times of your cycle)? I'm on the procreation R one currently and wow the cramps being CD 7 have been tough, had to keep refilling the hot water bottle and painkillers last night- quite painful, (tmi) still bleeding a lot too. As I said in one of my above posts, my AF has been extra long...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jez hope your feeling better soon and your not in too much pain

Zak spreets deals are awesome Hope af leaves you shortly! My first month I started acupuncture, I bleed longer that month and I also spotted for four days prior to af all up about 10-12 days. I since found out the acupuncturist wasn't familiar with acupuncture for fertility. Seems a coincidence the month I started with a very good acupuncturist trained in fertility I get a bfp with our last frozen embie. I'm not sure how much importance acupuncture plays in IVF but I do know MIVF asked me to do their trial next month if I was pg, research they are conducting to prove acupuncture improves outcomes.

Afm, clinic telephoned this morning and they do want me to have a repeat bt tomorrow. Hoping numbers are ok.

Still in shock I'm pg, I must say

Never did I think after nearly losing my dh to cancer we would be pregnant two years later! I'm so grateful to science for putting dh's cancer in remission and getting me pg!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thought I'd pop in and update on me and recipient

We are BOTH prego hehe she has hit the glorious 12 week mark and I'm 5 weeks we are both eves excited hehe

9. The Following User Says Thank You to angelis13 For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (06-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats angelis and kmvw.

Zakmick - I am taking motherwell and stress relief in capsule form. Hubbie is also taking some male herbs. They are the Chinamed herbs made by Sunherbal if that makes sense.

I also have been getting into deals of the day - yesterday I brought parents back home in NZ an awesome wine decanter aerator - we have the exact one here and use it all the time - got it for $28 2which was pretty good.

I aslo go to Fernwood gym and they have this celliq machine which is meant to be good for losing some excess cm on your body. I wasnt prepared to pay for a session at full price but got one for $49 which I thought was great. Will try it tomorrow morning and see how it goes.

Well best get ready for work cant really be bothered this morning.

have a great day all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Angelis

Everything is fine! Hcg doubled from 142 to 385 and progesterone is good at 58! So now I just wait until the 19th for the scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic news KMVW!!!!! So excited for you- bring on the 19th!!🎉🎉🎉😃😃

Congratulations Angelis, your dream of being pregnant with your friend has come true. It's wonderful news🎉